It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casper the friendly ORB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Was cleaning the yard in June from tree cutting last fall. Smokey my Siamese, 25lbs a big boy, started growling at something in the weeds. Grabbed my cheap digital camera and snapped a foto. Zoom in, Casper is just above the fence in front of the pine trees. He seems to be smiling or trying to be scary.....BOO. It is not the Moon or a balloon.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My personal opinion is that more people should take better care of their photographic equipment in ensuring proper care, maintenance, and especially cleaning of the lens is attended to.
There's even special microfiber cloths for lens cleaning.

That, of course, is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I've repaired copy machines for 25yrs. My lenses are clean. What a party pooper. Some people are way too serious.
edit on 2-9-2010 by SPYvsSPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Seeing how this orb does have a structure. I would would lean towards it being a reflection from dust or pollen particles. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

Very interesting, especially your cats reaction. Not all orbs are due to dust or lens reflection etc. I am a photographer, clean my lenses regularly and have similar orbs on photos. Nice one.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

SPYvsSPY
Was cleaning the yard in June from tree cutting last fall. Smokey my Siamese, 25lbs a big boy, started growling at something in the weeds. Grabbed my cheap digital camera and snapped a foto. Zoom in, Casper is just above the fence in front of the pine trees. He seems to be smiling or trying to be scary.....BOO. It is not the Moon or a balloon.

The orb's not half as interesting as the radioactive blob coming in fast on the right aiming to eat your kitty.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My sons christening a professional photographer did the photos, there are orbs everywhere, even outside photo's, its probably dust, but its nice to think that its something else.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

started growling at something in the weeds

Looks like another cat to me.

But your cat growling at a speck of dust...I mean an orb is far more interesting!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You guys are more fun than a sack full of ORBS. Gave Smokey, Casper, and the Penguin with the glowing eyes some face time. Even the Blob.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes, orbs are interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Back pics showing orbs and entities or soemthing et ish maybe, in my backyard. Spent time out there telling them they have to be love to, really creeped me out.

Using dodge and burn in the gimp photo management to isolate what I saw.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Orbs are cool. people will rule them dust or lens particles or whatever, but when you get one that you know is not dust, those are awesome.

A lot of people will tell you they are other things though, and maybe they could be, but they are interesting none the less. I have several orb photos from my trip to a very haunted location, and I don't care what anyone says.....

When you know it is a spirit, you know.

Always look for other occurrences around the orb though.
Often times an orb in itself is not enough to determine if it is spirit or not,usually there is a story to go with it.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Have you had other weird things happening around there? or just this one time?

Kind of curious.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Darkblade71

Have you had other weird things happening around there? or just this one time?

Kind of curious.
The animals seem to like my well groomed acre at the edge of the city. Why my property? I'll have 20 deer, foxes, rabbits, squirrel, skunks, opossum, raccoon, birds by the 100"s, groundhogs, ect. My girl called me at work several yrs. ago and said the squirrel's were going crazy outside and she wouldn't leave the house. When I arrived 7 of them were crawling on the outside walls of my brick home, on the window ledges looking in. Chirping and snapping the tail coming toward me, I've never seen anything like it, this lasted for a week. We came in and out the backdoor to avoid them. This was farmland 60yrs ago. The neighbors notice the activity. Smokey my cat came from under my deck one day as a small kitten. Just followed me around all day, relentlessly.
edit on 2-9-2010 by SPYvsSPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I saw an orb fly round the back of my cat one night as he was cleaning himself. It was so funny. He stopped licking and gave it such a dirty look as if to say ' how dare you disturb me! '. That was no bit of dust flying around him. It was a silver orb and he actually turned round and followed it with his eyes as it shot off towards the tv cabinet.
Shame my camera wasn't handy that night.

Nice pic ... thank you for sharing.

hx

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I wonder what would cause them to do that?!

Almost gives me the feel of some sort of elemental/nature spirit of some kind.

(just a funny hehe for ya there)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

You are one of the few people I have heard of that has actually seen them with your own eyes.
Many years ago (somewhere around 1995) I got to see two orbs about the size of basketballs fly down my alley. They were irredecent much like a big soap bubble only thicker and intelligent because they chased each other around like swallows flying in a group.

It was the only time I have ever seen them myself in something other than a photo.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I would swear on oath I see them and on the odd occasion , so does my cat!
They are like little tiny balls of mercury ... amazing little things!! Truth to tell, I have only seen them in the past 4 years, prior to that I didn't have a clue what they were. I remember my friend trying to explain them to me once and I didn't have a clue what she was on about! I know now lol
Infact many years ago my Daughter and I saw a big bunch of orbs whilst driving down a country lane and I put it down to fireflies at the time. But? How many fire flies do you see with a little engine running on the inside. OMG it was bizarre, but such a learning curve!!!

hx

edit on 13-11-2013 by happinness because: spelling mishap

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

So what do you think they were?

Any theories on that?

The ones I saw I am convinced were some sort of nature spirit. Just what the intuition said about it at the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well my friend I tend to agree with the nature spirits. Certainly the ones I saw with my Daughter driving late one night were blimin unusual. My Daughter has never forgot it either. I had to break as these orbs surrounded the car! My Daughter never forgot it. They were like little coloured amoeba's. My Daughter is lawyer now.. They had little engines in them ... I swear!!! The only way to describe was like a swarm of them, but friendly!! CIrc about 1998

hx

top topics

<<   2 >>

join