It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's deputy minister assassinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Israel sowing chaos.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?
Just a wild guess but the first one that popped into my head.

More likely an internal sanction. Far more likely than Israel considering what's taking place with the talks.

Israel wants the talks to fail they have made their demands and it's Israels way or no way. Israel wants war with Iran at least they want war as long as America is doing the fighting.

I would say that considering Iran's massive exportation of terrorism that Israel sounds like the unheeded voice of reason.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?

Whatever makes you think such a wild speculative thing about Israel?

Surely you don't think that Israel has been deliberately stiring and beating the war drums over X decades about Iran, in a cynical and diabolocal scheme to make the USA and UK and others continue to donate mulkti-Billions to the Israeli economic coffers?

And now is absolutely crapping itself at the prospect of an Internationally recognised peaceful and cooperative Iran, and are now taking murderous steps by assassinating key Iranian figures in an attempt to provoke a reaction, purely and simply because the multi-Billions given each year to Israel, more than the rest of the entire world gets in aid money, would dry up faster than a raindrop on a rock in Death Valley?

How pessimistic of you!

Little Israel just wants the right to defend itself...against...anyone they can pretend to the rest of the world is a threat, only not Iran any longer it seems.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Israel should give up its nuclear weapons and other WMD before it demands the same from anyone else. How long they have told to whole western world iran is creating, owns and will use anyday now their nuclear weapons against israel so that western world should strike before they do it and destroy iran... I just dont buy that israel/america we so innocent and law fearing ppl... I think that whole israel idea is part of the plan to take over whole midd east eventually, nothing about israel seems right to me. Im not anti this anti that, i dont hate jews or anyone..

In all fairnes, so should USA and others give up WMD and they should be destroyed. So should many other things but this is not that kind of world, i know. Its hard to imagine time without wars and more time we keep killing each other it will make only sure that sooner or later, someone will push that button to drop some WMD all around. Who knows maybe its the plan all along, wage wars and eventually drop some WMD here and there while elitist ppl sit in their bunkers few years and then come back and create their utopia.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Operations
Iran's deputy minister assassinated

Coincidence, or by design?

How could an assassination committed by an Israeli Mossad agent ever be considered a coincidence?

edit on 11-11-2013 by XionZap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Could it be that Israel itself, and all that "it" portends is the "Beast" so often referred to by the numerical designation 666? If not "it" damn sure is in the running!

edit on 11-11-2013 by XionZap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another thought, all speculative ...

Russia has been in bed with Iran for a while, and we know that Russia wants to control the resources in the Middle East.

By suddenly going all warlike and threatening to bomb Syria (Russian client state) before trying anything else after the chem weapon got used, the US put itself in a bad position diplomatically and opened itself up to being tossed out of the Middle East as a power player. Russia quickly took advantage of our stupidly inept foreign policy and capitalized strengthening their own position. They are now the strong power in the Middle East.

Furthermore, there is now a right a mile wide between the US and the Saudis (which is why the Saudis are threatenign to buy nukes from the Paksi) and the US and Israel.

Is it really that much of a stretch to think that the Russians are playing power games behind the scenes in Iran by weakening/sickening the Ayatollah and doing what they can to influence the next mullah to come to power? You know, trying to set up their own Shah? This might be why the French were willing to thwart the talks. They depend on a stable Middle East, including a stable Iran where they are rumored to have some significant investments.

Allowing the whole things to fall into potential nuclear chaos would not be to their advantage, and it isn't beyond the scope of possibility that they might work with Russia is they see that play as producing a better long-term plan for stability in the region, even if it means thwarting the US.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Yes Israel would care about him. Its not even a question. They assassinate Iranians regularly.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Lol you think that was the first ine? That was the one that set the date for yhe destruction of Bens credibility. He has been making that same claim, sans the clipart, for like 10 years.

Iran isn't after Nukes. Israel is like a rabid dog in the mideast.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Excellent find, comments. Thank you.

S&F& bump

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Im not an expert on arab/middle eastern affairs, but I think its WAR INC. at it again, not just israel even it is involved. The Global War racketeers are it again and business is good, it seems. Bankers/oil/military/mega construction cartels are desperate for WW3.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good point.

Now...It's easy to say US or Israel, but at the end of the day, he was a poor target for assassination. Israel has knocked off a few Nuclear Weapons Scientists in Iran, but this guy wasn't worth targeting.

the Iranian gov. will likely spin it as Western, but at the end of the day it is likely more run of the mill Islamic Extremism.

Iranian Sunni Islamists claimed responsibility for the killing of an Iranian prosecutor in Sistan Baluchistan province last week. They said it was revenge for the hanging of 16 prisoners carried out by judiciary officials after an attack by the Jaish ul-Adl group of Sunni Islamist militants in which 14 border guards were killed.

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Israel is wholly backed by the zionist media/political shadow structure in the west/europe.

Even your news source REUTERS is a CFR, TRILATERAL AND BILDERBERG GROUP owned/managed company. Reuters is probably a western/european intelligence asset. The WAR INC. racketeers are everywhere. Even the global news media. I DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY CLAIM ON THE NEWS ANYMORE. The mind puppeteers are everywhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Mamatus
Wrabbit, this line for the article linked makes me think Israel. They have a tradition of not commenting, but only when they did it.....

The United States has denied any role in these killings. Israel has not commented.

Not to say I know they did it, but the lack of comment sure fits. Why not just deny it? GUILT!
I'm saying USA or Russia, Iran itself did it in hopes that Israel gets blamed. At least that is what I would do.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?

More likely an internal sanction. Far more likely than Israel considering what's taking place with the talks.

Israel wants the talks to fail they have made their demands and it's Israels way or no way. Israel wants war with Iran at least they want war as long as America is doing the fighting.

I would say that considering Iran's massive exportation of terrorism that Israel sounds like the unheeded voice of reason.

Massive exportation of terrorism? You mean giving aid to their allies that are fighting against people who invaded their lands? One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter. And before putting Israel on a pedestal they have admitted to giving weapons to terrorist cells so they are no better than Iran. Israel has been doing nothing but scream attack Iran and you call them a voice of reason.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Israel et al will kill millions in Iran! This is nothing compared to what is on the horizon. Anyone with means and half a brain should be vacating Iran in a hurry!
edit on 11-11-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Indigo5
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good point.

Now...It's easy to say US or Israel, but at the end of the day, he was a poor target for assassination. Israel has knocked off a few Nuclear Weapons Scientists in Iran, but this guy wasn't worth targeting.

Someone in charge of national energy resources, signing minning deals, is worth targeting if you want that resources for yourself...

Logarock

So it is terrorism only if the others are doing it...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

buster2010

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?

Massive exportation of terrorism? You mean giving aid to their allies that are fighting against people who invaded their lands? One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter. And before putting Israel on a pedestal they have admitted to giving weapons to terrorist cells so they are no better than Iran. Israel has been doing nothing but scream attack Iran and you call them a voice of reason.

You have got to be a Jew hater to have an attitude like that. A well rounded objective understanding of the whole deal over there shows Jew hate driving the religious nut jobs. Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood religious nationalistic hate groups, not freedom fighters, not.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?

You have got to be a Jew hater to have an attitude like that. A well rounded objective understanding of the whole deal over there shows Jew hate driving the religious nut jobs. Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood religious nationalistic hate groups, not freedom fighters, not.

What does his vocal opinion of Israel have anything to do with Jewish people and Judaism?

One is Zionist political entity, the other are Abrahamic people and a faith...I get annoyed when people like to tar everything with their brush of ignorance.

The views are so ingrained into some people its amazing to believe they see anyone else as human or equal - indoctrinated hate.

To get on point with the OP - there was an event similar not long ago when Israel put its hand up (Mossad to be precise) and admitted they off'd some Iranian so nothing new there.

Personally, I just don't give a sh$t when I have more important things to focus on.
edit on 12-11-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

buster2010

Logarock

boymonkey74
Israel anyone?

Or maybe a zionist hater?

Hate is such a strong word, but admittedly I also despise them... the political/militaristic entity that is zionist Israel NOT Jews.

I wonder if these people who feel they are defending Israel with reason are the same kind of people who defend mass drone strikes with reason... or execution for instance. Yeah.

Jew hater, hardly... though I think he can speak for himself on that.

Why oh why are they only religious nut jobs when they don't have nuclear stockpiles, does god get a hard on for nukes or something?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join