It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Guardian Angel (?) just saved my life.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paytaplay

My angel/s never helped me with anything. How do I get a new set?

"Your angels?" Maybe thats why they don't help you. But really, how do you know that you haven't been steered from danger ever?

They may have hid your car keys to keep you from getting in a wreck. You just thought you were late for work, but unbeknownst…

The luck of Kokura…

Three cities were chosen for the first bomb. Hiroshima, Kokura and Nagasaki, in that order. Well, the weather over Hiroshima was good that day and, as you know, the first bomb was dropped there. The other cities, for the moment, were spared.

Three days later, the primary target for the second bomb was Kokura, with Nagasaki as the backup. The weather didn't cooperate, and, after several overflights, the target wasn't adequately visible through clouds and smoke from the earlier bombing of a neighboring city. So the flight crew moved on to Nagasaki, where, as history records, the second atomic bomb was dropped.

Kokura had been spared twice. As a result, the Japanese coined the expression "luck of Kokura," defined as "escaping a terrible occurrence without being aware of the danger."

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I’m reading the responses from everyone - thank you so much - it’s just at the moment I’m at a real loss for words. I will answer everyone though.

The closest to sum up where I’m at is what you said Lucidity:

There are some things that can shake our very core and foundations. This sounds like it was one of those things for you, silo.

Absolutely. Thank you too.

Let me add I did go back with a flashlight and found nothing out of the ordinary. I’ll take a pic tomorrow of where I was - tomorrow when it’s light out!

Added note: Not that it’s anyone's business - but out of respect for ATS’ers and just in case any of you are wondering but too kind to ask --->

I’m not on any type of medication. I’ve not had a drink in longer than I can remember. I’ve got no other ‘substances on-board’ which might have added or taken away from the experience. I was and am completely sober. Though sober after the incident feels a lot different than the sober before this happened if that makes sense.

I’m just feeling a bit ‘off’.

peace
edit on 11-11-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe in these beings that some refer to as guardian angels. I have experienced what they can do, seeing things that physics says is not possible unless some outside force is evident. That means that something else caused it, something that is not seen.

I have been saved many times, thinking "that was strange" Having a very good education and high interest in the sciences years ago has made me analyze everything throughout my life. There is no analysis of some things, an outside force is at play. I do not know what or where from this force is generated, it was impossible to analyze using scientific reasoning some times. Some people call it being extremely lucky but extremely lucky is not scientific at all, usually there is a reason for this luck somewhere.

These beings can stop a car, they can suck a car sideways off the road. They can make you unable to find your keys so you are not somewhere at the wrong time. They can also punish you if they see you going astray. Not everyone has a guardian angel though.

How many people actually exist on this planet and how many are illusions created by these beings. Just because all your senses show that something is real, doesn't mean it is. This is something to consider when looking at things like this. Something stopped you OP but was this being actually real or did it effect and control your senses to make it feel like a hand. It was applied energy, energy that was structured. It came by beings that can do this and interact with our lives. God blinded us, we cannot see these beings. These beings can control everything that exists in this reality. To us they are part of our lives, there are very few coincidences in reality. We just cannot comprehend that beings outside our comprehension can be there in our daily lives structuring things.

I'm happy to hear you are safe OP and hope this guardian keeps protecting you.
edit on 11-11-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's not your time.. still plenty to do, lots to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My mom told me my whole life that my Grandma "sent me her guardian angels" because she I thought I was going to need them.

And let me tell you I have chalked up a lot of close calls in my life to just that, and always say ty grandma lol.

I am so not a religious person but I believe in guardian angels..

cool story snf

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nice story and I'm glad you weren't injured or worse! I do have a story to tell but I think it was the Holy Spirit with me that save me and my wife's life.
Among the many things I have done, for almost 5 years I drove an 18-wheeler across the country, one night my wife was asleep in the sleeper and I didn't think I was tired even though I had driven all night but I was nearing Chicago pulling 76,000 lbs of canned goods that I picked up in St Louis, the Sun was just above the horizon and I was going about 70 MPH and I moved into the left lane to pass a slower vehicle, The next thing I remember was being shaken awake and I was in the center divider and about 1/4 mile from a cement overpass! I looked into the mirrors as I eased back onto the pavement and saw the car I had passed about 1/4 mile behind me (probably wondering why I had driven off the road!).
I woke my wife up and told her what happened and she made sure I stayed wake until I reached a truck stop! If it had been wet (very likely in Illinois) my tractor would have dug in and the 76K lbs of cans would have taken the tractor cab off! I have seen it happen too many times!
One other time, I was going through a 'cloverleaf' (newly constructed) and the speed limit was 50 MPH on the cement-wall lined curved overpass, I was going 55 MPH but I suddenly had an overwhelming 'feeling' like a voice in my head saying 'SLOW DOWN' I quickly downshifted till I was going about 40 MPH and on the approaching curve I saw skid marks and broken concrete where it was apparent that another 18-wheeler had gone off the side. When I got into my terminal about 40 miles on, I noticed a warning on the bulletin board that said "KILLER CURVE" and had a picture of one of our trucks crumpled at the bottom of the hill and a picture of the concrete wall I had seen earlier. It said the driver and passenger was killed and the DOT was investigating the safety issues (which they resolved) it went on to say that if you were to go into the tight curve at the posted speed limit you couldn't make the curve. Other trucks had crashed as well, but this was one of ours so it struck a chord with me.
I usually never drove slower than the posted limit but this time it was so clear in my head I couldn't shake it and gave in and slowed down!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Incredible! And, lucky! I totally believe it; heck, it's happened to me several times too.

The first time was when I was about 10, and I was riding my bike on a dirt road along a mountain. I hit a rock and careened off the side of the road, falling about 30 feet straight down...I blacked out on the way down, but woke up in a pile of pine needles without a scratch, like someone just laid me down there.

The second time was when I had just gotten my driver's license, and I was driving my car home for the first time. I pulled over into a turnout to let someone pass me, but there was a problem: the turnout was on a small patch of land overlooking the Eel river in CAL, and it was about 100 feet above it - and I forgot to slow down. Somehow, my car stopped with only about three feet between me and certain doom...I don't remember even touching the brakes.

There's been several other times...anyway, I guess the lesson is that we ALL have guardian angels, and I believe more of us can experience them if we just believe, and also: ASK them to be a part of your life! They will make themselves known to you in ways you will accept, just trust me ...

edit on 11-11-2013 by Varhaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story! I know it takes a certain amount of bravery to share on a public forum like this. How extraordinary it is that you actually felt knuckles - like a physical hand - and yet no one seemed (to you) to be there!

I have a few things I'd like to share on the subject, if anyone might be interested in learning more. My sources of information come from studying NDE's (Near Death Experiences).

This first one is a story of what happens to a woman after her NDE. It is very common for people to have some Extra Sensory Perception after an NDE, namely to be able to see other-dimensional-ly. (You like my new word? ) They can sometimes sense things that happen in other dimensions including hearing other people's thoughts, or seeing light coming from a person (like an aura) or seeing beings from the other side of the veil. This phenomena goes on for a short time (usually a few days to a couple of weeks) before they go back to normal.

So here is the story about the woman who could see Our Spirit Assistants

Here is a story that happened to a man during his out of body experience. He was lucky enough to be able to see Angels Guiding Us

You may also be interested in checking out Angelic Intervention and Angelic Intervention II

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow, Silo, I'm glad you're okay, and for the record, I totally believe you. I haven't had a "life-saving" experience that I know of involving otherworldly beings, but I have had similar experiences with "nick of time" synchronicity and beings I believe were not fully of this earth, so I do relate. And, that was a great shot you got there!
edit on 11-11-2013 by Rhoswen because: omitted a word

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I just had the oddest thing happen to me..

although I don't know you personally, the thought of possibly seeing an ATS thread of "a member named Silo, is no longer with us.." crossing my mind put me to tears.. instantly ..

and still am .. thanking God for saving you ..

thank you for the pics, I look at every one of them .. please be safe, look down before you take a step
You are loved more than you could possibly know..

as for the divine intervention .. *grin* .. you could say I've had a few.. one in particular, long time ago, I was going to plug in a lamp when I heard "DON"T PLUG IT IN" as if someone was behind me .. I looked back to see if someone was there, nada .. as I went for the old lamp and plug in again .. I heard the same thing.. but kinda ignored it, when I touched the socket it arced, flashed and popped..

needless to say, I listen ALOT closer now
and take heed

edit on 11-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Beaver? That made me chuckle.
I'd like to hear more about your near drowning - it sounds pretty amazing!
Did you ever have anything else 'happen' or not happen as it may be - since then?
peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I’ve no doubt about what took place last night - even now in the middle of the day and after a good nights sleep.
The only thing I regret (now) is sharing it here. Please don’t take that personally - my problem with me, not any of you.
Just feeling like something really wondrous happened an I cheapened it somehow by blabbing it all out.
All in all it’s probably better shared. Support others and let others support me and all that.

Thanks -

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Hopefully other people will share theirs as well. I love reading stuff like this.

I was kind of hoping I’d hear more accounts from others too!
Thanks -

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

There is no analysis of some things, an outside force is at play. I do not know what or where from this force is generated, it was impossible to analyze using scientific reasoning some times.

Actually that’s the thing that’s got me in a twist. Please, Let me explain.

If I was trying to pull a woolly over on ya’ll I would at least know in my own head/heart that nothing happened and I just wanted to stir things up or whatever it is people are after when they tell whoppers.

But I know what happened was 100% like I said! No made up anything, no exaggeration or coincidence, no explanation, etc. Even now every time I think about those warm knuckles brushing the back of my neck I break out in goose bumps. I wasn’t knocked off balance because Etna shook the ground, I know what that feels like all too well. No, I was shaken off my feet by something snatching at and yanking on my vest.

Since I’m unshakable sure what happened - did happen - it means I need an answer. And what answer is it? Was it God? A Guardian Angel?
A dead relative helping me = kind of Guardian Angel? This ‘constructed energy’ you’re speaking of? Something I’ve not even considered?

I just don’t know - but I do know I have no explanation for the event and yes if I had moved half a hand back again I’d still be lying there in that ditch - in what condition I don’t know - but I’d still be laying out there all these hours later. The location is so far from everyone - it can’t really be seen from the road and since I live alone there’s no one to miss me if I was gone - no one to go looking for me kind’a thing. Wow, now I’m getting freaked out again thinking of the ‘what ifs’...

These beings can stop a car, they can suck a car sideways off the road. They can make you unable to find your keys so you are not somewhere at the wrong time.

Now that just gave me the willies too. I’ve been in situations more than once where I had some silly thing detain me - either walking or in a car. Soon after there was a ‘close call situation’ where if I’d arrived at a certain spot even 20 seconds earlier I’d be smooshed/in an accident, etc. And you’re right - it is the same phenomena - minus the knuckles, lol.

It was applied energy, energy that was structured. It came by beings that can do this and interact with our lives. God blinded us, we cannot see these beings. These beings can control everything that exists in this reality.

I would really like to hear more about this. Please. If you have time.

Thank you so much for your thoughts - they’ve helped mine even though I’m still feeling ‘off’ about all this.

peace and God Bless

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow,

I can only imagine what it felt like to have an Angel physically intervene, the most I've ever gotten out of mine is a strongly worded statement to cheer up.
Has he/she ever interacted with you before?

Anyways stay safe.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

as for the divine intervention .. *grin* .. you could say I've had a few.. one in particular, long time ago, I was going to plug in a lamp when I heard "DON"T PLUG IT IN" as if someone was behind me .. I looked back to see if someone was there, nada .. as I went for the old lamp and plug in again .. I heard the same thing.. but kinda ignored it, when I touched the socket it arced, flashed and popped..

Wow - wow - wow X10000.

I would be far more freaked out if I heard something. I don’t know why that seems more 'real', more poignant but to hear a disembodied voice? Wow!

So - you didn’t listen and you got shocked.
Good to hear you listen closer now. *Hug*

Have you had other incidents like that? I’d love to hear more... If you’re willing that is!

On a personal note: Thank you so much for your kindness. Your words really touched my heart...

peace

~ gracie

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jmsbkr

Has he/she ever interacted with you before?

Interacted physically? No, never.

I've had time coincidences - where if I'd not been detained by something silly and unusual I'd of been in an accident or run over but nothing I could tangibly feel.

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hey that is awesome Silo-Someone is looking out for you!
I had a weird one years ago,which I always wonder about-I was in my car with a couple of friends,waiting to go through a red light at the bottom of a hill,we were chatting,when I suddenly got this overwhelming idea that I was in great danger-almost as though a really loud thought screamed at me "crash!!! MOVE!! Now!!!"

It seemed far more than a normal feeling,and I had to act-I had no choice somehow...I shouted out-"car crash!"and razzed my car up the kerb,and actually blocked the door to a shop-just as my friend began to say"what the....!"
Then there was a noise of twisted metal and thunder,and into the place where my car had been sitting,a lorry appeared,jack knifed at high speed.
The cab actually ended up about 2 car lengths in front of where I had been,and crashed into the traffic lights,destroying them.
And there was me,shaking and my two friends staring at me with their mouths open.
When the cops arrived,I had to explain to them what I was doing on the kerb,blocking a shop door.
They seemed quite impressed,and said that if I had stayed on the road,we would most likley all be dead.
One of them said it was "instinct"but who knows for sure..

No one else was hurt luckily-or was it something more than luck?

Not quite as cool as what happened to you-to actually feel yourself being phsyically pulled back ffrom danger must have been amazing!
Your work here is obviously not done yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I don't know about angels but once while driving my car on a three lane highway the steering wheel jerked to the right a second before an 18 wheeler crossed the line into my lane. I wound up on the shoulder of the road but untouched by the large truck that could have killed me. Driver just kept going like I wasn't there.

Another time in New York city I was about to walk down this stairway to the subway and I heard "NO" in my bead. I can't say what might have happened but I walked ten blocks to the next subway station for that line instead of going down those steps.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I too have been saved from likely death many times, mainly when driving. I have driven more miles than most in my lifetime, until a couple of weeks ago I had never had an accident! I had a friend in the car with me, so was chatting away which ensured I didn't hear any or sense anything at all, (usually I have at least 60 seconds warning to move my car) As it happened I still got a last minute something, as I had just checked my mirrors but had an urge to check them again immediately, saw a car coming towards me almost at right angles, it was less than a foot away. Was on the motorway, in the second lane, lots of traffic travelling at 40 miles per hour. Somehow I managed to manoeuvre the car across the two lanes on my left, when huge gaps appeared in the flow, totally unexpectedly. The car ended up folding my wing mirror in. I would have thought that if I hadn't been helped, my car would have been a write off but no fatalities, as traffic was slow, but who knows?

I think that discussing these events in no way cheapens them. I try to share my experiences as hopefully in time more and more people will accept that whoever or whatever is helping, there is definitely something more powerful than us attempting to guide us.

I also find it reassuring when I read that other people experience this stuff. Some of my experiences have been so full on, so close to injury that most likely would have killed or maimed me, that in time, I start to doubt my own
experiences, when others tell theirs it helps to renew my beliefs.

For some reason I have always felt that when I drive, my nan is present and whatever I hear feel or sense, it always comes from over my left shoulder. As if someone is sat in the back and leans forward when warning me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join