It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some basic problems I have with believing chemtrail exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah nice try, but even when quoting me you still got it wrong,lol. Maybe on purpose to create disinformation,lol.

The Clip I posted is on underground bases, the reason being is that these are validated as being real and thus expenditure from the so called black budget is validated. So is chemical spraying plausible under a black budget scheme, "you betcha"

no where in that quote do I say there is an actual chem trail budget. what I do say is that under a black budget scheme it is plausible.
Just because you were a airplane mechanic in the 70's does not make you a guru in the world of top secret operations, nor am I the question I posed is simple with a budget of $52.6 billion is it plausible for a chem trail type program, the answer, of course, has to be yes.
Only ignorance would be to deny its plausibility.

www.theverge.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

This

As far as your first link the video that is there has been debunked here...so that link is a fallacy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for this link

this

www.nytimes.com...

It helps to do some research before trying to use either of those links as proof chemtrails are real.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

no where in that quote do I say there is an actual chem trail budget. what I do say is that under a black budget scheme it is plausible.

It is also plausible that under a black budget scheme that unicorns can shoot lasers out of their horns, but that doesn't prove that it is actually happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Any other goalpost movers?

Chemtrail believers move the goalposts in every thread they make.

In fact your first post is a good example of that by trying to use the cold war testing as proof chemtrails are being sprayed today.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You get my drift, don't you? Please don't say that NOTHING is being sprayed in our skies, because that definitely is not true.

Has anybody said nothing is being sprayed in the sky, because you have crop dusting, fire fighting, cloud seeding.

You do understand that chaff is nothing new and it it is not sprayed from a plane it released such as this...

and this...

So how is that proof chemtrails exist?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

PLAYERONE01
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah nice try, but even when quoting me you still got it wrong,lol. Maybe on purpose to create disinformation,lol.

What did I get wrong?

I didn't say you did say it is happening - I said that the possibility that it might be is covered by my point 8.

Hypothesizing that it is "plausible" after giving examples of secret programmes that ARE definitely happening, and then saying you didn't say it is happening is just ducking and diving on your part when asked for evidence.

Just because you were a airplane mechanic in the 70's does not make you a guru in the world of top secret operations,

Did I say I was?

nor am I the question I posed is simple with a budget of $52.6 billion is it plausible for a chem trail type program, the answer, of course, has to be yes.

No it doesn't - it might be no.

Only ignorance would be to deny its plausibility.

Only ignorance would be to say it must be possible just on the say so of someone who has no evidence. Either chemtrails are happening or they are not - they are not "possibly happening"

I deny your fictional "plausibility" - prove me wrong

edit on 11-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tags

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

OneFreeMan
I have no problem believing that a chemtrail program exists. I have observed
them being laid, with my own eyes, over the course of years now.

How can you tell they are chemtrails?

The funny thing is that there has been none over the last month or so, so
my question is have they been forcefully stopped or is the program itself complete?

I am leaning toward the latter.

Yeah occasionally people have mentioned they have stopped - somewhere on here there is a thread about how you can supposedly pay to have them suspended over your area.

However they are still being reported all around the world - eg see these guys

I spoke too soon. We were bombarded today by plane after plane, minute after
minute, until a clear blue sky turned to grey in the space of an hour.
It is very disheartening to see I must admit. I think it has definitely something to
do with the sun and the suppression of it's output.
It is unmistakably deliberate but towards what exactly end remains unknown to
me at this point. That the government and main stream media are silent on the
matter reflects either the serious nature of the 'problem' being tackled or the
levels of infiltration that those responsible for this program have achieved.

Damn.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

I think it has definitely something to

Or it is the by product of plane travel from place to place.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

Aloysius the Gaul

OneFreeMan
I have no problem believing that a chemtrail program exists. I have observed
them being laid, with my own eyes, over the course of years now.

How can you tell they are chemtrails?

The funny thing is that there has been none over the last month or so, so
my question is have they been forcefully stopped or is the program itself complete?

I am leaning toward the latter.

Yeah occasionally people have mentioned they have stopped - somewhere on here there is a thread about how you can supposedly pay to have them suspended over your area.

However they are still being reported all around the world - eg see these guys

I think it has definitely something to

It's not working

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
That the government and main stream media are silent on the

Damn.

OR............is it even remotely possible that what you are seeing are man made clouds coming from the hot exhaust of aircraft condensing water vapor into frozen droplets?

It's called science. look into it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You get my drift, don't you? Please don't say that NOTHING is being sprayed in our skies, because that definitely is not true.

Has anybody said nothing is being sprayed in the sky, because you have crop dusting, fire fighting, cloud seeding.

You do understand that chaff is nothing new and it it is not sprayed from a plane it released such as this...

and this...

So how is that proof chemtrails exist?

Actually, that's flare. Chaff looks a bit different.

It's usually deployed at the same time, but you will not see it with your eyes. Only the radar signature.

Flares deflect heat seeking missiles,and chaff disrupts radar guided missiles. (hopefully)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It's usually deployed at the same time, but you will not see it with your eyes. Only the radar signature.

Flares deflect heat seeking missiles,and chaff disrupts radar guided missiles. (hopefully)

It was early when I posted that, but either way it isn't a chemtrail.

I should have caught my mistake, I am glad someone else did thanks...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by network dude

It was early when I posted that, but either way it isn't a chemtrail.

I should have caught my mistake, I am glad someone else did thanks...

Lets face it, flares look so much cooler

BTW well done on not immediately labelling someone pointing out your errors as a government agent shill disinformation troll.
edit on 11-11-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

very much agreed.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The biggest issues I have with chemtrail "theory" is the following

A) No credible evidence supporting the existence of chemtrails exists.. ( look up credible )
B) If it's geo-engineering the weather, it's a failed program for sure
C) If it's biological, surely those behind it know they are spraying their own friends & family as well as themselves.
D) Simply the fact we know and fully understand what contrails are, how they form, and how they sometimes persist.

We we lack any evidence chemtrails exist, and simply pointing up and saying "Oooh chemtrail" doesn't count as evidence.. We also have no clear motive ( B and C above )

Chemtrail believers often point to the grid patterns, the fact that following a persistent trail, occasionally a storm front will come in .. They completely exclude science in jumping to those conclusions, or logic for that matter.. Chemtrail persistence has to do with atmospheric conditions, and atmospheric conditions are affected by weather patterns.. so often the persistence of a trail can be an indicator that weather is approaching.. not the CAUSE of it.

As for grid patterns.. there's a TON of air traffic, and it goes up annually.. look at how often they cross paths as this awesome video shows.. so it wouldn't at all be unusual to see patterns like that if the conditions were right, I live 10 minutes from a major air base and 25 minutes from a major airport, I see it all the time.

edit on 11/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

BTW well done on not immediately labelling someone pointing out your errors as a government agent shill disinformation troll.

It was tough..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

OneFreeMan
I spoke too soon. We were bombarded today by plane after plane, minute after
minute, until a clear blue sky turned to grey in the space of an hour.
It is very disheartening to see I must admit. I think it has definitely something to
It is unmistakably deliberate but towards what exactly end remains unknown to
me at this point.

I know exactly what it is for - it is for commerce by aeroplanes - mostly shifting people from point A to point B with the intention of making profit.

That the government and main stream media are silent on the

Damn.

Government and MSM are not silent on it at all - there are fact sheets on contrail from NASA, the Air force, etc. contrails in the wake of 9/11 were extensively discussed, and occasionally chemtrails get a mention and then written off as contrails. Also occasionally geoengineering gets a mention.

They don't get more than that because they are not actually news - contrails that is. Geoengineering I expect to read more about as time goes on and more research is done into it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My I just add my own issue, which I have said before:

There is no evidence nor reason why any spraying at altitude would be visible from the ground. So even if there were chemtrails, why on Earth would be be able to see them?

Unless they were ice crystals .....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You have to openly ignore science, logic and common sense to believe that contrails that persist are chemtrails. There is no other way to look at it. Sure, it's possible to spray something from a plane. But there is nothing that negates the facts that contrails can and do persist.

Geo-engineering is a real idea and should be watched to be sure some dumbass doesn't try to block out the sun to "save us all". Cloud seeding is real, but unless you are talking to a severely uninformed poster, you don't need to link that with contrails.

There is more credible evidence for Bigfoot than there is for chemtrails, and the latest "evidence" flopped.

It's pathetic to see someone fall down that path.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your arrogance is astounding Network Dude. You and your fellow
antagonists can have at it. I am out of here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join