It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biometric 'Mark of the Beast'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

gardener
Hi! Not sure where the religious innuendo nor 'superpowers' come into play, as they arent in my thread except for the accompanying fictitious movie down below.

As for the Beast, I am referring to America, also known as Bully, among other things.

And the Mark, is literally the apparently need for (a now biometic) marker.

As for the storybook called a Bible, not sure why people assume one has to be religious to read and digest its stories. I for one, am not. I've read alot of murder stories and have yet to be murderous, either. =D

How do we know you're not a murderer, you don't believe in god and you referring to us as beast so forgive us if we think otherwise.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'm not sure that you read what I wrote.

I didn't say that sticking a chip in people is a "Mark of the Beast" -- for the record, I tend toward a preterist view of Revelation of John and other prophecy.

What I said was "this is a bad idea and anyone who thinks it isn't is either insane or terminally clueless."

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Got to start somewhere! But where does it lead? How can one government control 8 billion people (or whatever's left after the triggering of global catastrophes & pandemics)?

A far bigger worry than any "mark of the beast", is the idea that the US would force upon the rest of the world, anything at all. Or that the US would try to cause a catastrophe upon the rest of the world that they think would put them in charge....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
well, if the government (a.k.a the taxpayers) are paying for a place for you to live, paying for your food, paying for your healthcare, then they pretty much already do own you so why shouldn`t you be tagged like a dog so that if you get lost you can be returned to your rightful owner?
if people decide that they don`t want to be owned and tagged then they will stop accepting government hand outs and start taking care of themselves.
seriously, is there really any difference between the slave/master relationship and the government handout/handout recipient?
The slave master "owned" the slave and provided food,shelter,clothes,healthcare, etc. if the government provides everything to keep someone alive (food, shelter,healthcare,clothes,etc) aren`t they the master that owns that person (slave)?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Yeah, i remember my father worked for NCR in the 70`s he would tell me that they had computers that filled up whole rooms that werent as advanced as my TI-85 was in high school.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdyam

Something else people don't really understand is the software side of it. The hardware that runs today has billions of man hours spenton coding.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The US backed NWO can bar-code me when He!! freezes over.
Knowingly at least.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Anyone who let's these eugenic freaks chip them is a darn fool. The "elite" have always, and will always think of us as sub-human cattle, and if people willingly go along with this, I guess the globalists will be proven correct. We will get what we deserve, hopefully it won't be technocratic tyranny.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I know I do. I don't want to support people for life. They should be inconvenienced for taking public money. If they don't want that anymore, then they should do what's necessary to get out and start making their own money. The only exceptions to this are the ones who genuinely can't do for themselves, but they are the minority in this equation.

"All for one, and one for all", said the Elephant as he danced among the mice.

I've nothing to fear from RFID.

My question is: Who gets to control the on/off button? I mean, do you really want Guido the Technocrat halfway around the world deciding whether you get to eat bread today or not, based on your "useless eater" political or religious status?

Anyone who let's these eugenic freaks chip them is a darn fool. The "elite" have always, and will always think of us as sub-human cattle

Amen, brotha.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join