It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination, media says most doubt OS, why are they so scared of 9/11 truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
JFK Assassination Conspiracy: Majority Of Americans Believe Multiple Gunmen Were Involved.

Its been 50 years since JFK was killed and there were a bunch of headlines all over the web over the past day. Many of them were reporting that the majority of people dont believe the government's official story.

Some of the articles were spinning it to suggest that there was a huge profit motivation as opposed to a search for the truth.

In a new poll, 59 percent of Americans believe there were multiple gunmen involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy, with just 24 percent believing Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Whats interesting is that in 2003, it was up to 79%.

While the number may be surprising to some, the 59 percent is down from a 2003 Gallup poll that had 79 percent of participants believing in a JFK assassination conspiracy.

Why the huge difference is anyone's guess. The way the questions were worded? Maybe the younger generation isnt really aware of JFK (though it was only 10 years ago)? Maybe today's respondents are more concerned with whats going on right now with the collapse of the economy, Obamacare and the ever growing police state?

While the media is willing to report JFK numbers, why are they so scared of 9/11 Truth?

It also seems that people are much more willing to speak about the JFK conspiracy. But mention 9/11 truth and OMG, youre a "troofer" a "nut" a "insert insult here".

Why? Why is it so important that the 9/11 myth endure? Would the country finally stand up to our government if everyone realized that 9/11 was an inside job?

Given, the numbers arent as impressive but some of the poll results have been kind of mind blowing.

Zogby Poll: 50% of NYC Says U.S. Government Knew.

Zogby Poll Finds Over 70 Million Voting Age Americans Support New 9/11 Investigation

Zo gby Poll: 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks; Over 30% Seek Immediate Impeachment.

46% Suspect Controlled Demolition of Building 7 after Seeing Footage.

Less scientific, still interesting, CNN Online Poll: 89% Believe There’s Been a 9/11 Cover-up.

edit on 11-11-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Why are they afraid of "the truth", or rather, the search for it?

Easy answer. People nowadays would rather feel than look at every situation objectively and investigate.

They feel that 9/11 is resolved, therefore for most people there's no point in going any further into bat country.

edit on 11-11-2013 by TurtleSmacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In 50 years I can guarantee when they are teaching history at school 9/11 will be classed as an inside job, all they need to do is the physics, and it just does not work.

The problem is to many people cannot think for their own self, and will be the first to sing out to the mate next door, 'omg did you here what #ing osama did to the twin towers.' and then call every one who questions them an idiot for no 'watching' the news.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

kangajack
In 50 years I can guarantee when they are teaching history at school 9/11 will be classed as an inside job, all they need to do is the physics, and it just does not work.

The problem is to many people cannot think for their own self, and will be the first to sing out to the mate next door, 'omg did you here what #ing osama did to the twin towers.' and then call every one who questions them an idiot for no 'watching' the news.

Do you assume that in 50 years our future generations will have actually found out the truth, and that it happened to be an inside job?

My question is, inside job to who, the US government, Saudis, Israelis, or some other unsavory group?

But who in 50 years will be doing the investigating and declassifying?

My problem is that we don't even have Hoover's files after all these years, and probably never will.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Have you or anyone you know ever actually been polled for any published survey?

If someone phoned me or approached me on the street wanting to spend time accurately getting my opinion; I'd tell them I was too busy.

Maybe polls are just a reflection of the type of person who responds to them.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

it is all about the bloodlines to some people how many american presidents claim to be related to european royalty even obama is at it but i read once when kennedy got shot 100 other prominent catholics died ??

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

There is always that 25 - 30% of the american population that believe everything the media says - that will always believe the propaganda spewed - that will always believe that the american gov't doesn't do the same awful things that the rest of the world's gov't's do to their own people.

Look around you - you know them - the firm "democrats" or "republicans" - that refuse to use their intellect and decipher just what has been going on, and what continues to be jammed down their throats as the truth.

I will add that this is beyond the percentage of the population that doesn't even know who the president is and who is the speaker of the house.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

TurtleSmacker

kangajack

Do you assume that in 50 years our future generations will have actually found out the truth, and that it happened to be an inside job?

My question is, inside job to who, the US government, Saudis, Israelis, or some other unsavory group?

But who in 50 years will be doing the investigating and declassifying?

My problem is that we don't even have Hoover's files after all these years, and probably never will.

Well I do believe that in 50 years the answer will be no different till today to the general public, but science is only going to prove that there was actually more explosive(which it already has) and seeing how big and vital this attack was to general society it wont be forgoten for many years to come.

To why and who did it, will probably never be answered.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

While the media is willing to report JFK numbers, why are they so scared of 9/11 Truth?

Because the players from 9/11 are still up and about. Some are senators, some occupy high positions in DOD, Pentagon, or the Gov itself. JFK players are mostly dead, or gone from the public eye.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kangajack

I don't see that happening...ever. The official version is much nicer to tell to the kids. Just like the JFK, 50 years later...it's still a lone gunman theory...and it's official...no matter the number of conspiracies floating about.

No school book will ever print or say "inside job"...that would be too damaging on the young and impressionable minds...future presidents and senators.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Those who "win" get to write the history books.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What if...

the terrorists did it?

keanuface.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

well it WAS done by terrorists
just not the ones the OS says

why does the OS blame Muslims?
even the dumbest crook knows one shouldn't confess till after all the loot is spent

edit on 11-11-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

no question they did.

The only question is...who are the terrorists ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Morning,

The government fears it so much because guilty or innocent, it exposes the notion of absolute state power for the fraud that it really is.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How long did it take for people to start accepting that the official story of JFK's death was a lie?

Hopefully it won't take as long for the 9/11 lie.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The problem is that the majority of people can't see beyond their own nose and have to be spoon fed tit bits before forming an opinion on most things. I don't even bother telling my friends and family half of what's going on in the world as they either laugh or don't believe it. Ignorance clearly is bliss

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'd like to hear from the people who said they smelled Torpex at the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The murder of JFK has had various revelations over the years enough to make even the staunchest of believers to wonder.As for 9/11 they wanna believe the OS but as the years go by they are beginning to see what the investigations did not look into.

new topics

top topics

join