It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Guardian Angel (?) just saved my life.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I repeat, MAY I use the photo posted of Etna erupting as a background (reference, for a painting)? It's a series of figurative interpretations of constellations. NOT astrologically-related. Informed by the classical tradition of the reclining nude (odalisque) yet, not reclining. Perhaps you tell me what constellation you see prominently around tume of the event which happened, as my credit to you I will use the choice. But I prefer less identifiable constellations: Vulpecula, Aquila, Apus are whar I've done so far. Please let me know, thank you.
Kkrattiger in NM

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
PS. Where are all those Guardian Angels of 10.6 million under-five children who die each year from hunger and abuse, or the 5,000 children who are being raped by ''distinguished'' members of society?
Your God really knows how to choose...
or he just likes to see children and innocent people suffering.... (makes sense)
Or he just doesn't exist and you people are giving credit to an idea first thought and created by some naive and primitive dessert people who thought an invisible man in the sky was the answer to their existence...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Intriguing.
My guardian angel, or that is still the only thing that can account for it, is my being saved from a fire which would probably have killed me and a friend.

We were on holiday in Portugal, two guys in late twenties. Staying in an apartment, little kitchen two bedrooms etc.

We returned from a long drinking night, very drunk and tired. Of course, I threw a frozen pizza in the electric oven thinking I would eat it. Being really drunk, my mate crashed out in his bedroom. Totally out of it. I must have done the same, in my bedroom, because from a totally unconscious sleep I sat bolt upright wide awake because of a very loud, strong no messing around but concerned sounding female voice call my name. Just once, but it woke me from my drunken coma immediately. Whilst I was trying to work out who that voice was, I noticed the room filling with smoke. I went to the kitchen and the actual door of oven was melting and smoking just about to burst into flames! I did the necessary things, opened doors etc.

I went to check on my mate, he was still totally knocked out in his bedroom.

There was no one else there, it couldn't have been from the street or another apartment (the way the place was laid out), and I 100% know it was a loud concerned voice callig my name which awoke me.

However it was, thank you.

edit on 13-11-2013 by 21st century man because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tayton

Your ‘man from the crowd’ gave me the willies - in a good way.

I wonder how our collective blood pressures and stress levels would drop if we knew we all had a ‘face in the crowd’ to be there when we needed?

peace

edit on 13-11-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Guardian angel or whatever people named it, i think at least you can say thanks. Glad it save your life.
No need to be scared or worry, it is common like that. What is not common is people understanding. So just acknowledge it, because it will feel more appreciate.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading about your experience, OP. I don't know if I necessarily think it was an "angel" -that's a very religiously polluted term. But perhaps it was some type of guardian, indeed. Or simply an entity that wanted you to be safe. Or some uncharted territory of our own psyche, acting in mysterious ways to keep itself out of danger.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

silo13
reply to post by tayton

Your ‘man from the crowd’ gave me the willies - in a good way.

I wonder how our collective blood pressures and stress levels would drop if we knew we all had a ‘face in the crowd’ to be there when we needed?

peace

edit on 13-11-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

That's a bit unrealistic. Otherwise how can you account for their absence when millions of people need help and don't receive it.
edit on 13-11-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
silo great story, love to see if you caught a blurry picture of when the spirit was touching you. Heh I hope this has nothing to do with you bashing the Pope in March. hahah.

But really about the pictures.... do you have time lapse shots of the volcano erupting? I like flipbooks!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sleepdealer brought up a good point - a point I’ve been contemplating most of the day.

Everyone who’s posted here - posted stories of your encounters with ‘something else’ that saved you’ - be it Gurdian Angels, times lips, voices, and so on. I’ve a question.

Why us?

Why have we experienced these ‘encounters’ (if you will) and not others?

Is there something we all have in common? Something that sets us apart?

What?

I’m stumped.

peace

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by silo13

I have no problem believing what you say, I have lived a life where I should have been gone many times ( like some of my friends) and thought why me. Now I look back and it shocks me to think I am alive and well, so much so I can't help but think I was saved for some reason.

I don't believe in luck or coincidence.

Point of my comment is that I also don't believe in gods and devils. I have not been blessed with the gift of being able to have that blind faith that so many have so my question is what do you all think your being saved for or is it just a religion sort of thing and by being faithful your just being saved from the normal everyday horrors of human life?

You're mistake is it isn't blind faith to believe in God. It is blind faith to not believe in God actually when there is no real science, or real common sense to back up the idea all things came into being from nothing and by nothing. This is pure absurdity at its best when all living things show clear design, and it is impossible for random chance to create even the building blocks of life let alone a universe that can support life.
Since you can't see or touch something means it isn't real? Our senses are very limited along with the fact we know there are multiple dimensions beyond the four we know. On top of that we have God, who came to us in the form of a man name Jesus for our sake, but alas many don't except him, his message, or under the false pretense he was never real out of ignorance of the facts.

What you want to believe is your choice of course, but just letting your know, you should look deeper into things instead of accepting the atheistic false science bull# like Evolution and random chance creation out of nothing which is no better than believing in magic.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

kkrattiger
I repeat, MAY I use the photo posted of Etna erupting as a background (reference, for a painting)? It's a series of figurative interpretations of constellations. NOT astrologically-related. Informed by the classical tradition of the reclining nude (odalisque) yet, not reclining. Perhaps you tell me what constellation you see prominently around tume of the event which happened, as my credit to you I will use the choice. But I prefer less identifiable constellations: Vulpecula, Aquila, Apus are whar I've done so far. Please let me know, thank you.
Kkrattiger in NM

Maybe you should send a private message so she'll see it.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

"what you want to believe is your choice of course" I'm glad I have your approval, you are the religious type that scares people like me even further away from belief.

Your rude and presumptuous by implying I believe atheistic false science as you call it. Someone like you does nothing for your god by being forceful in your beliefs , you no doubt believe that what ever comes out your mouth is the truth because you have no real facts, just your opinion.

In a failed attempt in putting me down you have made a fool of your self and your beliefs...sad but typical.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ye if you fell on that pile of rocks from that height you might not make it.

silo13
Ok, here ya go.

I tried taking pics from the top ---> down and that was a fail - no depth perception at all.

So here‘s the place - shooting from the bottom UP.

I was standing at the top in the first pic - my shoulder/back towards the cliff looking to my left towards Etna.

This is what’s at the bottom.

Might not look like much here on ATS but when you think about pitching straight down 15/20 feet onto a pile a rocks like these - for real - changes the perspective a bit.

peace

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vrtrader

Yeah, it would have really bit the big caboose to fall like that.

Etna is back at it - but I can promise you - when I'm out there now? I go with my glasses, a flashlight, a food supply, water... LOL...

Ok, not quite but I am watching my own back a little closer than before.

So now a question for you. You're hear - you read all this - what's your opinion? Have you had anything like this happen to you?

Thanks tons for the post - take care!

peace

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

rickymouseThey can make you unable to find your keys so you are not somewhere at the wrong time.

Um when i was reading this, the hairs on my arms stood up and i got goose bumps all over my body because I've experienced this SEVERAL times.... I know exactly where i put my keys last and just when i was about to leave the house, they disappeared... I mean i literally tore up my whole bedroom looking for my car keys. Just when i decided to give up i look over to where i always put my keys, and there they are! Laying there as if someone or something was playing tricks on me! It's as if i wasn't meant to leave the house at that moment!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Only one flag to plant but many many stars to post... SO happy you are okay. That would have indeed been a bummer of a fall and only time would passed until someone would have found you to try and get you medical treatment. If not had found you would have stayed out all night in winter.... Don't like this we need our Silo reporting and our Mt Enta spotter, photojournalist to keep us informed... Guardian Angle or the will of the ATS members will power to keep you safe...

Keep safe too many life forms are depending on you.... Wish you had someone watching your 6 whilst doing the split moment things in life that can in an instant or an eye blink change one's future and life....

Please take care!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr1Akula

PS. Where are all those Guardian Angels of 10.6 million under-five children who die each year from hunger and abuse, or the 5,000 children who are being raped by ''distinguished'' members of society?
Your God really knows how to choose...
or he just likes to see children and innocent people suffering.... (makes sense)
Or he just doesn't exist and you people are giving credit to an idea first thought and created by some naive and primitive dessert people who thought an invisible man in the sky was the answer to their existence...

I agree - it’s frustrating and it doesn’t make sense unless you consider man was given free will - and man needs to take responsibility for those children not sit back and blame God for it.

I’d like to say more but I don’t want to derail the thread. On the other hand we’re talking the ‘what ifs’ of divine help - so maybe it isn’t off topic.

peace

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mouse89

Um when i was reading this, the hairs on my arms stood up and i got goose bumps all over my body because I've experienced this SEVERAL times.... I know exactly where i put my keys last and just when i was about to leave the house, they disappeared... I mean i literally tore up my whole bedroom looking for my car keys. Just when i decided to give up i look over to where i always put my keys, and there they are! Laying there as if someone or something was playing tricks on me! It's as if i wasn't meant to leave the house at that moment!

Doesn’t it make you wonder what you might have avoided that day?
Any idea?
Now I’m all a goosebumps, lol!
peace

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Cool angel story. Many people have been saved by angels.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sleepdealer

Jesus' friends are the exploited, poor, hungry, and aborted. When he dances he stomps out injustice; he has the most beautiful dance of all.

Most little boys and girls grow up with Jesus by their side. When they get older many of them forget about Jesus and turn their back on him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join