It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
well here's a fun one.
this is a photo from the episode, "rules of engagment"

notice anything unusual?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nice one. I forgot all about that episode.

The subliminal message says a lot. Actually wouldn't surprise me too much if eventually we discover some type of system lord is behind every NWO conspiracy there is.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sorry I don`t quite follow where you are looking in your screen grab. Maybe I`m blind or need a new prescription lense lol. Please forgive my denseness in this post but maybe point it out for my personage?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nergalbanda1

The United States is behind Apophis.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
They call it "programming" for a reason.
edit on 14-11-2013 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by nergalbanda1

The United States is behind Apophis.

yeah that, and 1) apophis looks like obama, 2) that's the usa flag behind him, in a camp where he is teaching jaffa warriors to attack stargate command and 3) the camp is not on earth. lol this show came out before obama was elected to his first term. in fact, before most people even knew who he was. i remember thinking.. hey, he looks like the actor that plays apophis lol

a video of pretty much every scene containing apophis

edit on 14-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Ok yeah I saw that but wasn`t too shure if that was what was ment. I thougnt maybe the govenrmnent in possestion of the technology for the 3-d hologram for the giant Apophis being in conjunction with the holographic resurection of 2-Pac or something and staging holographic invasion. I just think the angle MIGHT mean what you are implying because of the irony of the bravado of the states being under `one god` yet thinking they can go against the goa'uld who would present themselves as such. I forget which episode that was though unfortunately. But that`s all I think they were trying to get at at that shot.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

True enough lol! Though I personally see it as nothing more then coincidence they do bare an uncany resemblance. Personally i don`t think anything of it as isn`t Obama`s second term comming up soon? Kinda have to really get their groove on if they want to to anything to truely discredit him like they did Bush.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

nergalbanda1
reply to post by Bassago

That is a possibility but remember that these programs ARE put out by private companies and writen by private writers so it would have to be the opinions of those people that are being conveyed by such programs not necessarily the government per se. It does beg the question if the writers and company CEOs were conditioned to think that or are they conditioning others to think that? I agree with your statement just wondering where such an agenda would have originated the government; writers, or the producer`s company?

How about the advertisers?
Or at least, the government influences/pays the advertisers who have a lot of say in what the producers want the writers to write, because at the most basic level the advertisers are the 'money men' and thus the final say as to whether a show will go beyond an initial season...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

In terms of the fictional side, it was only a recent discovery that they could travel this way. So to be secretive at this stage is just common sense.

Early on their travels Earth interfered with the goings-on of a far superior species, who were vengeful of this meddling.
As a result this places Earth in the cross hairs and wouldn't be wise to advise the planet that we may face destruction.
To disclose this would result in wide spread panic & pandemonium. So again just common sense.

Even if this hadn't happened, how would you regulate use of one Gate, between billions of people who would almost certainly want a piece of the action.

To be honest even if this travel was possible in reality, and we had such Stargates, it probably wouldn't be wise to alert the public.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Also a lot of people tend to miss the Masonic layout of the "programme".
For instance, I haven't seen a single reference in the comments section through 5 pages of the attempted deciphering SG.

Let's start with the obvious Egyptology. It doesn't take a genius to link that to Masonry.
The shrouded secrecy of pretty much every element, instead explained through symbolism. The subtle nuances of each episode plot(the main concept always obvious to the viewer) still made you think of the esotericism behind the conveyed concept. Such as Wormhole X-Treme, the obvious story, a show was created based on the military operations. The message gets you thinking is it possible they are saying, yep it's possible we might televise a show based on what is actually top secret. (Other examples slip my mind, as there are too many episodes to remember, but once they come back to me I will edit the post and add them, maybe you can already think of your own examples).
But also one of the first things I noticed was the SG uniform, was emblazoned with the famous SG Crest on the sleeves. The same symbol appears in General Hammond's office and throughout Cheyenne Mountain.
The symbol is identical to the Square & Compass, probably the most famous of all Masonic symbols.

There are other subtle references to the Masonic Order over the ten seasons, and once you see them it is pretty obvious.
However they're mainly "blink and you miss it" references.

Maybe there are a few Freemasons within ATS who are fans of the show who could divulge more, obviously not the secret stuff

But the standout moments which are not so secretive within the brotherhood.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

To disclose this would result in wide spread panic & pandemonium. So again just common sense.

Even if this hadn't happened, how would you regulate use of one Gate, between billions of people who would almost certainly want a piece of the action.

To be honest even if this travel was possible in reality, and we had such Stargates, it probably wouldn't be wise to alert the public.

In the OP I discussed the point that almost all the other worlds that had a Stargate didn't have to hide them from the people but that Earth went to huge lengths to keep it secret. In a way this reinforces the concept that the government knows best and "regular" people can't handle the truth. This aspect of the programming gets us aligned with the hero's and their perspectives of secrecy all the while we're fighting the bad guys.

I'm not sure regulating the gate is actually something that's necessary. Teams of explorers and if needed diplomats would be the logical choice for using it first. Since most people would have no idea where gate addresses go anyway what purpose would they have to go?

An analogy would be, there's an airport on the other side of town with lots of jets that fly to global locations. Just because it's there doesn't mean I need to climb on board one without even knowing where it's going and probably not needing to go there anyway.

As far as panic goes I don't think so. Maybe a readjustment period while the new reality set in. Humans are quite adaptable overall, I thinks they would survive the disclosure.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I definitely agree to an extent.
And the regulations you stipulated make sense, scientists & diplomats with armed forces in tow would be the most likely scenario.

However my point was according to the film leading to the series Earth had stepped into harms way without realising the extent of which there is to explore.
Already this would definitely bring about an urgent need to not discuss with the public that doom could await.

A good analogy might be imagine in our world(real life) that the Mars' Rover or the probes sent to Saturn had exposed a far superior, and very aggressive species to the fact we had found them during their crimes, and that they intended to retaliate.
I don't think the government(don't like the word particularly as it is many separate org's & agency's in charge with different motives, but I'll go with it as example) would actually divulge this to the public, knowing full well the majority would be panicking beyond belief.
A few of us at ATS and some like minded off the grid might not see the danger, as it would really be more of a confirmation of what we believe. But the average person, especially with children would definitely not be as calm about it as we would hope.
Even among the believers in "life out there" don't want to hear a news broadcast telling them that we are about to be invaded by a species who are into mass murder and slavery, but also possess technology & wisdom we haven't got the slightest clue about.

A long analogy I know I apologise, but it was the best I could do as a comparison to SG1's discoveries and the dangers they faced for it.
Best for the Armed Forces to try to contain the problem silently.
Failing that TPTB would still probably rather deny they knew and claim it was as much a surprise to them as to us that an invasion was about to take place. And that's in the real world. So there is the added realism to SG with protocol of those in charge.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Something i forgot to mention was that some of the under developed/less advanced planets SG visit are either aware through trade relations with other planets, or were captives/former captives therefore they had prior knowledge of the Gate system they had been forced to use.

Also some planets were unaware until SG1 stepped through the gate and whether thy disclosed is up to our imagination really, I can't recall them explaining those sort of outcomes too often.

Peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join