It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

if you want to believe...listen to bashar more than 2 hours...and i swear by god.
YOU WILL START TO BELIEVE that this is real.
It took me more than 2 hours but i was a realy sceptic...in a negative way. I was ignorant...

That's the problem when I listen to him I feel more ignorant than usual.

Is that the effect his videos are supposed to have?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

well if English isn't your main , understandable. keep listening for long enough and build up that vocabulary

has to be said , he is a very clear speaker

funBox

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Are they, or are they not, where they claim to be within this reality? If you want to create alternate realities between here and there in order for them to exist, that is still delusion. He has nothing.

What the other person said is about as good as it will get from this.

If he is right, then all we need to do now is wait until 2030.

Personally, I'll buy the guy an apology card when they arrive and seek out their seer.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

kauskau
i Will invest my energy somewhere else now.

All doors are open if they want to be opened. All doors are closed when they want to be closed.

Some people are knocking on a mountain side and wondering why everyone is staring at them.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Will invest my energy somewhere else now.

I wouldn't do it at GLP as they don't believe in Bashar either, and if he can't be believed there your in trouble trying to push his nonsense at ATS.

Not many other places to go that haven't heard of this hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I am a hyper sensitive person. When i was young i had problems with that because my perception is different than the perception of many people and so sometimes i act strange because there can be to much information....
I sense really small details and it is not possible for people to lie to me more than e few minutes without showing signs.

The first thing i noticed with bashar is that at LEAST : darryl anka does not know he is fraud because he shows no signs of lying at all. NOt in his normal state as darryl anka, and not in his state as bashar.

So, basically...you believe him because you feel you would be able to spot a liar ? Because you feel you were always special since childhood. Ok.

I hate to burst your bubble man...but I also feel that way. Yes...I'm special also...and I can tell a liar when I hear one. It's a special feeling that I have. Yet, in spite of that feeling...I have been lied to...I have been deceived a few times...and yes...I have been shocked a few times by unexpected behavior from people.

You see...it is an illusion. This feeling you claim to have is more likely a human disorder...since many people feel the same way. Out of touch, out of place, like they don't belong, misunderstood, lonely, like they are special, different...

I would like to direct you to the Hidden Hand thread here on ATS. This thread is very interesting. Sounds really truthful. But the man also predicted ET contact...the shift...the waking of conciousnes and all that funky new age stuff...again...it was a dud.

So excuse me for being skeptical about this one...and many more to come. Channelling is the latest craze...all the kids are doing these days.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So this dude is allegedly in contact with beings from the Sirius system, 8.6 light years distant. Why is there no time lag? Now that's some impressive Ansible soup!
LoL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hello kauskau, wie geht's ?

Another interesting talk from Bashar, for which, many thanks.
Another barrage of doubt from those who would tell others what to think.
Another example of articulate patience against wilful negativity.

(So don't worry about your English, you are probably one of only a handful on the site who would recognise an interrogative pronoun if it arrived on a plate with a sprig of parsley on top) !

In England we say you can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Although your present critics are probably incapable of gaining any benefit from the feast Bashar offers, there will be others who read your excellent defence of his work, and find their way as I did, to a great deal of valuable information. Your time and effort are not wasted.

So thanks again.

mistersmith.

Hey! You! Get offa my cloud! -- Hildegard of Bingen.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Every time a comet comes round, we get predictions.
"Elevated conciousness" this "next dimension" that
"parallel universe" this "raised awareness" that
its just the same old same old....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

or 600 hours of hollywood films

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

mistersmith
Another barrage of doubt from those who would tell others what to think.

Hmm, so what you're saying is we need 600 hours of it in order for it to be taken as something valid?

I see.

Have you read my book? I'll just go write it for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
My take away wasnt ISON at all but his comment at the beginning about facing a series of global events and how we handle them will define our path.

I can't help but think about what transpired in Syria and knowing I'm no savant but over the past 13 years my government has been so damn predictable that I was never ever surprised at some of the assanine things thy did.

Syria was a shock however. It makes me think if our global conscious finally stopped something tht seemed so inevitable. Makes you wonder at least.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

just one further observation :

this is ` supposed to be ` a being " from Sirius " , not bashar

correct ??

in which case - why the different voice [ to the alledged bashar ] ???

and more important - from a transcript [ ie ignoring the different voice ] could you tell [ it wasn't bashar ] ?

your / D anka`s claims on the " does bashar speak English " ? issue should be studied before answering

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
what will we ACTUALLY learn in 2 hours - that is not evident in 2 minuites ???

in 2 minuites I can spot a word salad of new age gibberish - with no evidence to support it

PS - you even admit that " it " will not supply evidence

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

kauskau

FlyersFan

kauskau
As i said: listen to him for moe than 2 hours.. I swear to you....You will know that this is real.

I don't understand. What is so magic about the two hour mark?
Is that how long it takes for the hypnosis to sink in?

As someone else already posted ... if you listen to crap long enough, you'll buy it.
The nazis droned on and and on until it sunk in and people believed their B.S.
Anyone can do that .... Nazis, Imams, 'alien channelers', Ministers .... whoever ....

Sorry.

no its the other way around: it will take time to lift the hypnosis you are in and to see clear....

The scepticism will be like a veil..you will not perceive Bashar until your "inner voice" stops talking. And when it does you will begin to open to the information he gives. And you will "listen" for the first time without "reflecting only your scepticism"...

And the intelligence and flow and the content of the answer will "resonate" with your "body"..in a way that shows you intuitivly that he is speaking from a point of truth. But you will not see that until you are open enough and that takes some times. Thats the beginning. You will get answers from that point. We live in a resonance system.

You may be self-conscious about your command of the English language, but you do seem to be fluent in the jargon of New Age cultism.

Listening to The Surfin' Bird for 600 hours won't make it a musical masterpiece.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

Hallo mistersmith. Mir geht's gut. Danke. Have a good day in this great play of existence.

link   

winofiend
reply to post by kauskau

But the thing is, where are they? You see, where he claims they are, as pointed out, is too young to have an ancient wise race.

Ahh what am I arguing logic for, this is fantasy. It requires no logic.

Once they forego logic, it starts to get ugly.
Symptoms include:
Cognitive dissonance.
Angry responses to reasonable questions,
(AKA -Ithinkyoutouchedanervitis.)
Freudian slips revealing deeply suppressed doubts.
Compulsive obsessive behaviour-600 hours!
Confirmation bias.

This particular chap (the OP), is bouncing back and forth between telling us all he's
100% certain of his convictions about this channeling clown, and then winding it back a bit to "well if he's an actor he's a damn good one then", Im not convinced he truly believes at all, like the clown, it's an act for attention....but....
He is also bouncing back and forth between anger at my fellow skeptics for deriding his "belief" (accurate as always peeps), and then returning to the sales pitch....brainwashed people always behave this way, its an emotional roller coaster created by the internal struggle with cognitive dissonance. It's evident in religious folk also. (Though not the full happy clappers it would seem).
So either some sort of emo alien fanboy desperate for attention, or, brainwashed into the cult of derp....not sure.

Still if we didn't have these guys trying to push square pegs into round holes this site wouldn't be as entertaining as it most certainly is....

Maybe if someone could get him a snickers

link   
reply to post by draknoir2

just 2h. try it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

That's called brain washing. If he can't engage belief without hours and hours of talking he really has no content to pass on.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Hmmmm two dollar bills are real. You meant three dollar bill I am guessing. www.google.com... Has a picture of Jefferson on it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join