It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rfid implants.. how to approach the medical establishment:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi there, I've been reading quite about about rfid implants, and I need to investigate how people might approach the medical establishment about either their retrieval thereby locating such devices should one have suspicions about having them in their person; and also, their removal: in the event one is able to contact appropriate persons to have said foreign objects entirely *removed*. I'm hoping folks here on ATS might have interesting stories or links to share concerning the dynamics that can evolve between patient and doctor when approaching such a controversial topic..let's hope it moves forward well..

I'm familiar with the James Walbert case, and then there is also the gentleman from Sweden Robert Neusland (spelling) that had a terrible ordeal with this, but he somehow made it through ok. I bet there must be many, many testimonies or stories out there, and in hopes of locating them, I have chosen you all to help out with this grandiose endeavor.. Hopefully this will be fun..Then again though, maybe i'm the only one here on ATS that knows or cares anything at all about this!

something fell near the laundry machine..
edit on 10-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Hey, some basic facts.

en.wikipedia.org...

RFID tags either transmit radio (active) or respond to radio transmissions with a an id (passive). This radio transmission is detectable by an RFID reader. They are thus used for tracking products, identifying lost pets. You can find the readers to detect them on sites like Amazon pretty cheap and it would be a strange implant for a person (not a pet) to have. A doctor visit would probably not be necessary, with an RFID reader.

Of course the possibility for other implants exists. These would be much harder to detect, may not include metal, (x-ray invisible) and transmit if at all, only in certain contexts.

I'd love to just laugh at your post and call you crazy, but the truth is, in these times such technology is possible and well documented. As usual, science is your best defense.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

Oh my, I've given this an entire day, and virtually no one has signed up to join in on the discussion..
Ok, well, in my opinion rfid implants are not an a simple thing to discuss with the medical establishment generally... many members of the medical community would have fears and would be apprehensive about conducting these types of removal surguries since they run the risk of being flagged and much more if they conduct themselves in ways that the government would oppose. This is something of a catch 22.
They are normally willing to observe the foreign objects, but they will generally be unwilling to remove said devices for fear of reprimand. The medical establishment is quite a weapon if you ask me, where it can be fully controlled as a government apparatus which is actually what is currently underway in the usa since with Obamacare, most directives will be determined by the gov. and not by private practice, or private professionals. The police state, will include policed medical institutions and therein the danger lies.

Are people understanding the ramifications of rf implants in the context of a police state, and a policed medical apparatus--

join