It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Days & Counting/ Superbowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Well there's 9 days left and counting from the date I was shown some time ago now and with all the Apocalyptic dreams that I had last year regarding this winter this date seems quite ominous as it draws closer....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM

17th November 2012 Dream Burst: "Apocalypse Winter 2013", now this isn't the twisted meaning given by modern times but the true meaning (Apocalypse ) Meaning something revealed a secret or mystery?
This does tie in with an earlier dream I had a while back and is around the same time of year November 20th 2013 "Fire Mushroom" I think I mentioned it before. It is fast becoming a time in the future I'm not looking forward to.
So Old use of the word or modern day use of the word or am I just clutching straws?

Well I know it isn't going to be a Total Nuclear Exchange because......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
Dreamburst: 18th December 2012: A small Alien riding on a Missile or Rocket....smiling as he went.
Dreamburst: as above; Voice saying,"We Are Here".

So a limited exchange? or something that is completely Natural, Cosmic in origin... answering how without a nuclear war a poor Eastern Man could witness a "Fire Mushroom"....

Ok so, I have been trying to dream of events beyond the above mentioned date and I have had a few.

2033 Major Natural Disaster (Volcanic, leads to domino effect..Global)....
2041 ET World Contact/Evacuation....
Personal dreams regarding the age of close family members deaths and numerous other family events....
2182 Human Extinction on Earth (Not Human Extinction or the souls there in)

So onto the Superbowl Portion of my thread.... Last year I was shown a photo frame of a family celebrating the Super Bowl wearing a white coloured kit with dark colours on the shoulders etc. etc. so in a process of elimination I simply waited for the team wearing white in the super bowl to be announced and posted my Prediction on ATS and those that followed it and placed their bets actually won
as did my wife as I supplied her with the actual quarterly results as it would play out (I was put on the spot when my wife needed to place her bet).
Now this year I haven't had the same dreams regarding the Super Bowl (maybe the world will be going through some rather pressing crap) but I decided to induce the answer myself as I have become quite adept at controlling what I wish to know about intentionally as opposed to those that come naturally or are delivered by interested parties in our continuing survival. So here is my first whack...
The question in mind was as follows: If there was a Super Bowl (event at the start of this thread permitting) who would win or be in it?

Green Bay Packers

So if you wanna wait for any updates please do but this is my first attempt at actively searching within the future Super Bowl theater.. I will continue to try and induce more responses just to see what I get.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Regarding your first pick of last years superbowl winner you had a 50/50 chance at getting the correct team right since one team wears dark colors(navy/black/green/red) and the other team wears light colors(white with a little red/blue/black/green/etc).

And regarding this years pick wellllll, green bay first has to make the playoffs to be in contention for the super bowl and it looks as though they won't with Aaron Rodgers injured.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Well 50/50 or not I was still correct and I believe my actual description of the kit in my initial dream was quite accurate... Also I decided to watch the game and it was not what you would call predictable by any means but quarter by quarter it played out exactly as I had predicted.... my wife was very pleased as she collected her winnings.

As to the status of the team?.... I don't really know I'm British and do not follow American Football (INFACT I didn't even know there was a team called the Green Bay Packers at first). Also that was if the Super Bowl actually occurs, first item in my thread permitting.

So to clarify the Actual question I posed, "If the Super Bowl took place next year who would be in it and who might of won it".

As I said... first of many tries updates will be forthcoming, Who knows? those that saw fit to give me clues last year may come up again.

edit on 11-11-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Flagged to see the outcome of this prediction. It would be a miracle at this point if the Packers even made the playoff's let alone win the Super Bowl. Interesting none the less and I look forward to watching this unfold (as I am a huge NFL fan).

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Packers
You just made a lot of Yoopers have hope.

I am looking forward to having coffee with a little alien. Hope they like cinnamon toast or Cardamon bread. I suppose I could cook them a wild blueberry or local cherry pie.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, ok, that still means my Chiefs can get there, too, since they're AFL, and game would be a win/win for me. I could watch my "home" team play the team my favorite alum plays for. No matter who wins, I could be happy and the whole game would be entertaining.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think I'll call that a miss!

EPIC FAIL!

or there's something a foot that we the public are not privy to.
Either way time to turn my attention to the Superbowl.
edit on 21-11-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi all, another super bowl offering.....
10 December 2013 Dreamburst: Predominantly Orange Kit and a womans voice being shocked and surprised I had got it right.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Close for the packers .... I just checked now only the Orange kit who ever that maybe, that's who my wife will be betting on.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So you predict a team, they do not get into the playoffs and then wait to see who did and pick another team and I suppose if they lose you will then pick yet another team?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Not really.. I'm not American I don't follow the game... Green bay was my assumption when green kit was shown the same goes for orange kit.... I simply go by the colour. I put green and NFL in the search Green bay was the team... I'm no NFL fan or expert. For me its just fun and my wife enjoys the winnings. I don't gamble. Plus I've been way off kilter for over a year now so I'm not letting her put to much on it this year.

edit on 14-1-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

YAY!

Go Broncos!

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The Orange portion/team have made it ... Broncos.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So the Green portion of my prediction was the sea hawks but I won't claim it as a hit as I did mess up the interpretation to begin with

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I must apologize for my misinterpretation of my original DB... As you know Green Bay did not make the final and I didn't say a Green team would win originally as I was quite worried about the events around the time. When the date past and the only big news regarding Nuclear Weapons was Iran and the UN summit regarding said Nuclear ambitions.. I began to relax and then the day after I received the Orange team DB of which seemed very positive... Thats quite correct I didn't post it until the 17th December stating that I dreamed it on the 10th but in fact it was the 22nd November 2013 when I had the original dream... After one of my main dreams passed with no event as far as we the public know, I went through a bit of a dark time (Dark Night Of The Soul)... a bit of doubt in my ability, it took nearly a whole month of reflection and meditation for me to post the above mentioned Orange Kit Dream. If you require pictures as proof of my journal
Anyway onward.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

NONO... go Seahawks..

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well 22 to 0 ....a lesson here, I can't force what dreamsbursts I want to get
. Never trying this again ...promise

new topics

top topics

join