It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's deputy minister assassinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?
Just a wild guess but the first one that popped into my head.

More likely an internal sanction. Far more likely than Israel considering what's taking place with the talks.

Israel wants the talks to fail they have made their demands and it's Israels way or no way. Israel wants war with Iran at least they want war as long as America is doing the fighting.

I would say that considering Iran's massive exportation of terrorism that Israel sounds like the unheeded voice of reason.

Massive exportation of terrorism? You mean giving aid to their allies that are fighting against people who invaded their lands? One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter. And before putting Israel on a pedestal they have admitted to giving weapons to terrorist cells so they are no better than Iran. Israel has been doing nothing but scream attack Iran and you call them a voice of reason.

You have got to be a Jew hater to have an attitude like that. A well rounded objective understanding of the whole deal over there shows Jew hate driving the religious nut jobs. Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood religious nationalistic hate groups, not freedom fighters, not.

Or maybe a zionist hater?

Hate is such a strong word, but admittedly I also despise them... the political/militaristic entity that is zionist Israel NOT Jews.

I wonder if these people who feel they are defending Israel with reason are the same kind of people who defend mass drone strikes with reason... or execution for instance. Yeah.

Jew hater, hardly... though I think he can speak for himself on that.

Why oh why are they only religious nut jobs when they don't have nuclear stockpiles, does god get a hard on for nukes or something?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
On another note, taking this guy out is a blow to Iran.

This man was the top dog on the mining sector and espionage has not worked as well as it could in terms of delaying Iranian mining capabilities and nuclear probabilities.

Another delay might just buy you a day in the grand scheme of things.

Scheming scumbags... never trust a nut job especially one who rants and raves how he's neighbour has a .22 air rifle while he sits on his doorstep blasting his .50 cal machine gun.

Barmy absolute barmy.

I love you all but sometimes your all bloody nuts.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think the new world order killed him, possibly cause iran executed some bankers recently, and they wanted payback. Also if a country that is on the UN #list is exporting too much the nwo hates that.

I find it sad everyone thinks israel is behind everything. I know they have a bad reputation in palestine but those are internal conflicts that dont spread outside.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Operations

dlbott

Operations

In a shocking turn of events, Iran's deputy minister of industry, mines and commerce, Safdar Rahmat-Abadi, has been assassinated.

By Dalga Khatinoglu - Trend: Iranian deputy minister of industry, mines and commerce Safdar Rahmat-Abadi was assassinated on November 10, IRNA reported. According to the report, the unidentified men shot him when he was in his personal car in Golbarg Street, Tehran. Rahmat-Abadi is the parliamentary deputy of Industry, Mines and Commerce Ministry. The report says that his head and breast were targeted by gunmen.

The very same day high level meetings in Geneva produced no solid agreement on Iran's nuclear aspirations, this happens. Coincidence, or by design?

He was quoted on November 2nd 2012 in this story:
Iran’s Exports of Industrial Products Up 40%, Official Says

And again on Dec 17th 2012:
Almost 30,000 industrial estates operational in Iran

Related?

Here was a government official single-handedly helping the Iranian economy, creating jobs, and working around international sanctions.

Now he's dead.

Cui bono? (Who benefits?) Who would most directly benefit from taking out a person that is helping common Iranians, and their country as a whole?

Possibly the most vocal proponents of sanctions. Those who do not want to see Iran succeed in any way as a nation. Those who would rather see war, or at least a war of espionage, instead of direct mutual understanding and engagement through negotiations.

I don't have the answers, but I have my suspicions. And they're leading us on a path of war, whether we like it or not. It just remains to be seen how far they'll go.

First has this been confirmed.

Second why do you think it would be Israel. You think they care about that peon, I don't hardly think so. Israel will strike and when they do you will know it. They will not let Iran to enrich weapons grade material and I or the rest of the world can't blame them. The same supreme ruler who wants them wiped off the map is still in power. I would have turned the sand into glass a long time ago.

I am surprised they have not done it. There is a time when first strike is necessary.

The Bot

Actually I never said Israel. I said, I don't have all the answers, but I have my suspicions. My suspicions as to who benefits most from sanctions would be the U.S., and France. But you make the case for Israel quite well actually.

I was not referring to you. As far as who benefits the most from sanctions, the whole world. As the world's leading sponsors of terrorism sanctions have significantly degraded their ability. The very fact they continue this activity when their people are suffering should give the world pause.

As for Israel the Iranians are lucky they did not flatten them years ago. Who would blame them when the biggest terrorist in the world says he wants to wipe you off the map and that the Holocaust did not happen. I don't think I could have such restraint.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

dlbott

Operations

dlbott

Operations

In a shocking turn of events, Iran's deputy minister of industry, mines and commerce, Safdar Rahmat-Abadi, has been assassinated.

By Dalga Khatinoglu - Trend: Iranian deputy minister of industry, mines and commerce Safdar Rahmat-Abadi was assassinated on November 10, IRNA reported. According to the report, the unidentified men shot him when he was in his personal car in Golbarg Street, Tehran. Rahmat-Abadi is the parliamentary deputy of Industry, Mines and Commerce Ministry. The report says that his head and breast were targeted by gunmen.

The very same day high level meetings in Geneva produced no solid agreement on Iran's nuclear aspirations, this happens. Coincidence, or by design?

He was quoted on November 2nd 2012 in this story:
Iran’s Exports of Industrial Products Up 40%, Official Says

And again on Dec 17th 2012:
Almost 30,000 industrial estates operational in Iran

Related?

Here was a government official single-handedly helping the Iranian economy, creating jobs, and working around international sanctions.

Now he's dead.

Cui bono? (Who benefits?) Who would most directly benefit from taking out a person that is helping common Iranians, and their country as a whole?

Possibly the most vocal proponents of sanctions. Those who do not want to see Iran succeed in any way as a nation. Those who would rather see war, or at least a war of espionage, instead of direct mutual understanding and engagement through negotiations.

I don't have the answers, but I have my suspicions. And they're leading us on a path of war, whether we like it or not. It just remains to be seen how far they'll go.

First has this been confirmed.

Second why do you think it would be Israel. You think they care about that peon, I don't hardly think so. Israel will strike and when they do you will know it. They will not let Iran to enrich weapons grade material and I or the rest of the world can't blame them. The same supreme ruler who wants them wiped off the map is still in power. I would have turned the sand into glass a long time ago.

I am surprised they have not done it. There is a time when first strike is necessary.

The Bot

Actually I never said Israel. I said, I don't have all the answers, but I have my suspicions. My suspicions as to who benefits most from sanctions would be the U.S., and France. But you make the case for Israel quite well actually.

I was not referring to you. As far as who benefits the most from sanctions, the whole world. As the world's leading sponsors of terrorism sanctions have significantly degraded their ability. The very fact they continue this activity when their people are suffering should give the world pause.

As for Israel the Iranians are lucky they did not flatten them years ago. Who would blame them when the biggest terrorist in the world says he wants to wipe you off the map and that the Holocaust did not happen. I don't think I could have such restraint.

The Bot

But....the other side claims they are the only humans on earth and that it's ok to lie, rob, cheat, and murder gentiles? But, I digress....

I would bet the farm on Israel/Mossad done this. This is just what they do. Too bad because the guy seemed to be Teflon to Zionism. well, until they murdered him, that is. Iran needs better secret service for all high-ranking members because we all live in an evil world.

And I seriously doubt that Israel could "flatten" the Iranians, unless of course, they had some sucker to do it for them.....now who would that be?

edit on 12-11-2013 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Has there been anything either than speculation that Israel did this? If not then that's exactly what a lot of you are doing. Speculating. I'm the last to defend Israel but this looks more like uninformed anger. Maybe even misplaced in this instance. There's a lot that you can lay at the Knesset's doorstep but if something happens in the world and the first response is "Israel's guilty", well that's bigotry.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Would a govt be capable of killing one of their own in order to push an agenda? Iran kills an official with little importance and blames Israel. This web sight is full of theories just like that.
Let's see, JFK, shady nook, 911, Benghazi. Oh wait,,, those are all American theories. Are foreign govt's capably of that kind of thing? Bbwwahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hoosierdaddy71
Would a govt be capable of killing one of their own in order to push an agenda? Iran kills an official with little importance and blames Israel.

*snip*

Let's see, JFK...

DING, DING, DING!!! Early to call this on Israel. I ain't ruling them out either.
Hell if it can happen here it can happen anywhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Bassago

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?
Just a wild guess but the first one that popped into my head.

That was my first thought as well but then Saudi Arabia swiftly followed it.

I'll vote SA.

You would be correct.

Some people's go to villian is always Isreal, but those who are not blinded by petty bigtory for all things middle east.

KNOW the biggest ME player is Saudi Arabia and it's GIP.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join