It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal “Chemtrails” Originated at Department of Defense

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Aldakoopa

I admitted my flaws and use the word "chemtrails" lightly. I'm still learning about them and what causes the difference in contrails. Currently I'm still stuck on the "maybe they are sprayed" theory.

Don't shove anything down my throat, please (and that's not accusing you of doing so), I will continue researching on my own time and on my own accord for what I find to be the most acceptable truth.

What causes contrails to stop, start, be thin or thick, to spread or stick around or to expand is pretty much just temperature (it has to be very, very cold!) and humidity - especially something called "relative humidity for ice" - abbreviated to RHI - try looking up "supersaturation" and ice

There's stuff on wiki about some of it, and plenty of science published about them - although some of it is pretty technical and hard to read!!

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I do search for the truth. And I always try to research every time they come forward about chemtrails.. but I also share Aldakoopa's point of view. Nobody shovels this down my throat and I'm always try to listen what others trying to say to me..

You know I'm and outdoor worker so I'm most of the time outside .. Because I see the skies allot I got curios of the whole chemtrail subject
I will always watch this closely .

If we dismiss everything in life that seems not natural and the it's being picked up by the public om large scales we have to search for the truth because it's our right to do so.. I don't want to walk my life with winkers on...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

Your screen name...what does it mean? It must mean something? Are you German?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I am glad you are aware of your surroundings. Like I said, if you are interested in truth and not just chemtrails, be sure you look at SCIENCE to find answers to questions dealing with contrails. So far, you have only posted things from chemtrail sites, all of which are lies. So it does in fact seem as if you are only looking in one direction. When all you have is a hammer, everything tends to look like a nail.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

skuly
reply to post by 0bserver1

This is part of a pdf by the British government to see how the public would react to
geo engineering.

They do have plans but just cant find a way to sell it to us.

Experiment Earth?

edit on 11/11/2013 by skuly because: forgot to add link sorry

We are sold here down under. Rupert Murdock’s nephew is running the show.
Funny thing is, our governments debt is huge yet Murdock’s programme received from the Australian Government, some ridiculous amount of millions to go ahead! Go figure that one out .

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

True, I could just go to Russia. Ironically, I have some friends there that would help me.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting news report in regards to Raincorp
www.youtube.com...

______beforeitsnews/chemtrails/2011/11/leaked- weather-modification-document-1404217.html
edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
As usual posts show us the wheat and the chaff. I am so sick and tired of even reading the post of those who gave up their humanity and are trying to kill humans.

Chemtrails are real.

And those who are responsible should be given life sentences and their haarp, used to clean up everything.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Couldn't agree more friend.

I would like to see them and all their evil creations thrown in this en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

"News report" ?

That looked like a mish mash of chemtrail misinformation thrown into a youtube video. Please link the actual news source that played that video.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Some ###hole called me a "child killer" for questioning the chemtrail theories last week.

David Keith tells of how people have threatened his life and the lives of his colleagues in this video @28:40

I have personally witnessed a commercial pilot accosted by chemtrail believers, an ugly scene developed. Sounds to me like some chemtrail advocates are would-be witch hunters, dangerous folk indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not sure what you mean but Have you heard about the Super Hadron Colider that is 27 miles round covering 3 countries boarders?

Apparently it has been there since 1970 and over 10,000 scientist have worked on it.
What is amazing to me is apparently they have the ability to throw metal objects in it and the objects can reach two 27 mile laps under 1 second. WOW UFO technology

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: it's a SUPER Hadron colider

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Weather control technology could be related to chemtrails? But I have to warn you to remove the link 'beforeitsnews' because as far as I Know it's not allowed to use that source anymore I think the mod's gonna ban your post I'm afraid ?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Unity_99
I am so sick and tired of even reading the post of those who gave up their humanity and are trying to kill humans.

Any posts in particular?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I have a friend who worked on the smaller version in the US as Virginia Beach. It's a theoretical physics laboratory that basically smashes atoms together to see what happens. The big one is called CERN. It was supposed to created a black hole and swallow us all up. I don't think it worked.

What does that have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by qwerty12345

I always figured it was true since my government didn't care about spraying Monsanto's Agent Orange all over it's military troops and the sovereign people of Vietnam & Cambodia. Then again the Gulf of Tonkin incident was also a false flag, so the nefarious acts my government engages in no longer surprises me. For more information as to why the wars that happen do happen, I'd suggest viewing these... Then again I don't know what I type about.

Why is it that because a gov't did something in the past it automatically means they must be doing something now?

Hello! Are you kidding?

If you did believe Chemtrails where being released above us would you be mad about it? I would.
Do you think the offenders would want you to know about the harmful things they're up too?

edit on 12-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Funny thing is, our governments debt is huge yet Murdock’s programme received from the Australian Government, some ridiculous amount of millions to go ahead! Go figure that one out

Do you have a source for this?

TIA

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yet here you are posting on another chemtrail thread?

Are they paying you? Be honest.

Why be so hard?

Radiator coolant is in ice-cream to stop it from freezing, so is it really that hard to believe our skys are the experimental playground for those in high places?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

If you did believe Chemtrails where being released above us would you be mad about it? I would. Do you think the offenders would want you to know about the harmful things they're up too?

I would be too, but I'd have seen empirical evidence before getting mad about it.

Air samples for example.

But I prefer to employ a scientific method when researching things, others employ a YouTube video method.. Which do you think will yield the best results?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join