It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Guardian Angel (?) just saved my life.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Makes you feel good to know someone is looking out for you, right?

Honest answer? I don’t know yet. I’ve been looking over my shoulder all day.

Yeah, I’ve already started to change my behavior like, 'Ohhhh should I be doing that with Granpa watching?'

It’s all good, yes, but now I have to buck up and be responsible and admit that if he’s watching - as I now know he is - I better start cleaning up my act.

Back to you!

The “STOP’ in your head story.

Who or what do you think it was/is?

Great story - love it and thank you for sharing - glad you’re still here - But who/what was it telling you to STOP!

peace & more peace

edit on 12-11-2013 by silo13 because: bbc eek

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Silo

I too have had many experiences like this.... but two memorable experiences with Life saving moments come to mind. The first one, I was on Redfern station, a suburb Sydney. I was walking along the platform outside, (after descending the large set of stairs to get to the platform) rifling through my handbag to get out an asthma puffer. I dropped it and bent to pick it up. At the same time as a non-stop train train passed through, my knee gave out (as it sometimes does) and I started to fall towards the edge of the platform and the fast moving train. My flailing left arm caught something (at the time I didn't know what) as the train was whipping past all I saw was a man's boot and dark colored pants. When the train passed, I was lowered to the ground. I picked up the puffer and turned around. There was no-one there. There was NO ONE on the station except for two little old ladies who were sitting a good distance away. I asked them did they see the man? They indicated that someone had gone around the corner. Around the corner was a woman in high heels, sitting reading a book.... NO man!! I shut my eyes and stuck my head into the men's room and called out. I just wanted to say "thank you." to whomever it was the just saved my life!! But there was no one in there. This person had simply disappeared. He could not have disappeared in the time it took me to get up. Just NOT POSSIBLE. Yet it happened!!

Another time I was riding my bike late in the evening, there was no one around Yet from behind me, I heard someone (female) yell out my name, rather urgently. I stopped just before a service laneway onto a very busy main Highway unning through Coffs Harbour, to see who it was calling me. but.... Just as I stopped and looked around to find no one was there... A Delivery Van came rushing out and stopped just barely stopping in time for a car driving along the highway to pass!! If I had not stopped. My daughter (then 3) and I would have been crushed by the van or thrown onto the highway with oncoming traffic!!!

As I said. I have had many incidences like that. I don't generally talk about them, because Yes... People think you are a bit screwy. Well I don't care anymore. I have seen a good many things in my life now.... and I am past the point of caring what others think. I don't need their validation. And YOU don't need theirs either.

Welcome to the wonderful and Mysterious world that opens up when you begin to search for answers!! (Although sometimes these things happen to make you go looking for the answers. *Smiles*).
I have no idea what or who they are, but they don't ever cause harm.... on the contrary... I am happy to know they are there. I am not religious.... but I consider myself reasonably spiritual. I sometimes wonder if they are inter-dimensional beings??

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

Awesome what a feeling! Thank God you're safe & well without a mark on you to share us your story! :-)

Thank you for the Blessings and right back at you!

You reminded me! I was going to take a picture today of the 'drop off'! I'll get on that right now and be back in a bit.

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Beings do not have to have to fit into our definition of life to exist. That is where science is wrong. Structured energy can exist within this atmosphere and interact with molecules. This energy could originate outside the realm that we can comprehend, it could even get it's power from the energy of the earth in this situation.

I believe in these things called Angels even though it is evident that we cannot see them. There are a lot of things that mankind has yet to discover. You felt the energy from this being. When you touch something, your energy keeps you from welding to it, the surface tension of the cells and the structured energy of your body interact with the object. We rarely touch things, the energy barrier of the body does and it sends the pressure signal to the brain. It transmits information not through the cells but instead through the creation of the displacement of energy and we can feel this. The cells are involved in this though but the vibrational energy of an object has a signal that we learn to interpret. If you stick your tongue to a frozen pipe, it sticks because the metal has a lack of energy and energy flows through water easily so it causes a temporary welding of the tissue to the pipe. You lost the surface tension of the molecules to the conductor. This may not contain scientific terms that most people can't understand, it is a general explanation of what is happening on a very dumb thing to do. A scientist would just say it is something that happens and start rambling on and on with big words most times.

I am glad that you have something watching over you. I hope it continues. Watch yourself in the future. I remember telling you to try to stay out of harms way a while back and not to go to close to the volcano where you could be hurt. Seems that you have the ability to listen to these beings, I am happy. We need people to help teach others about things. The more we learn and understand about the world, the less we fear things. But you have to consider that some people want us to fear everything so they tell us to fear things we do not need to fear. Keep your awareness up, if the guardian is busy somewhere else if could be a problem. Don't push your luck is a good saying. evaluate risk.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Any chance of showing us folks here on ats pictures of this cliff that falls down 15-20 ft with jagged rocks to get some perspective on how close you were, oh I see you getting them, very interesting picture, what camera are you using?
edit on 12-11-2013 by PizzaVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One night feeling like there was no point left to live, I put a rifle to my head. Just as I began to squeeze the trigger, what I believe today to be my guardian-angel very clearly said to me.

"Don't kill yourself _____, you are going to die someday anyway. Go through life from this point forward, and LIVE OUT YOUR DREAMS!"

I put the rifle down, and strangely over the next several months a series of synchronicities followed that ended up leading me down a magical path -- a path which lead to a place where I found a burning desire to live and an overwhelming feeling to experience life, to its fullest.

It's good to hear that you're still with us, silo.

edit on 12-11-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paytaplay

maybe.....just maybe...they are on a cloud taking a harp lesson
I KNOW MINE have been for....some time now

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow...I am happy and a bit jealous of you...you are lucky to have had such an experience.

I had an experience that I attribute to my "guardian angel"...but it wasn't a life/death situation and it wasn't even meaningful in a way I can figure out. But from that day, I have hoped to experience something more meaningful with what I call my "guardian angel".

You should feel happy.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That is a great story. I have had several friends tell me that at some crucial points on their lives or life and death situation they felt like there was guiding presence or they knew what to do it an instant as if somebody whispered in their ear. Very bizarre and intriguing. Maybe all of us have some kind of guiding presence in your lives.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is why I don't complain about slow traffic. I always figure I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

When I was 17, I was driving on the highway, heading to San Antonio after getting off work early. My car, as my Dad said, was only to get me from home to school and work and back. However, the night of November 13th, 2003, I was off work early and thought I'd be able to run down the road to see some friends at their respective work place.

I headed out, started south on US281, and about 10 minutes into my drive, a Mercedes ran a stop sign at a cross street. I was traveling south at 65mph, he was estimated to have been traveling at around 30-40mph. The impact speed of my Pathfinder [roof first] into a heavy center steel pole was around 100mph. I hit airborne and rolled over on my drivers side. After the car impacted the pole, the vehicle spun 360 degrees on it's side axis, landed in the median behind the pole and rolled between 3 and 5 times before coming to rest on it's drivers side.

When I woke up, my head was hanging out of the sunroof, my left arm was pinned between the roof and the drivers side door frame, and my knees were pinned under the dash. I wiggled my fingers, my toes, sat for a second to see if I felt any pain...there was none. My mind was spinning and I passed back out. When I awoke again, there was a man talking to me and asking me to please wake up, "please wake up kid, wake up!" he said. He asked me who the president was and I jokingly said "Clinton again." when it was really Bush. He didn't like my humor as I didn't realize the severity of the wreck yet.

I passed out again and the next time I woke up, there was a firetruck parked in front of my car, I was under a yellow bag with a fireman, and he was shielding me from the glass and popping of the jaws of life they were using to cut the roof open to extract me. This is the point where I realized something was wrong with my left shoulder. I started screaming because of the pain...then it subsided almost entirely. That's when I overheard, only who I could assume was the fire chief, walk up from behind and ask another fireman "What do we have?" The fireman responded that it was a high speed impact, 100mph, into the pole, a young man is pinned in the car and life flight is en route." The fire chief responded, okay, well I'm not expecting him to make it. Let's get him out as soon as we can."

I was chilled to the bone. The pulled the roof back, pushed the dash forward, and pulled me out. They dragged me onto a stretcher as the life flight helicopter was landing, and cut all of my clothes off except my boxers. It was FREEZING, especially in the choppers downdraft. I couldn't feel my legs, because they had gone to sleep from the position I was in while I was pinned in the car. I thought I was paralyzed, and I was scared. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry, even now. The emotions were so strong.

...that's when she appeared at my feet. She was fair skinned, beautiful, green eyes, and long reddish hair. She was wearing a red peacoat and was looking directly into my eyes with a bit of a smirk. Firemen and paramedics were rushing every which way in front of, and behind her, as if she belonged. The second I saw her, I felt love...that's all I can say...it was pure love. At that very moment, I lost the feeling of being scared and it was replaced with a calm like I've never felt in my life...

They loaded me up in the helicopter, stuck an IV in my arm and I fell asleep. I woke up again in ICU as a man next to me was being covered up and wheeled out; I guess he didn't get as lucky as I that night. My aunt rushed in crying, and I said "Aunt Betsy, I'm going to be fine...just a broken arm."

After some X-rays, a sling, and a basic prognosis, I was released the next morning at 4am with 8 stitches in my jaw (from my head going through my car's glass sunroof) and a broken collar bone. I suffered some minor brain trauma and lost my short term memory for a period of time, but was otherwise in excellent shape for the severity of the wreck.

I told my mom about the woman and she asked around, asked the fire department who she was, asked the hospital if she came in at all, asked other witnesses at the scene of the accident...not a single person saw her, other than me.

Oddly enough, tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of my accident.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Xterrain because: Add picture.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I have no problem believing what you say, I have lived a life where I should have been gone many times ( like some of my friends) and thought why me. Now I look back and it shocks me to think I am alive and well, so much so I can't help but think I was saved for some reason.

I don't believe in luck or coincidence.

Point of my comment is that I also don't believe in gods and devils. I have not been blessed with the gift of being able to have that blind faith that so many have so my question is what do you all think your being saved for or is it just a religion sort of thing and by being faithful your just being saved from the normal everyday horrors of human life?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
paytaplay
My angel/s never helped me with anything. How do I get a new set?

Don't Blink !

(second line)

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh out loud!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's not what they did, but how they did it, that interests me. I'm not a believer in angels or demons, but I am not averse to considering ultra cognizant (read: beyond our knowledge or awareness) beings acting on equally ultra cognizant motivations.

I have no answers for you. I'm glad you're okay. And your story is very intriguing, even if it is a dead end.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I figured it was my Mom their grandmother that stopped the car at the light. Either way I still have my son's . The whole world was changed by what happened that day. Your story about your grandpa made me tear up. Especially the part about the man in the park. What a generous soul he was.

PS You like living in the shadow of volcanos yes? First Washington state and now Sicily Mt. Etna. That is an awesome view to have. Lucky girl

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I'm rather fond of the theory that such beings are not exactly humanoid, and therefore employ something of a hit-or-miss technique in adopting shapes most suitable for the given situation, given that our world is almost nothing like their own. A very poor example would be putting on a Halloween costume when attending Dracula's ball.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I was also drawn out of staunch atheism by myriad experiences of the truly out-of-this-world. I now live a seat of the pants rollercoaster experience of life by faith.

Hoping that the OP draws on this experience and begins searching more deeply? Looks like 'someone' isn't finished with her yet... Nice picture of the volcano btw.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

seasoul
One night feeling like there was no point left to live, I put a rifle to my head. Just as I began to squeeze the trigger, what I believe today to be my guardian-angel very clearly said to me.

"Don't kill yourself _____, you are going to die someday anyway. Go through life from this point forward, and LIVE OUT YOUR DREAMS!"

I put the rifle down, and strangely over the next several months a series of synchronicities followed that ended up leading me down a magical path -- a path which lead to a place where I found a burning desire to live and an overwhelming feeling to experience life, to its fullest.

It's good to hear that you're still with us, silo.

I am jealous. I am dangerously close to that other place right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I am jealous. I am dangerously close to that other place right now.

Are you referring to suicide, or natural death?

"On Suicide and the Spiritual Quest"
source: www.mountainrunnerdoc.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ok, here ya go.

I tried taking pics from the top ---> down and that was a fail - no depth perception at all.

So here‘s the place - shooting from the bottom UP.

I was standing at the top in the first pic - my shoulder/back towards the cliff looking to my left towards Etna.

This is what’s at the bottom.

Might not look like much here on ATS but when you think about pitching straight down 15/20 feet onto a pile a rocks like these - for real - changes the perspective a bit.

peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join