It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal “Chemtrails” Originated at Department of Defense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Metaphysique

Would you like to debunk anything on that site, or is all the information correct?

**cue the crickets**

why bother, 'mike' always deletes/censors anything that makes him look bad or in error.

i've better things to do than jump through some gatekeepers hoops

pity you're not making anything out of it, which says a lot...

lol and given your past history of refusals to investigate matters or even clicking a link you're in no position to be accusing anyone of not doing due diligence... 'dude.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Urantia1111
Why is it that in every single chemtrail thread you see the same 4 or 5 clowns trotted out to scream and cry and INSIST that they don't exist? They go on and on for page after page typing their fingers to the bone to refute something that they SHOULD have zero interest in because its allegedly complete fantasy? Lol you guys are completely blowing your own cover. Chemtrails exist, and no amount of "debunking", whining or bitching will change that.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

one of the few micro-specks of truth ever to come out of one of those "clowns" ... keyboard

www.metabunk.org...

The posts on ContrailScience are a mixture of fact-based and biased information with enough good content to lead the gullible down the wrong path.

[snip]'s darker motives are revealed he doesn't hesitate to insult anyone who disagrees with him. He claims Michael Murphy is dishonest and goes so far as to misrepresent Murphy's statements to support his bias. Instead of challenging the scientific merit of issues, West prefers character assasination and inuendo

The Metabunk forum is a watering hole for hardened deniers, educationally challenged, gullible and disinfo agents who spend too much time at attempting to debunk supportable evidence to suspect they're not on some payroll.
With the September approach of Michael Murphy's documentary "Why In The World Are They Sprayiing" the disinfo trolls seem to be out in full, preemptive force.

Personal attacks against those who post evidence in support of covert geoengineering is a strong clue.

Protesting Too Much?: t's not rational that someone who didn't know or care that chemtrails was a "real" issue would adopt a hostile and ad hominem posting style and resort to verbal abuse and insults to beat down a theory they think doesn't exist.

Based on long experience, I calculate there's a network of deniers and disinfo trolls who are actively engaged in interfering with a story that reveals a mammoth and global covert weather manipulation project in plane sight.

While it's not certain that Mr. [snip] is acting as a deliberate disinfo agent, his websites serves as a safe house for the gullibible and manipulative.​

note the "the same 4 or 5 clowns trotted out to scream and cry and INSIST" posting on that link
forum gang?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

why bother, 'mike' always deletes/censors anything that makes him look bad or in error.

And so this has happened to you, and which site was it this happened?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Metaphysique

network dude

Would you like to debunk anything on that site, or is all the information correct?

**cue the crickets**

lol and given your past history of refusals to investigate matters or even clicking a link you're in no position to be accusing anyone of not doing due diligence... 'dude.

SO.......I guess you won't be trying to show how wrong anything on that site is?

I would have never guessed.

Oh, and I don't use firefox, I use chrome.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

note the "the same 4 or 5 clowns trotted out to scream and cry and INSIST" posting on that link
forum gang?

Well I take it you don't like clowns either?

Tell you what why not show everything that is wrong on contrail science and present it to him as he has asked numerous times for any chemtrail believer to do so and it is yet to happen.

Imagine you could be the first...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

network dude

Metaphysique

network dude

**cue the crickets**

SO.......I guess you won't be trying to show how wrong anything on that site is?

I would have never guessed.

Oh, and I don't use firefox, I use chrome.

the plugin I linked you to works for FF, safari AND chrome.

but thanks,

very kind of you to confirm you didn't even follow the link,

or even read the post.

makes it easier when you prove my point to me

and why didn't you follow my [or others] link[s]?

because: "el ladron juzga por su condicion" www.proz.com...

you're so used to leading others in circles you believe the same of others :shk:

Edit: and others lack self esteem and maturity, and thus make a vocation of trolling and name calling.
"see ya"

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The posts on ContrailScience are a mixture of fact-based and biased information with enough good content to lead the gullible down the wrong path.

[snip]'s darker motives are revealed he doesn't hesitate to insult anyone who disagrees with him. He claims Michael Murphy is dishonest and goes so far as to misrepresent Murphy's statements to support his bias. Instead of challenging the scientific merit of issues, West prefers character assasination and inuendo

The Metabunk forum is a watering hole for hardened deniers, educationally challenged, gullible and disinfo agents who spend too much time at attempting to debunk supportable evidence to suspect they're not on some payroll.
With the September approach of Michael Murphy's documentary "Why In The World Are They Sprayiing" the disinfo trolls seem to be out in full, preemptive force.

Personal attacks against those who post evidence in support of covert geoengineering is a strong clue.

Protesting Too Much?: t's not rational that someone who didn't know or care that chemtrails was a "real" issue would adopt a hostile and ad hominem posting style and resort to verbal abuse and insults to beat down a theory they think doesn't exist.

Based on long experience, I calculate there's a network of deniers and disinfo trolls who are actively engaged in interfering with a story that reveals a mammoth and global covert weather manipulation project in plane sight.

While it's not certain that Mr. [snip] is acting as a deliberate disinfo agent, his websites serves as a safe house for the gullibible and manipulative.​

You do understand the article you posted was from BIN?

You also seemed to miss this from your link...

I do hesitate very much to insult anyone who disagrees with me. In fact I have a fairly strict politeness policy. It's true that I have described Michael Murphy as dishonest, but this is based on repeated attempts by myself and other to correct errors in his film and his statements, and him simply ignoring this, and continuing to repeat the falsehoods. I think Michael Murphy is a nice guy, but I think his continuing to say things that have been shown to be false is essentially dishonest.

I would very much like to discuss the scientific merits of issues, and I have done this at great length in numerous posts and discussions. I invite anyone to point out any error in any of my posts, and I will immediately fix that error. If I have misrepresented statements, then please explain where I have done this, and I will issue an apology and retraction.

I am not on any payroll. I do this as a hobby, and like many hobbies I spend more time on it than on other things.

www.metabunk.org...

Why would you leave that out?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
well that's enough troll spraying lest the thread be derailed by them

health-and-societal-consequences-of-geoengineering

TERRA FUTURA 2013: INTERVIEW WITH VANDANA SHIVA ABOUT GEOENGINEERING
martedì, 9 luglio 2013

“Geoengineering is the ultimate hubris (*), without democratic control”

Transcript : www.nogeoingegneria.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what does my taking the time to click through your pointless link on a thread about Obamacare have to do with chemtrails, or the fantasy they represent?

Don't forget to take your crickets with you. They are still chirping waiting for you to point out the incorrect information on contrailscience. Man up of close the pie hole.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Metaphysique the "dude" just owned you
the "evidence " you so carelessly throw about is doctored so to fit your need for veryfing your paranoid delusions. If your gonna copy paste from sources be sure to get the whole truth and not just the parts you like..

The guys on this page are quite sharp u know

Anyway I'd hate to be investigated by you lol..... "this guy speaks against something therefore it might exist and he might be in cahoots with the nefarious powers behind it.

quite the leap

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

health-and-societal-consequences-of-geoengineering

Nice link but if you want to be taken serious I wouldn't use a site that asks you to watch these...

Look Up (2013) www.SkyderAlert.com

What in the World Are They Spraying? (2011) www.youtube/watch?vt0khstYDLA

Why in the World Are They Spraying? (2012) www.youtube.com/watch.v=mEfJO0-ctis

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Now after seeing that, what is it that would make me think the rest of your post is any more credible?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Edit: and others lack self esteem and maturity, and thus make a vocation of trolling and name calling.
"see ya"

LOL

Thanks for prooving my point:

As far as "tag-team alliances" and obsessiveness goes:
I see much more of that demonstrated by believers, such as yourself. That's why members of your "team" are so often the first to insult members of my "team".

Very well done!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The topic of the thread is Documents Reveal “Chemtrails” Originated at Department of Defense.

Personal attacks and sniping by *EITHER SIDE* stop NOW.

Thank you.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by network dude

I run into this article that's where it came from..IC

But I"d have my doubts around the article, but after the documents came out I began to think maybe he has the evidence ?

the chronicle is a satire site - have a look at it's "About us" page:

Sadly, chronicle.su is not of this earth. After crash landing in an asteroid December 30th, 1976, the alien husks of Chronicle editors rapidly adapted to Earth climates and bacterial flora. They are able to survive naturally in the wild and reproduce freely.

The snowden story is satirical fiction - it was satirical fiction when it was first posted to ATS, it remains satirical fiction and the fact that 18 people have flagged this fiction as important really shows how bankrupt the whole chemtrail snake-oil show is!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Metaphysique

It is telling indeed, especially when the owner of www.contrailscience.com owns and manages THREE other CT disinfo*COUGH!!!! I meant debunking sites.[/quote

AFAIK he only runs 2 debunking sites - see here for his blog - what are the other 2?

NOW WHERE'S ALL THAT MONEY COMING FROM?
now THAT would be telling indeed
HINT: that's something he doesn't want you to know

Actyually he is completely up front about it:

I'm a retired video game programmer. I co-founded the company Neversoft Entertainment, responsible for the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series of games. I've trained as a private pilot, and flown a 400 mile trip solo. I do this purely out of personal interest, and nobody pays me in any way.

and here

I sold my share in a small video game company 13 years ago, and now I'm semi-retired, and I debunk as a hobby. Nobody pays me, and I pay nobody.

I wonder also where he gets the time between having to work AND take flying classes [how long does it take to get a pilots license? 10 years?] unless CT debunking is a fulltime job for him [and others [rolls eyes]

Probably something to do with having made his money and being "semi-retired"

Pilots take "lessons" forever - even multi-10,000 hr airline pilots stil have to spend time in the simulator and take proficiency tests. Low time private pilots might be training for cross country (he says he has done a 400 hr flight - it is nto an insignificant accomplishment), train for multi-engine, instrument flight, turbine qualifications, or train on different aircraft types.

your lack of knowledge about aviation is rather telling.

I hereby cast the 1st vote that pending financing sources of contrailscience.gov *COUGH* .com are revealed
it and its sister sites be banned as sources on ATS

Done.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Metaphysique

www.contrailscience.com is a site that explains most of those lies and gives real common sense answers. Oh, and there is no donation button on that site. Kind of telling if you ask me.

It is telling indeed, especially when the owner of www.contrailscience.com owns and manages THREE other CT disinfo*COUGH!!!! I meant debunking sites.

Out of curiosity how much do you think that costs? Ballpark figure.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Metaphysique

www.contrailscience.com is a site that explains most of those lies and gives real common sense answers. Oh, and there is no donation button on that site. Kind of telling if you ask me.

It is telling indeed, especially when the owner of www.contrailscience.com owns and manages THREE other CT disinfo*COUGH!!!! I meant debunking sites.

$25 a month?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

mrthumpy

Metaphysique

$25 a month?

Apparently anywhere between $.99 and $6.29 a month.As noted here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

0bserver1
We all know that chemtrails are up in our skies all over the world.

Well no.

That's the point: if they exist then, unless they were ice crystals, we couldn't see them!

Which is why the whoe chemtrai myth is a farce (but a very clever hoax nonetheless)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Chemtrails exist, and no amount of "debunking", whining or bitching will change that.

If you have proof that chemtrails exist, then you really need to RUN, not walk, to the nearest courthouse and file a civil suit. Bring your evidence, which will only need to to tip the scales to a 51 percent level on your side.

Otherwise, please stop posting such garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join