It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obamacare Purposely Exempted From Federal Anti-Kickback Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is something you will not be hearing about in the MSM. And I invite readers here with blogs etc to spread the word. It appears that a purposeful exemption was placed in the Obamacare law concerning kickbacks and bribes. The Judicial Department will no longer be required to enforce the Anti-kickback law, for Obamacare only, that has successfully prevented kick-backs, bribery, fraud and overall corruption in Medicare and other federally regulated industries.

So may I ask, why would they purposely go through the effort to write in an exemption? Why would they go out of their way to in a sense, allow kick-backs? Well Judge Napolitano has his ideas.

Why would this exemption exist in Obamacare? Judge Napolitano makes it clear so obama can reward his supporters and PUNISH his enemies. This puts a new perspective as to why so many companies have been silent with the disaster rollout. We know insurance companies are being bullied into silence, well adding this to the list explains why medical device, pharmaceutical etc companies have been quiet!

So ultimately it will be you, the consumer that will pay more due to all the shenanigans that will be going on. Anymore the overwhelming evidence of the corruption in this administration just leaves me speechless. Wow...

Judge Napolitano: Obamacare Exempted by Federal Anti-Kickback Law Opens Door to Bribes and Fraud

edit on 10-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Our only option at this juncture is FULLY support all Tea Party candidates in House, Senate elections in 2014, 2016.
Your time and money in support WILL save our nation.
Bad polls on Obama are going to take effect soon...trust me.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's odd. Our pharmacy offers $20 for new customers but people on Medicare, Medicaid, or with Tricare are not eligible due to anti-kickback laws. We just received a letter saying that people who have insurance through the ACA also aren't eligible due to the same reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
That's odd. Our pharmacy offers $20 for new customers but people on Medicare, Medicaid, or with Tricare are not eligible due to anti-kickback laws. We just received a letter saying that people who have insurance through the ACA also aren't eligible due to the same reason.

Please scan it and let us see it. You can black out the personal info. Now if you will have medicaid through the ACA, then that would still fall under the anti kick-back laws.

Also ACA insurance hasn't even taken affect yet. Why are they sending out letters concerning your pharmacy?
edit on 10-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I looked at your source and found no valid sources or references to anything.

Without facts it's just made up stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

What, a Judge isn't a valid source? Can you explain how this one works?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

When I go in to work tomorrow I'll see if I can find it. As for your other question, I think you're a bit mistaken. When I say my pharmacy I mean the pharmacy I work in. If we don't start prepping now there's no way we''l survive when things really go into effect.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

In the New York Times whose longer article seems to promote the benefits, we find these snips

The Affordable Care Act is the biggest new health care program in decades, but the Obama administration has ruled that neither the federal insurance exchange nor the federal subsidies paid to insurance companies on behalf of low-income people are “federal health care programs.”

The surprise decision, disclosed last week, exempts subsidized health insurance from a law that bans rebates, kickbacks, bribes and certain other financial arrangements in federal health programs, stripping law enforcement of a powerful tool used to fight fraud in other health care programs, like Medicare.

Apparently this discision was left to Ms Sebelius

“The secretary’s decision will have some very significant consequences,” said D. McCarty Thornton, former chief counsel to the inspector general at the Health and Human Services Department. “The federal anti-kickback statute will, in most cases, not apply to subsidized health plans or the items and services furnished by those plans.”

“Plans and providers are very happy to be relieved of that concern,” Mr. Thornton added

Sometimes I hate to log on here just because I find the likes of this. However, I would rather know the truth than live in ignorance.

edit on 10-11-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

elouina

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

I don't see any link or source or reference to any statement from a judge - just a made up blog post.

Show me an actual public statement from this judge, then I'll listen to it. Show me the reference in the actual Law, then I'll listen.

We all know how 'truthful' FAUX News is.

It's a shame how many people believe things just because they want them to be true or just parrot this kind of thing. Just because it's written down doesn't make it true.
edit on 10-11-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well now we may find out what the so call "closed door meetings were all about" and while we all know that it had nothing to do with our wellbeing, now is clear who was to benefit from what.

Big pharm, big insurance companies were all promised a lot of things behind those doors, by the present administration.

The ACA and those that pushed the trash will be bankrupting the nation and working class while the privilege class and the politicians will be pocketing all the money.

In America the government do not do anything that will not ensure a pay off to the interest that feed their corrupted pockets.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

FyreByrd

elouina

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

I don't see any link or source or reference to any statement from a judge - just a made up blog post.

Show me an actual public statement from this judge, then I'll listen to it. Show me the reference in the actual Law, then I'll listen.

We all know how 'truthful' FAUX News is.

It's a shame how many people believe things just because they want them to be true or just parrot this kind of thing. Just because it's written down doesn't make it true.
edit on 10-11-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

Did you not see that NY Times article posted right above yours? I was actually gonna get more proof once I finished getting more proof for another thread. So I thank LIveandlearn for helping me out there.

Oh, and that man in the video, you know that face staring you down in my original post, is a Judge.

Want some good reading? How about 100% proof that the Associated press VP of photography said that Obama 100% controls the press photos of the WH via propaganda. Visit the top link in my signature. You see the Obamanites never believe anything. So read that and knock your socks off, then come back to mother earth. :p

edit on 11-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Made up stuff........YA. The very soul of the country is at stake people. What way will we go? Will we follow down the progressive path of control or will we stand up for liberty?

Personally I think the progressives have a firm control over our collective minds. From the propaganda on TV and the news all the way into the schools and even our homes. Take a good hard look at what happened to the black culture after the death of Mr. King and see our futures.

Mr. King my personal hero right along side Jefferson was the lynch pin for the progressive filth to take control again.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

elouina
Want some good reading? How about 100% proof that the Associated press VP of photography said that Obama 100% controls the press photos of the WH via propaganda. Visit the top link in my signature. You see the Obamanites never believe anything. So read that and knock your socks off, then come back to mother earth. :p

edit on 11-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

the more i read about stuff on this site, the more i feel i really don't know a lot about political manipulation that happens in the background.. so by 100% control, obama controls all photos of not just AP but also of other news agencies, but only AP VP bothered to tell about this?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

elouina
The Judicial Department will no longer be required to enforce the Anti-kickback

"Judicial Department?" Did you mean the Department of Justice run by Obama friend and crony Eric Holder?
edit on 11-11-2013 by XionZap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Stop electing these people and do your research on somebody before you vote.

reply to post by elouina

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The way I see it .. Every policy is a kickback to the corporation ...... this is just a bad law .. it is just like Bush's medicare prescription drug plan which is 100 percent paid for by the government ... the company just deducts your premium for the governments bill.....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Our only option at this juncture is FULLY support all Tea Party candidates in House, Senate elections in 2014, 2016.

Elect a goat, or a teacup poodle.

"If the goat jumps it means yes, if it bucks its head it means no."

"Goat, are you the smartest president we've ever had."

Goat jumps.

Seriously people, vote in something absurd, it's a show of non-confidence.
edit on 11-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Insider trading for Congress....legal!
Kickbacks without recourse from the public......legal!
The camel's back has been broken. Now it's time to low crawl and come up shootin. Have we had enough yet?? Buy all your ammo before the 1st of the year.
God Bless Americans

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This is something you will not be hearing about in the MSM.

This is from Fox News...newsflash...Fox News IS the MSM...in fact it is one of the biggest outlets of the MSM.

Just because it is the source you agree with and you have bought into the rhetoric that the MSM is bad, doesn't mean you can exclude one of the biggest news outlets from the MSM so you don't appear to be a hypocrite.

In other news....Napolitano is a certified whack job who shills for the Republicans any chance he gets. And let's not forget your habit of AGAIN twisting what was actually said and to what you title your thread. What Napolitano actually said is that it COULD....COULD...open it up for kickbacks...not that it HAS.

Once again, it is more, Maybe...Could be...Possibly....Fear Mongering and misinformation from the Right Wing...and of course you acting as their messenger.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you read the original US Constitution, you'll see it was written to 'prevent' the gov from doing everything it is doing now. Check out the Declaration of Independence if you haven't read it before. You'll get a chill. And all this hype about needing a new constitution, just enforce the 1 we have seems to be beyond the perception of our bribe drumming officials.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join