It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Reveal “Chemtrails” Originated at Department of Defense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We all know that chemtrails are up in our skies all over the world. I never really understood why Geoengineering was the excuse or to justify spraying hazardous substances into our atmosphere?

And why do governments give permission to spray all those chemicals over our heads in the name of global warming?
This news came from snowden,

Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

Why did this document being released after Snowdon's warning and can we relate his story to this document?
But are there incidents of people dying from chemtrails and could also other animals on this planet be affected by this?

Chemtrails

VT

Because climate change is a threat to U.S. agriculture, it has been labeled a national security issue. With the influence and cooperation of Monsanto, a secret Geoengineering lab dubbed Muad’Dib has been operating since the late 1960s, and the chemtrail program is often referred to by insiders as its “crown jewel.” Muad’Dib has aimed to protect North America’s climate at all costs – even if that means accelerating desertification in Sub-Saharan Africa or spreading trace amounts of carcinogens over lightly populated areas. Other side effects, which scientists at the secret Muad’Dib Geoengineering Lab have predicted, include droughts in the Amazon and powerful windstorms along the East Coast.

So it looks like monsanto also has a share in the chemtrail business who knows those dying bee hives are the cause of chemtrails?

I couln't find anything about it in the searchbox and forum so I thought to post it anyway If someone had post this earlier then my apologies

Peace

edit on 0b41America/ChicagoMon, 11 Nov 2013 09:18:41 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 11 Nov 2013 09:18:41 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

0bserver1
I couln't find anything about it in the searchbox and forum so I thought to post it anyway If someone had post this earlier then my apologies

ATS Search results.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Where did this quote originate? you provided no source?

Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This is part of a pdf by the British government to see how the public would react to
geo engineering.

They do have plans but just cant find a way to sell it to us.

Experiment Earth?

edit on 11/11/2013 by skuly because: forgot to add link sorry

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

But the documents came after Snowdon's statement I just tried to connect two separate items

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
All that and still no real proof. Contrails still exist chemptrails not so far other than on the internet doom discussions

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skuly

They do have plans but just cant find how to sell it to us.

They should have done that before starting to spray over our heads..Then we had a choice whether we would agree or not..Now I think none would buy any story given

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

you provided a quote, but didn't attribute it to the source. If it's evidence you want to present, then isn't it fair to know where it came from?

Just trying to verify the information.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by skuly

They do have plans but just cant find how to sell it to us.

They should have done that before starting to spray over our heads..Then we had a choice whether we would agree or not..Now I think none would buy any story given

There are international laws in place to prevent any geo-engineering from being done. If you can prove it is being done, then you have the law on your side to stop it and punish the guilty.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There seems to be a problem with your link..

Kucinich Chemtrails are an exotic weaponDefinition – B: Defined as an “exotic weapon” in HR 2977, Space Preservation Act of 2001. (Gov. Doc – PDF)
In 2001, US Rep., Dennis Kucinich introduced HR 2977 “Space Preservation Act of 2001″. The text of the Bill defines Chemtrails as an ‘exotic weapon”
Origin: Department of Defense title to a chemistry manual as required study for future pilots enrolled at the US Air Force Academy.

First off the HR 2977 has been debunked...

contrailscience.com...

Now for the Air Force academy...

You may want to read through this thread as it debunks the manual you speak of...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Uh oh..
Someone's got some splaining to do...
No such thing huh ?
I'd debunk that too if I put that out and got caught.

edit on 11-11-2013 by sealing because: Grumpy debunks on their way

edit on 11-11-2013 by sealing because: Mas

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I run into this article that's where it came from..IC

But I"d have my doubts around the article, but after the documents came out I began to think maybe he has the evidence ?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I always figured it was true since my government didn't care about spraying Monsanto's Agent Orange all over it's military troops and the sovereign people of Vietnam & Cambodia. Then again the Gulf of Tonkin incident was also a false flag, so the nefarious acts my government engages in no longer surprises me. For more information as to why the wars that happen do happen, I'd suggest viewing these... Then again I don't know what I type about.

The Exchange Stabilizing Fund

edit on 11-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: me am not perfect

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But are there incidents of people dying from chemtrails and could also other animals on this planet be affected by this?

First thing is how does someone die from something that doesn't exist and if they did how can one prove the death was from something sprayed at 35000 ft above your head?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

0bserver1
We all know that chemtrails are up in our skies all over the world.

You already lost me on that.. I don't know that, and neither do you.. I'm aware contrails are up in our skies all over the world however.

As for geo-engineering, I'm familiar with the long used and well understood practice of cloud seeding.. It's not a secretive practice however, and has nothing to do with chemtrails.

The notion of chemtrails is largely to do with people not understand how contrails form and what makes them stay or dissipate quickly.. There has NEVER to do this day been any credible evidence, only conspiracy theories that result in dead ends.

edit on 11/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah, here is another article from the same author from last August:

5 million dead after Obama orders Nuclear Strike on Syria
BY KILGOAR, ON AUGUST 27TH, 2013%

A large area of Damascus was transformed into a “Sea of Glass” after Obama ordered retaliation for chemical attacks on Syrian civilians.

DAMASCUS — Much of Syria has been transformed into a “Sea of Glass” after sources reported an enormous nuclear blast Wednesday. President Obama addressed the American people from the Oval . . .

You don't remember this happening?

HOAX

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What goes up must come down.....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

I always figured it was true since my government didn't care about spraying Monsanto's Agent Orange all over it's military troops and the sovereign people of Vietnam & Cambodia. Then again the Gulf of Tonkin incident was also a false flag, so the nefarious acts my government engages in no longer surprises me. For more information as to why the wars that happen do happen, I'd suggest viewing these... Then again I don't know what I type about.

And yet none of those have anything to do with or are proof that chemtrails are being sprayed. Why is it that because a gov't did something in the past it automatically means they must be doing something now?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Searched, found source that you did not link (from July), plus ATS Thread. Anything more current?

Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails
BY KILGOAR, ON JULY 11TH, 2013

According to Snowden, chemtrails are the only thing keeping the US from global warming incineration, but at what price?

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, the hacker who gained access to every secret corner of the Internet during his tenure at the NSA, has come forward with details of a classified project to alter the world’s climate. The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming. By cooperating in secret with jet fuel manufacturers, government agents have carefully kept the massive chemtrail efforts completely under wraps. Snowden added, “I am only revealing this program because there is no oversight in the scientific community, no public discussion, and little concern for the side-effects which are well known only to a few privileged people interested in continuing the decades-long chemtrail program in secret.”

Because climate change is a threat to U.S. agriculture, it has been labeled a national security issue. With the influence and cooperation of Monsanto, a secret Geoengineering lab dubbed Muad’Dib has been operating since the late 1960s, and the chemtrail program is often referred to by insiders as its “crown jewel.” Muad’Dib has aimed to protect North America’s climate at all costs – even if that means accelerating desertification in Sub-Saharan Africa or spreading trace amounts of carcinogens over lightly populated areas. Other side effects, which scientists at the secret Muad’Dib Geoengineering Lab have predicted, include droughts in the Amazon and powerful windstorms along the East Coast.

edit on 11/11/13 by soficrow because: link

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What goes up must come down.....

Problem is that if you see a white line above your head at 35000 ft it will come down nowhere near you.

If it comes down at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join