It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hopefully, one day you too will look back at your posts and realise just how ignorant you were. And gullible. And naive.

So Basher, he's the alien right? The one telling the dude in the video what to say?

So when he says that ISON will be the brightest comet ever seen by us, you still think this is true?

Odd that it was the MSM that ran with the brightest comet ever story, does Basher use main stream media for his information?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by kauskau

So when he says that ISON will be the brightest comet ever seen by us, you still think this is true?

he did not say that...he said when it will not be absorbed by the sun this will happen.

Your second questions: he will not make a true prophecy.. As i said: no proof.
To let you and me believe whatever we want to believe (and manifest).

I dont see why i am ignorant. I just know from my heart that darryl anka is channeling another being. Without a doubt. No ignorance in seeing the truth. But i understand that you see it that way.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

kauskau
I will not discuss with sceptics this time. We did that often enough.

For the ones on ATS that believe in channelings and the validity of it.

In a way when you know bashar and the sirians and the way they speak..it worries me a little bit that they talk about "putting positive meaning" on the coming weather changes in this channeling. And they do that after talking about Ison..so: hm..
It could be a sign that comet ison has a strong impact on our system. Normally they would not repeat so often to put a positive meaning on a specific thing.

So ...i don´t know.

This man does use the tone and inflections of a professional hypnotist.

I am a little confused at the meaning, what I heard him say is ISON can either round the sun or fall into the sun...he does not say there are consequences? What meaning are you getting from what he says? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

This guys OP makes a good point about language.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please look into hypnosis and people who can use it on masses, I have been involved in hypnosis and I can feel the pull to fall into a transtate, I am a difficult person to put under but just listening to him for a length of time would work on many people.

This guy has a gift for hypnosis in that his voice is perfect, he could sell hypnosis discs, I see in that OP that he actually admits he studied hypnosis I am not surprised to learn.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

kauskau

JadeStar
Shouldn't this be in the Paranormal section?

Channelling.
Spirit beings from a star too young to have produced life.

etc....

as in my eyes this really IS a contact to aliens..No!

Of course the mods can see it differently now but they will be proven wrong.

this IS an actual contact to ET.

I know how hard it is to accept/see/believe that.

There is no evidence that this is a contact to ET at all. Like said above...let's seem him "channel" something concrete like earth changing physics equations and then we'll have something. All we have now is hour upon hour of platitudes and vagaries.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

you are right: there is no (direct) evidence. I never said something else.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

you are right: there is no (direct) evidence. I never said something else.

Shrug. Then all you have is emotion and blind belief--things con men have been using against dupes for centuries.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

no i have more..

i have good senses.

But ...i have no (direct) evidence for that also

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

no i have more..

i have good senses.

You have good senses? Oooookay. Please explain to us how you have heard, felt, seen, tasted, or touched an alien.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

NavyDoc

kauskau
reply to post by NavyDoc

no i have more..

i have good senses.

You have good senses? Oooookay. Please explain to us how you have heard, felt, seen, tasted, or touched an alien.

Not sure I want to know about the tasted or touched parts....LOL!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

its the state...the frequency..the place....from which this "being" is talking...no human i ever knew is in this state permanently ....and NO FRAUD can act from this state..not possible

but ok. You wont believe it. So no word will change that. So good day to you.

Its impossible to change my mind about him. Because i know that darryl anka is AT LEAST not lying in terms of that he is channeling another being. And that being has showed me how reality really works. And i tested it...and no human i know could explain reality....! so thats enough for me.

I let darryl speak when he is not channeling. I know you sceptics wont watch it so..whatever.

But ...I know when a man is lying..at least he can not lie for more than a few minutes without showing signs.

Darryl Anka is not lying! Period.
Dont take my word for it. Test your senses. Show me signs of lying..starts at 1.30

edit on 2-12-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
for #s sake

just watch the whole darryl interview where he is not channeling above...
a lot of questions are answered there. And i can tell you: if you still think he is a liar after that interview without a shred of a doubt...its just not for you. Not more, not less.

it doesnt make sense that i try to explain why i believe its real..darryl can do that better.

Its strange that so many sceptics are willing to be sceptical without taking time to study the subject. But of course you will have thousands reasons for that. but i am not interested in the reasons why you are ignorant about the subject in that way.

I just post it here for people who are willing to invest time in this.

But many arent. And i wont change them! do what ever you like . But dont discuss something which you did not even look into with a little of openess!!

Thanks ..good day.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

kauskau
for #s sake

just watch the whole darryl interview where he is not channeling above...
a lot of questions are answered there. And i can tell you: if you still think he is a liar after that interview without a shred of a doubt...its just not for you. Not more, not less.

it doesnt make sense that i try to explain why i believe its real..darryl can do that better.

Its strange that so many sceptics are willing to be sceptical without taking time to study the subject. But of course you will have thousands reasons for that. but i am not interested in the reasons why you are ignorant about the subject in that way.

I just post it here for people who are willing to invest time in this.

But many arent. And i wont change them! do what ever you like . But dont discuss something which you did not even look into with a little of openess!!

Thanks ..good day.

I've watched the interview and the channeling sessions and all you got is a guy who can act. That's it. There is no proof of anything other than he can talk a good game in any of his videos at all. I get it, you are enraptured by this guy for some reason, but there is no proof that he is anything other than a guy with the gift of gab.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Unless the 'alien' the man is supposedly channeling said something about Ison being pulled apart and dying in it's close encounter with the sun .. he's a fraud. Either that, or he's fooled by evil spirits. Or both.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

In a sense that is true, he worked for years in movies and TV, he is an actor and a great hypnotist, acting is not perceived the same as lying.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by kauskau

In a sense that is true, he worked for years in movies and TV, he is an actor and a great hypnotist, acting is not perceived the same as lying.

www.imdb.com...

he is not an actor. He is a special effects artist, producer and director. He channels bashar only a few times per year ..the rest he still works. And i don't think you can imagine how it is to channel and work in serious job..People on ATS show enough how this is perceived from "society". And Ats is believed to be on the forefront of alternative topics

Do you really think a sensitive person like darryl would take that risk for a lie?

Does not make sense. And he channels since the 80s...so normally after such a long time there should be "ex members", family members, friends who would come into the open to "debunk" him..

one of the few "debunking threads" you can find on google is on ATS ..and its ridiculously stupid.

But ok.

I am done discussing. I will still post here about bashar becauce i know there are a few silent readers who are open for this idea.

A friend of mine who doesnt believe him to be an alien still listens to it since a few a day just to get inspired ..and he is happy i showed him bashar.
So...even if you dont believe it...it can be good.

But i know i can´t force anything. So lets just respect our choices vice versa.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I am always open to any idea, in my opinion we cannot be closed minded and learn the truth of anything.
But as I have watched and listened, I would like you to also look deeper into the topic of mind control and hypnosis and imagine for a moment that you and the others who have a strong desire to follow this man and are very protective are under the hold of mind control.
I am not saying that it is so, just asking you also to be open and look into it openly, honestly.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Positive mind control?

With what goal?

Do you know what Zen is?

Do you know what zen flow is?

Thats the state he is in...

Its paranoid and in a way "sick" to not trust the zen state..but i understand that people dont even trust a natural flow.

its like not trusting water.

But ok...i got it. There are thousand ways...Bashar is not one for the most here. I accept that.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

he is not an actor. He is a special effects artist, producer and director.

Well then he is well versed in the art of deception, which seems to be working for him as shown by this thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

It's quite obvious that Bashar does not know anything that Mr. Anka does not know. Any and all information, thoughts or ideas are readily available on tv or the web.
When he comes up with an original thought then they should let us know. Until then pishaw.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join