It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Miley

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

there are SO many things going on this photo, least of all me barfing in my mouth a little looking at her.

here's what I got, let me know if I missed anything

1) masonic checkboard boots
2) fugly fake ghetto airbrush dress
3) portraits of other illuminati slaves and/or safcrifices
4) this awards show is in Amsterdam, as are Satanist HQ
5) Ain't that MTV logo look like a ufo?

anything else??

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetpair927

dear miley, "shut up meg"

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Miley is a trashy (attention) whore. Not much else to say, non news here. Lets not give her what she wants.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hmmm, Biggie and Tupac?

Seemed to be the theme of her dress.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Triangle/pyramid above ufo logo.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I feel sorry for this kid, not that sorry as but sorry nevertheless, she has had to grow up in the limelight cast on her father which is not a healthy place for a kid to grow up, it is a shame but she still has her whole life ahead of her and I hope it does not end in an overdose.
The kid has got medium talent and is modestly pretty but what she has done to herself has not helped one bit, still it is her life and if you don't like her then leave her alone, the only real damage she is doing is setting a bad example to her young fans and embarrasing her dad (which is probably the point though it also keeps her in the limelight while there are more talented artists out there).
Perhaps exposure to this addictive and fast lifestyle causes mental problems who knows but I hope she finds her way home soon, one thing is certaion though she never will while she is in that crowd.

edit on 10-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The rap music mafia did it anyway. And now they garnish the tombs of the dead.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

*facepalm*

The checker board is not something exclusively Masonic. Do we use it? Sure, it's emblematic of human life: checked with good and evil. But just because some "Prima donna" has checkered boots doesn't mean it's related to Freemasonry.

Who's going to take your argument serious when you use 'fugly'? Really? What are you? 12?

Also, what proof do you have those men are "slaves"? Or even related to Illuminati. I'm tired of CTs spewing pure conjecture without any evidence or proof.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
probably a tribute to her cirrhosis of the liver i'm getting the feeling that she might have been advised to celebrate diversity. all eyes upon her as birds of carrion circle behind them. Bourgeoisie
edit on 10-11-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

LABTECH767

I feel sorry for this kid.

I feel more sorry for you people that have nothing better to do than to trash this "kid". I feel even more sorry for myself that I even gave this thread any attention. First world problems always seem to get the better of me. And to think that 27,000 children die per day of starvation and here I am on this topic. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

yeah

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If every symbol that is associated with masons or illuminati or any of a dozen other groups were studied as to meaning and subtle meaning, folks would get a grand education in how the mind works. Put enough symbols together and you get Sanskrit, some more symbols and every written language on earth emerges. Definition of purpose, encoded within a symbol, also defines, by definition (sol - smiling out loud), much more than that.

Miley is going to have to top herself every time she steps out now. Madonna would give away any piece of clothing she was photographed in once. To stay in the position she wants (I was going to write expects, but I don't think she sees herself staying at Madonna level, so the total confidence isn't there) Miley (it will be one word soon) will have to reinvent herself on a weekly basis. Not a bad trip if she can continue to enjoy it, and if she falters she has lots of examples to learn from. Quite a smart woman, I would think.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

LOL! Leave MC alone! Cant a hillbilly girl get some? HATERS! LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hollie

LABTECH767

I feel sorry for this kid.

I feel more sorry for you people that have nothing better to do than to trash this "kid". I feel even more sorry for myself that I even gave this thread any attention. First world problems always seem to get the better of me. And to think that 27,000 children die per day of starvation and here I am on this topic. Sigh.

I still think she's got a lot of good qualities, one being the special she ran on one of the networks where she went back to her own town and exposed children dying of starvation HERE IN AMERICA, you know the ones most celebs don't give a damn about cause they're white.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Oh BULL CRAP! That's just part of her doing them intro rounds into "real stardom" and the "giving back" to her roots patronizing and washing her squeaky clean through charity opps. Now shes a walking billboard for two murdered rap guys. Like now she's down for the struggle and understands....aahh...What? She probably got a nice check for her billboard efforts.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Dude this thread is in Secret Societies. I am not even sure there is a Russian casserole under her dress. Come on! The only message here is MC bashing. Not anything else. I should have known better from the title I suppose. My bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Well here's the thing with me, and I wasn't even paying attention to the masonic stuff, its this cheep sympathy all blown up like some moral high road, for cheep second rate superstars.

(post by rockoperawriter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

BREAKING NEWS JUST NOW!!!!!

Hah! Miley just lit up a u-know-what on stage in Amsterdam at the MTV Europe awards.

Let more controversy swirl!

edit on 10-11-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by ldyserenity

Oh BULL CRAP! That's just part of her doing them intro rounds into "real stardom" and the "giving back" to her roots patronizing and washing her squeaky clean through charity opps. Now shes a walking billboard for two murdered rap guys. Like now she's down for the struggle and understands....aahh...What? She probably got a nice check for her billboard efforts.

Well what the hell did Tupac ever do for his hometown, HMMM??
Oh yeah maybe he *****- slapped some hoes or something?
edit on 10-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join