It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been there, seen that....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey folks,
Just to give you a little back ground.....I've been military for what seems like all my life. I turned 17 in Air Force boot camp 30 years ago and travel the world in the belly of a C5-A, switched over to the Navy and launched Tomcats from the decks of carriers. Since then I've been a DoD contractor and worked for companies like Grumman, Lockheed, Sikorsky and Boeing. I currently work for Rolls-Royce building jet engines and am in the Air National Guard working on their air refueling tankers.
I have always had a thing for the unknown and the hidden, and have aggressively pursued that knowledge. I have seen things that the ordinary citizen would never believe. (I tend to be an open minded skeptic)
Thanks to my ol'man, I did grow up with a house full of UFO material and the idea that the government was always hiding something. Don't misunderstand, I'm not the paranoid type.....just the well prepared type.
See ya around the forum.....

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
welcome to ATS Hawker!! enjoy your stay with us!!
See ya around.....

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ats.

Glad to have you on board.

Enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcom to the club.Mate...
say,maybe you can help me find a good picture of the antalov225,you know the mega giant. Or maybe some designs of the aircraft's massive engines..ya??

Enjoy your stay !!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks Sarah, Mark and Horus! I hope I can get the handle on this forum. Its set up quite a bit different than the other forum I was involved with. So if I make a goof now and then, I apologize.
Horus, do I detect a little bit of "down under"? I don't have any photos of the Russian giant, but I'm sure I've seen some good ones on the web. I do have some of the Goshawk. I use to work on them and still build the engine for them. You should be familar with them cause Australia and Britian use them a lot. By the way Perth was a great place to hang out and there were a bunch of great folk there too!

While we are talkin' photos, is there any way to post photos?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the board Hawker. Check out BTS for lighter fare. As to your question, once hitting the reply button see the bar above the typing window. The one with the pallette and screen is used for picture insertion. This is for stuff off the Net. For anything more complex than that, you're out of luck. I'm a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff.
Later.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome to ATS.

Ok to post photos upload them to ATS *see the tab at the top of the page
called member center*

You will see a tab in there called upload,

Then when making a thread to insert your pic,
Press the little tab in this bit * alittle white box with a palet above* you will see the boxs when replying to a thread, then just copy the link in to that,

Heres a link to help you with some other stuff you may need ro know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help.

top topics

join