It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

just to add - there are hesitation breaks too - you know the ones that " basha " is not supposed to have

and of course a degree of onmicience - bow does " basha " know of meetings and such ?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

just to add - there are hesitation breaks too - you know the ones that " basha " is not supposed to have

and of course a degree of onmicience - bow does " basha " know of meetings and such ?

show me "breaks"...like stuttering...like "ähms"..or "problems to formulate " something..

THat happens to everyone you listen to ....everyone...at least once in 5 minutes or when answers to questions are complex...

There is no linear time for bashar as for us. Its all about synchronicity...so when darryl wants to channel ...Bashar is "there" because there is a version of him "wanting to communicate"..
There is not "one bashar"...bashar is a name for an energy AND a being which exists at a much higher rate...When Bashar is communicating with us he is communicating with others at the same time...

edit on 14-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

so when darryl wants to channel ...Bashar is "there" because there is a version of him "wanting to communicate"..

Does Bashar have a Ashton Kutcher complex?

The vid posted by Vasa Croe shows Darryl gettin' "Punk'd".

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Vasa Croe
Bashar FAIL:

So...anyone recall the chamber being opened and revealing something to change everyone?

If you look back at his original old videos and the videos now, why has Bashar changed his animated ways and even his accent over the years, even going back and forth from having an accent to not having one.

Mannerisms don't just change like that.....

Just wondering why no answer to this from earlier....it is a direct FAIL from Bashar so.....

Yes i heard that talk and also see it as a fail as he seemed to be certain.

Still that does not change that he is the real deal.
He often says t hat predictions use the energy when the predictions are made and sometimes predcitions render itself obsolet when the energy changes. I think its much more complicated than we think.

Its a mind game.... As he often says: BELIEVING is SEEING not the other way around so in my opinion what the "valid" channels are doing when they say :This and that WILL happen ...they try to get as many "perspectives" on that road as possible. So in my eyes: there are pararellel realites in which those rooms were opened and "stuff was in it" and "people were told about it" ...
And there are parallel earths where Alien ships landed..

Its all about believe..and yes. Frequency..

I mean: it fits...we seem to live in a world full of sceptics..(when alone ATS is so scpetical in terms of bashar)..and the universe reflects that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this is a good one to explain the dynamics of ATS

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

kauskau

ignorant_ape

show me "breaks"...like stuttering...like "ähms"..or "problems to formulate " something..

sry didnt realise last vid didnt embed to proper minute

www.youtube.com...

2:05
edit on 11/14/13 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

maybe to bashar compartmentalized is really pronounced competlllllllll, but then he did stop from stuttering to correct himself
edit on 11/14/13 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

kauskau

charlyv
One thing you can say about this dude , is he does not make mistakes or use pause vernacular.
His dictation is flawless. Hoax , faker or whatever, that is pretty impressive.

i listened to at least 600 hours of bashar, sirians and willa channelings from darryl anka..
he never..NEVER made a mistake, paused or stumbled and his answers to questions are always "wise"...

at least its an impressive gift ...

I like listening to Bashar, however, he has made mistakes.

I specifically recall one time he was speaking about negative and positive somethings or others, and alternating the words quickly. He once accidentally interchanged negative with positive, and then corrected himself by restating the sentence in the correct way.

Also he was asked once "what kind of music has the highest vibration", and took quite a while to come to an answer, an unusual length of time relative to his standard response time.
edit on 11/14/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

ignorant_ape
reply to post by charlyv

but what did he actually say ? - not a trick question

He basically repeated verbatim what was already in science media at the time regarding comet ISON.
paraphrasing: You're going to have a comet. It's either going to hit the sun, or, when it comes back around in December of 2013 it'll be the brightest comet evaaaarrrr! ... and you'll say "wow, that's a bright comet".
He then goes on to repeat himself several times, several ways, over and over in rephrasing the same thing (until he can actually figure out what he's going to say next - old conman 'channelling' trick) and reveals he'll have FOUR surprises coming up in a future session, and then he goes on to babble some nonsense about finding wonder in water, and watching weather patterns, and more ambiguous babbling.

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

I cannot agree more. You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

nighthawk1954

AliceBleachWhite

ignorant_ape
reply to post by charlyv

but what did he actually say ? - not a trick question

He basically repeated verbatim what was already in science media at the time regarding comet ISON.
paraphrasing: You're going to have a comet. It's either going to hit the sun, or, when it comes back around in December of 2013 it'll be the brightest comet evaaaarrrr! ... and you'll say "wow, that's a bright comet".
He then goes on to repeat himself several times, several ways, over and over in rephrasing the same thing (until he can actually figure out what he's going to say next - old conman 'channelling' trick) and reveals he'll have FOUR surprises coming up in a future session, and then he goes on to babble some nonsense about finding wonder in water, and watching weather patterns, and more ambiguous babbling.

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

I cannot agree more. You hit the nail on the head.

as i said and he said in the videos i quoted here often:

THEY WILL NOT GIVE DIRECT PROOF.

Because when i could proof to you that he is real with direct evidence.. I WOULD..
But you are free beings...

They will make contact to us when WE WANT to..in a way your soul already knows that we have direct contact.

Its all a game..not in the "matrix" way..in a much more complex way.

Believe me. Or don´t .

I understand your perspective in both directions.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

one of the few times where he stutters..but for me this still feels like flow..and there is of course still a process in which the concepts bashar uses are translated into the brain of darryl.

Wait a few months ..they are making a documentary now about bashar in which they also show his brain and how it works while channeling. You´ll be suprised.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

watch the vid the poster I replied to linked

also - he has a vast " repertoire " of useless filler - that punctuates his speeches - its just glib tripe - that has no message - but buys several seconds each rote

edit to add :

now - about its omniscience ????
edit on 15-11-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

im a little disappointed, you made a bold claim that he NEVER makes a mistake in his dictation, the word "NEVER" and its upper case your own choosing,

yet when such example is presented you only barely acknowledge it,

"NEVER" is far different from "one of the few "

changing position to retain an opinion is not a good sign of the "logic" behind ones own beliefs.

channeled future being or shyster, either way we need a whole lot more then vague and pretty words that impart no more then an undefinable array of philosophies.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You seem to be under the misapprehension that someone is trying to persuade you of the truth of something.
Such is not the case.
Information is being made available, for you to make of it what you will.
If you are unable to find value in the information, it is not the fault of the source, or the messenger who connects you to it.
You will decide for yourself the value of Bashar in your own life, but his relevance to the lives of others is obviously beyond your understanding.

If you understand anything at all about art or culture, you will know that what you bring to the subject has a definite bearing on what you get from it.
Perhaps that's your problem here?

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

well with mistake i mean something stronger than just repeating a word once that was not pronounced right.

Still he is in a flow ...an intelligent flow that liars and fakers can not mimic.

The way he speaks..has certain patterns in it..which show me that he is in a trance state at least...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
interesting perspective on "time"

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Could you paraphrase the message that was given about Ison, because there are too many pages attacking Bashar.

Oh and by the way, I have a feeling he is related to this guy, who presents himself as a walk in. The original person, was very much overweight, basically dying, his body was shutting down, 400 pounds, and most of the issues were supposed to be health problems caused by hate not love, ie he was really messed up emotionally, possibly abused. That soul went off for healing and he came in for a mission. And then the body continued to shut down with organs and heart failing. And then the body rebuilt itself basically. Renewed and he bounced back.

He talks alot like Bashar, almost think they're from the same space craft if they're real.

But the kind message he is giving is concerned with healing, how we heal. To release all our erroneous thoughts, judgments, and errors to Higher Power, to clear out these beliefs and thoughts and to let the body do its thing, it heals. Higher Power can restore.

Do we operate focusing on a small issue, or do we overcome our blocks and flow our larger soul, Higher Powers (I think its safer to go with God/Source and Higher Self or your own soul, with the help of the Good Team, rather than flow IN YOU anyone else, so that part I disagree with in his words).

Its akin to Bruce Lee saying, Be Water My Friend.

It also reminds me of what James Gilliland said about being taken far away from earth, in fact he grew bigger and bigger, until earth was a spec, and then his guide said, thats where you're problems are, compared to your soul, tiny microscopic problems.

Sure we need to try and solve problems but we also need to realize we're not tiny ourselves like all the programming here tells us, and work at overcoming flaws or erroneous limiting and judgmental programming, our emotional damage, to heal and flow our life work and energy.

But we can spend years tackling each hurt and releasing it, or we can have faith and believe in Good Family and Source, our own HS and ask them to remove these blocks.

But either their energy is the same Family Group of ETs, or they have the same kind of program.

However, this guy healed up, and his life changed, so that is quite interesting.

part 1/2 : Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville

I think they have very similar energy.

But the actual message of the video is lost, bogged down by all the skeptics. And I'd like a synapsis of the actual video, what is being said about Ison.

What I wish people would understand is that having opinions is fine, however blocking others who don't feel as you do about a subject is NOT FINE. It's not OK to trash every thread, except the ones that you agree with. Thats just fascism and having everyone in boxes, tiny little boxes.

I love Lilou! She does wonderful interviews, positive subject matter, and also has some good meditation videos of her own.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Kauskau, are you really Bashar publicizing your own videos?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Could you paraphrase the message that was given about Ison

There are two paths it can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road it's on.

Sounds like he may have been channeling Robert Plant.

What about you? Do you have intel from the inhabitants of the Sun?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

no.
Darryl does not need any kind of help ..his fanbase is getting bigger and bigger.

i just want to spread things that helped me. Because i think everyone has right to try those concepts and work with them.

The elite knows what bashar is talking about...and they dont want you to believe in it. Because its powerful.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join