It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Guardian Angel (?) just saved my life.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

paytaplay
My angel/s never helped me with anything. How do I get a new set?

Don't Blink !

(second line)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
On Sept 9, 2001, My two oldest sons packed the car for a trip from Virginia to New York . They were going to visit China town to buy stereo equipment. They planned to visit their grandfather (my dad) on the tenth and go to the city on the eleventh. The car pulled away from the house, went one block and stopped dead at the light. They had it towed to the repair shop but the mechanic could not get to it until the next day so they postponed their trip. The next day the mechanic could not find anything wrong and the car worked as it should. Chinatown is at the foot of the world trade center practically. Since they both like to get an early start to the day they may have been in the vicinity when the planes struck. They would not have been in the towers they have been many times already but still could have been hurt .
edit on 12-11-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Awesome what a feeling! Thank God you're safe & well without a mark on you to share us your story! :-) God bless! ;-) "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone" (Ps 91:11-12).

PS Cool pic!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

opuscosmos
It's not your time.. still plenty to do, lots to see.

Which makes me think of that joke about the guy afraid to fly because what if it's the pilots time.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Good experience, you now have a "second life" or whatever to do good in, and that's where your unease the day after may come from. A new track opening for you, a reshuffling of some cosmic deck. You were saved where someone else may have died. So enjoy! As for sharing the experience with us, that's not cheapening the experience but enriching it, as I can tell how it's touched the people posting here. And thank you for sharing it.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That's awesome Silo!! I'm so happy you're okay.
Thank you for sharing that with us.
Makes you feel good to know someone is looking out for you, right?

Here is my experience with my guardian angel. I've had several, but this is the most astounding. I have told this on several threads, and have it in my paranormal thread also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve.
As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!"
I was startled, and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it.
Again the voice said, "Pull over off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!"
The voice was so demanding, I obeyed.

Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was "losing it", a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road!
If I hadn't pulled off the road I would have been hit head-on, and probably killed!

I about went into shock!

I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!

I have rarely actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

paytaplay
My angel/s never helped me with anything. How do I get a new set?

Oh yes, they have! You just don't realize it.

Have you ever misplaced your keys, or something made you late in leaving your house?
Have you ever got behind a slow car that prevented you from going as fast as you would have?
Ever got a phone call just as you were about to leave?

All these things COULD be your angel(s) keeping you from being in an accident that would have happened if you left at the normal time, or didn't get behind the slow car.

All kinds of little things that go un-noticed by us could be our angels protecting us.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That's super interesting to me that you felt your angel. You're not a nutter in my eyes. Nor is anyone actually. I feel a lot of us hold experiences in our hearts and minds that just can't be explained.

I've had three experiences where my angel 'Elias' protected me. We are all still here for a reason...imo. He protected me when I tried to overdose on meds at 16. He protected me when I flipped my car in a 20 foot ditch upside down, when I was 17. Then in August of 2008 at 24or25(my brain is bad with math...sorry) he protected me when I fell off a balcony onto croncrete stairs. I suffered from traumatic brain injury that still bothers me today.

Actually it still bothers me a lot to this day...but I feel I fell to wake my butt up. I was heading down a path of destruction ....

Thanks for sharing your experience. Very neat and intriguing to me. That picture is pretty awesome as well friend

Peace and love to you~~~>>>
-nat the blue eyed cat-
edit on 12-11-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo I don't think you're nuts. Your guardian angel did save you!

Glad you are ok and you have someone watching out for you.

Great pics you post of Etna too!

I went to Italy a few years ago but never got to Sicily. I'd love to go there someday since I have family roots from Sicily as well as Italy.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't think you're crazy, but I can see your nuts. Oops! Sorry, forgot you were taking a bath

But seriously, that was a neat story. S+F! Hope whatever it was really was a guardian angel (or demon?
)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

MissBeck
Wow! You had a lucky escape alright, and I'm glad you did! And thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully other people will share theirs as well. I love reading stuff like this.

Wow, your post and flag count is 11|11, and when you made that post the date was 11/11

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you're ok.
As for the photo, must be great seeing that in person!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Not a life saving story, but as a child I would have random acts of safety occur. I used to pride myself on being able to jump over things. One day while trying to impress a group of friends I jumped over a row of bushes that I would say measure about 10 feet in width. About half way through I felt gravity starting to sink in and began my decent on very sharp branches. Just before I would have hit, I literally felt something grab my bottom and carry me over the remaining bushes. At the time I was about 10 so I thought nothing of it. I've also been saved from falling out of trees and off of roofs.

On a separate note, as a child I recall waking up and seeing my box fan on the ceiling and I recall having strange dreams of what I can only describe as a black and white spiral with a sound that even today makes me uneasy...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
And now look at who you're sharing the story with - it's number one on the main page here. Inspiring lots of people. So yes, it was certainly correct to post it on the site, proof is in the pudding. Ummmmmm, pudding.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

My mom told me my whole life that my Grandma "sent me her guardian angels" because she I thought I was going to need them.

Your reply - so far - is the hardest for me to respond to and I’m not going to get through it dry eyed.

If I have a Guardian Angel? He’s my Grandpa. My hero. Mentor. So much more. My ‘Granpa’ (no ‘d’) was everything to me.

Let me tell you a story of what it was like to ‘belong’ to him.

Every Saturday Granpa and I would take a walk for ice cream, hand in hand down the streets of Seattle.

He walked slow like me - the only adult who cared enough to walk slow like me. When someone asked how old I was I’d hold up 4 fingers. My legs weren't long.

Later I learned my Grandfather was crippled. Something called Polio ‘got him‘ when he was ‘my age‘.

He was a ‘cripple’ and that’s why he walked slow. That’s why Granma was always mad at him cause he was so sloooow. Nevertheless, I know he would have matched his strides to mine ‘worthless cripple’ or no. He was that kind of Man.

So, we’d take hand in hand past H. Salt Fish & Chips, look both ways and cross the street because one block later? 31 Flavors Ice Cream!

The Saturday I want to tell you about? Granpa and I were passing the modest one bench park where I saw this guy talking to himself while drinking something from a brown paper bag.

I tugged on Granpa’s arm asking why the man was drinking from a paper bag? And why was he talking to himself?

Granpa stopped, smiled his sloe smile and replied ‘He’s talking to himself because he doesn’t have a little Granddaughter to belong to.’

Think about that. A crippled old man with a moment in time to mold a child’s future. To shape my soul.

He could have been derisive, like: ‘He talks to himself because he’s a filthy bum drunk on whiskey and self pity’.

But he didn’t. Instead my Granpa dolled out a scoop of love for me - and a double scoop of love and compassion for humanity.

A once in a lifetime Man of Character, my Granpa.

So, if there’s anyone who’s watching over me? It’s him.

I just don’t know how to deal with it now that my faith in his watching over me - has become a reality.

peace

edit on 12-11-2013 by silo13 because: *dusty in here*

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paytaplay

that's just because you're probably a very rational person whose imagination and/or wishful thinking never carries you away; shame on you

by the way OP, very nice capture of mount etna.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

So cool to hear about your Guardian Angel - your 'GA'. I hope Elias and my Granpa Grover are hangin’ out about now.

And that path a destruction you were on? Well, I offer your GA is like mine.

My GA, my Granpa? I’d ask him why he had to hold my hand during a walk even when there were no cars around.

He’s answer ‘Just in case’.

peace and love right back at ya

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Awesome story.
*Shivers*

peace

Quick question: Did what happened change your life?

peace again

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

It said the driver and passenger was killed and the DOT was investigating the safety issues

I heard a story very similar to this on the Art Bell show - was that you?

WOW!

Even if it wasn't - what an outrageous experience!

So glad you're safe too!

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a life or death situation but I'll always remember it.

My mum used to have this crappy old Volvo estate (Car), it was so crappy that the hand brake cable was snapped. We lived on a hill so to stop it from rolling down she used to put it in gear. One day she left her bag in it, she asked me to get it. So off I trot. I got in the car leant over to grab her bag from the passenger foot well as I did I knocked it out of gear.

The car started to roll, I dove out. I chased the car to try and get back in it but it was to late, it shot off. At the bottom of my hilly road was a usually extremely busy main road. I watch as the car pulled itself out into the road and stopped! It didn't hit one car, in fact there were no cars. This in itself is likely a miracle because I don't think I have ever seen that road empty, especially at 4pm.

Anyway I ran down to the car (still no other cars in sight) and started pushing. I got it to the bottom of my road. As I was trying with all my might to get it up this hill, this tall bloke with bright blonde hair, wearing running gear appears next to me and starts to push without saying a word. Together we got the thing up with ease (which is surprising), I jump in the car and put it in gear I jump out to thank him only he was gone. I couldn't have been more than 5 seconds in the car.

Whether that man was just a good Samaritan or something more, I have always wanted to thank him.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join