Teleportation caught on CCTV in China? Alien or Super Human?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok a friend sent me this video he likes to send these to me basically so i can debunk them its a game we play. Any way to the video he sent this was supposedly taken by a traffic cam in Beijing china. Now what makes this interesting and the reason im posting it is that when you watch the video the reaction of the truck driver tells you this isnt just CGI. What i mean is the driver gets out the vehicle convinced he hit someone on a bike. Then you watch the reaction of the person on the bike who was well teleported i guess is in shock he gets off his bike walks to the curb and sits down. As i see it this would be a perfectly normal reaction being he was probably in shock.

So now ill let you watch this and see what everyone thinks all ill say is ive slowed the video down and watched it ill post some captures later but if this is a hoax its really good.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Posted before and it's advertising a video game.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Supposedly made for a game promo.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Ah so were dealing with actors then that makes sense happen to know what game so i can send my friend the info and i dont have to lose our little game. Because i watched this and it doesnt seem staged.
edit on 11/10/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I saw this other one about a month or so ago

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, it is a promotional video. Its like a year old. Just type the video name into YouTube and read the comments on the various videos until you get the details.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing back a classic.....

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Time Police is at it again.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

When the vid goes slo mo, You can see the visible car start to slow down before it crashes.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some promotion for a chinese video game product. And anyway this has nothing to do with UFOs

new topics

top topics

join