It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by kauskau

That's called brain washing. If he can't engage belief without hours and hours of talking he really has no content to pass on.

oh the content is there from minute 1. but you dont listen. try it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, i actually watched two hours of it, and i can honestly say all i have figured out is the guy can rattle words off his head very well.

I do not believe for a second his mesage is et or spirit related, it is just too human related, far too many `quote on quotes` and `if you will` and `in your timeline` sort of phrases, again and again.

I have come to the conclusion that he, just like blossom goodchild, genuinely believes what he is saying, but i will say now what i said earlier.

The first thing to apply to ANYTHING is common sense, and common sense would ask, if these divine beings have such an important message why are they giving it to a guy who 99 per cent of people have never heard of, and through a method which will ensure not more than a few hundred (maybe thousand) will get it.
If it is that important why dont they speak through a announcer during the world cup, or take over a television station.
Oh wait, i get it, we arent on the `right vibration` yep.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Don't worry op, Jesus was treated the same way in his time. Whenever someone speaks beyond the current paradigm it will seem crazy to many, and will resonate with many others. All opinions are valid, it's the nature of a subjective free will universe.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
AutumnWitch657
reply to post by kauskau

"That's called brain washing. If he can't engage belief ....."

This is not a religion, or a philosophy. It is beyond our powers of comprehension, like the rest of the universe -- so belief is irrelevant to the utility of the content.

Rather than taking on new beliefs, it's more about not clinging too tight to existing beliefs which may hold back our understanding.
That's called the first step to unbiased scientific enquiry.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere

The first thing to apply to ANYTHING is common sense, and common sense would ask, if these divine beings have such an important message why are they giving it to a guy who 99 per cent of people have never heard of, and through a method which will ensure not more than a few hundred (maybe thousand) will get it.
If it is that important why dont they speak through a announcer during the world cup, or take over a television station.
Oh wait, i get it, we arent on the `right vibration` yep.

Common sense will serve you well in our 5 sense reality, it is worthless in otherworldly and spirituality matters. A large scale announcement would be very traumatizing to a huge segment of the population(0-60 is not ideal), that is not the right way to handle it. There needs to be plausible deniability to preserve free will, which sounds like a copout, but that's the paradox.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just to clarify what Bashar is saying...

No one knows the future, if you believe in the Bible, even Jesus said this. Why, well because the future isn't written for your sub-conscious reality as it can change based on your free will. All possibilities (universe) exist and God knows of all of them, that is why He knows what you will do. To experience life, you cannot know.

Your sub-conscious is the real observer of the reality (universe) you live in. Quantum physics theorize that your future reality cannot be know by you until you observe it happening in the Now.

We all live in the Now and your conscious self look forward to the future either with a optimist, Pessimistic or indifference view. That view will lead you to that future your conscious self attracts. Look into the Law of Attraction to understand how that works.

Secret cabals, Illuminates, Freemasonry et al, knows about this and use it to their benefits.

I have observed and researched many thousands of hours of documented accounts and have come to this knowledge as a member of an upper society group of free thinkers which practice a philosophy of attraction living.

Siric
edit on 11/11/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by charlyv

but what did he actually say ? - not a trick question

I was commenting on the method, not the madness. I do not believe in "channeling", but what do I know?
I have not studied it, so my opinion about it is basically based on lack of information, however it just seems that if any higher intelligence wanted to contact us, they would show up in person.

I will say that thinking on the fly like that and instantly turning your thoughts into perfect dictation is an extraordinary talent, and does lend credence to his claim. What he says is totally understandable, but yes, "What did he say" is a great point. I found that I could not really gain any knowledge from it other than to wait for more "revelations" to come.

I like to keep an open mind to most things, but believing he is being contacted by an off-world entity is a real stretch for me. The man is a class act, and with a gift of speech like that, he could do so many other "down to Earth" important work. One thing that came up for me is for him to be a NATO translator.
edit on 11-11-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Do I know whether Bashar is "legit"?
No.

Do I know whether Bashar is really a scammer/conman or simply deluded...or whether he is REALLY channeling...or at least believes so?
No.

All I know that some of this talks are VERY simplified and often repeat and repeat and repeat simple, fundamental "wisdoms". While those new-age wisdoms or very simplified things to say may not necessarily be "wrong" or "inaccurate", I think that any HIGHLY INTELLIGENT person could pull this off. (In other words: Bashar is one of those guys who talks and talks and talks..and while what he says is or may very well be true, it's often A LOT OF FLUFF and, sorry, "blah blah".

I would be more impressed if he in his speeches would talk about complex, unique or new YET accurate things...so that one may wonder.."wow..that man really knows a lot and this is incredible stuff...and he didn't make one mistake"..rather than talking round and round and round some simple "super-simplifed things" like from "New Age For Dummies, Chapter 1".

I remember watching this "how to win the lottery" video...and it was soooooooooooooooo simplified that all it would take is some basic understanding of, say, the law of attraction, "believe and and it will happen"...and the rest is skillful and entertaining blahblah

And kauskau, I think you are WAAAAYYYY to easily impressed.

There are people whose job it is to be "convincing" and to be skillful in speaking, for example politicians.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

brilliantly said.

Noting to add.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Seriously, Talking about 4 surprises. Is he sitting on the toilet,
during this transmission?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

jaws1975
Don't worry op, Jesus was treated the same way in his time. Whenever someone speaks beyond the current paradigm it will seem crazy to many, and will resonate with many others. All opinions are valid, it's the nature of a subjective free will universe.

Jim Jones found resonance with many, as did Marshall Applewhite.

Enjoy the Kool Aid and make sure your Nikes are tied.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Wow, you went there! Maybe you should listen to Bashar, you might not feel as inclined to insult people based on their beliefs, no kool-aid needed.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
what will we ACTUALLY learn in 2 hours - that is not evident in 2 minuites ???

in 2 minuites I can spot a word salad of new age gibberish - with no evidence to support it

PS - you even admit that " it " will not supply evidence

It will supply evidence. But evidence which respects the free will of those you would be able to convince if you had "solid" proof!

In a way youtube is a place where normally "half silked", shady stuff is full of negative comments..

He channels for over 30 years..and there is NOT ONE REAL debunking thread.

Its absurd that people think the one existing thread on Ats "debunking" bashar is debunking bashar.

Find one thread about bashar that is debunking him..After 30 years of such wild claims ...every FRAUD was debunked...

Not bashar.

edit on 11-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

no kool-aid needed.

No but it would help...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Only if you are trying to convince people to off themselves!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i said before...1000 dollars to a person that can be a fraud like bashar (darryl)..

That can flow for more than 1 hour without "shaking" and answer to all kinds of questions in an asthetic flow and in a way that lets your intuition say "yes" (as soon as you are not only listening to your "he s a fraud ideas)..

1000 dollars..

you will not find one human that can do that..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It will be what it will be.

No use worrying over the unavoidable.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bashar FAIL:

So...anyone recall the chamber being opened and revealing something to change everyone?

If you look back at his original old videos and the videos now, why has Bashar changed his animated ways and even his accent over the years, even going back and forth from having an accent to not having one.

Mannerisms don't just change like that.....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

My wife used to get annoyed with me listening to Bashar, she would actually leave the room because of the way he talks. Once she started to listen to the message of his words she actually likes listening to him. His message serves to lift up the human race, it's unfortunate that many would rather assassinate his and others character.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Only if you are trying to convince people to off themselves!

After listening to Bashar that is probably a thought in some minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join