It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I can answer.. it's the same answer as to the OP.

Our "imagination" is our most potent power as
humans. It's a side effect of the very core of
what we are.

Every conspiracy, every rotten thing done by
or to humans, involves siphoning off the
power behind imagination and corrupting
it with nonsense, misdirection and lies.

The 'imagination power itself' is the little
red wagon. All the amazing-appearing
contents of the wagon are the magician's
deception.

I'm surprised that since we've had some
famous magicians on this site, and posts
about the magician's art.. (including
ones I've made), that more attention
has not been paid to the magicians
art of "look here! look here!" while the
actual mystery is in plain sight.

KPB

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

erm, that doesn't answer the question about the terra papers it just redirects me to look at your generalizing other people's info.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
pentagon film liaison unit:

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

From the little I was able to read about the Terra Papers on the
web, I didn't see anything of substance there.

That's the short version of the previous answer.. but yes, I did
look.

I myself am not a fan of alien-based cosmologies of any sort.

The only one that has had any personal significance for me
was the Ra material, but not for the usual reason.. I had a
'run-in' with certain intelligences associated with the Ra
material, and it really made me roll my eyes.

Normally I don't get a 'hit' on any of the supposed aliens
and entities associated with any of these AA type
new age systems.

Now if any of these systems were true, it would be a kick
in the pants if it was a Native American based one ;-)
But that's just my interest in my heritage speaking.

KPB

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Bassago
The Stargate Conspiracy

Many members here are familiar with the TV show Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe. For those (if any) who are unaware of what Stargate is here's the IMDb descriptions:

Stargate SG1 - A secret military team, SG-1, is formed to explore the recently discovered Stargates.

Stargate Atlantis - An international team of scientists and military personnel discover a Stargate network in the Pegasus Galaxy

Stargate Universe - Trapped on an Ancient spaceship billions of light years from home, a group of soldiers and civilians struggle to survive and find their way back to Earth.

Now for the conspiracy or disinformation at best. While the SG teams explore the galaxy meeting other cultures ranging from rural agricultural to technically advanced these cultures pretty much have one thing in common. They pretty much all use the Stargates without having an existential crisis.

There is however one civilization that must be sheltered from the disclosure of the Stargate, aliens and information of the galaxy. You may have guessed it, it's the earth humans. While primitive interstellar farming communities may have no trouble with disclosure we simple earthling must be protected from this information at all costs. This is constantly reinforced by both the stars and the governments of these shows.

While I have no idea if aliens exist I do know propaganda and disinformation does. To me this subtle disinformation is more proof to the existence of aliens than anything I have yet seen. What say you ATS? Is this simply TV or subtle mind manipulation within the deeper story?

ITS A TV SHOW!!!! Nothing more and nothing less.

Sure it's a show but it really does make you think.

I know when I watched the X Files the first time around I thought it was all fake but the second time around I realized that MANY of the topics and projects they mentioned were actual projects. So it does make you wonder what little tid bits of reality were tossed in just to mess with you.

Sometimes the best way to show proof of something is to put it right in your face because then people will just say "ITS JUST A TV SHOW"

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Now if any of these systems were true, it would be a kick in the pants if it was a Native American based one ;-)

not really.
it would make sense on several levels, such as the fact they seem to be distantly related to ancient egypt. stylistically and a few other ways as well. people assume because i include information about the bible in my material that it's all i will consider. this is because they aren't reading the rest of my stuff. they stop at the word bible and from there on out, everything i write is bible in their minds. as i mentioned to you before, i think all these ancient texts, are connected at the hip to each other. so i include studies from egyptian lore, sumerian, akkadian, babylonian, assyrian, european, norse, inca, mayan, even chinese. but many who are like foaming at the mouth haters of the bible, lose all reason when i mention anything about it. this of course, will not make me start leaving it out of my deliberations.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

undo

i think all these ancient texts, are connected at the hip to each other. so i include studies from egyptian lore, sumerian, akkadian, babylonian, assyrian, european, norse, inca, mayan, even chinese. but many who are like foaming at the mouth haters of the bible, lose all reason when i mention anything about it. this of course, will not make me start leaving it out of my deliberations.

Admittedly I am not well versed in ancient texts and focus more on the here and now (self defeating sometimes I know.) Still there's one thing I can usually pick out of the digital and old analog streams of information and that's when I smell a rat. With these shows we're discussing I definitely detect the aroma of rodent.

I'm glad you dig into these texts like you do. I'm not adverse to searching biblical texts either though I have no fondness of the translated English versions. Preferable for me to use Greek - Hebrew lexicons if available.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bassago

undo

i think all these ancient texts, are connected at the hip to each other. so i include studies from egyptian lore, sumerian, akkadian, babylonian, assyrian, european, norse, inca, mayan, even chinese. but many who are like foaming at the mouth haters of the bible, lose all reason when i mention anything about it. this of course, will not make me start leaving it out of my deliberations.

Admittedly I am not well versed in ancient texts and focus more on the here and now (self defeating sometimes I know.) Still there's one thing I can usually pick out of the digital and old analog streams of information and that's when I smell a rat. With these shows we're discussing I definitely detect the aroma of rodent.

I'm glad you dig into these texts like you do. I'm not adverse to searching biblical texts either though I have no fondness of the translated English versions. Preferable for me to use Greek - Hebrew lexicons if available.

yeah i like the hebrew. i've found all kinds of interesting details doing that. for example, it says at one point that god was going to destroy the images of the egyptians, but when i looked up the hebrew, it didn't say images, it said mastabas. i considered the possibility that a mastaba was another name for a pyramid (not just the single level mastabas but the several layered versions=pyramids) and that data on pyramids may be hidden in the text under various guises, such as images, pillars, holy mountains and etc. i wondered then if perhaps there had been some kind of war in which pyramids were destroyed, completely and the only evidence they were ever there would be buried in the sands of egypt.

this leads me to the topic of the op. in abydos, here on earth, non-tv show, narmer started the egyptian pharaonic dynasty. turns out there's some etymologically connections between narmer and nimrod and in fact, the akkadian temple building ruler, known as enmerkar, may have been the same guy. stick with me here, don't lose track, this is interesting.

remember now, nimrod was building babel, which was called a tower, but was really more like a ziggurat or pyramid. it is destroyed and he flees to abydos with his entourage. there he builds the osirieon and theoretically places the babel (gate of god, no, i'm not kidding, that's what it means) inside it. over this, he constructs a holy mountain/pyramid. this structure becomes synonmous with narmer/nimrod as osiris. enter the frame, isis, who is inana in akkad. the story goes that osiris is cut into pieces and his body strewn along the nile, by his evil brother set. isis goes out and finds the pieces and each place she finds a piece, she erects an obelisk to commemorate the site where a piece was found.

so is it possible narmer/nimrod's pyramid was destroyed and the stones were used to build obelisks along the nile and this also represents isis constructing an artificial phallus by which she is magically impregnated by osiris (who is supposedly dead at that point) as the sun?

ye olde brain is not what it use to be so if that doesn't make sense, forgive me lol

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

OK I had to break this up to keep track of it.

nimrod was building babel, which was called a tower, but was really more like a ziggurat or pyramid. it is destroyed and he flees to abydos with his entourage.

there he builds the osirieon and theoretically places the babel (gate of god, no, i'm not kidding, that's what it means) inside it. over this, he constructs a holy mountain/pyramid. this structure becomes synonmous with narmer/nimrod as osiris.

enter the frame, isis, who is inana in akkad. the story goes that osiris is cut into pieces and his body strewn along the nile, by his evil brother set. isis goes out and finds the pieces and each place she finds a piece, she erects an obelisk to commemorate the site where a piece was found.

The tower of babel part was pretty well documented in the bible. That Nimrod bails and flees to Abydos makes some sense as things were probably at that point pretty bad. I'd like to see a map of those locations and what it took to get there. Specifically if they were packing along a stone gate of some type. Assuming it was stone.

I've read the story Isis, Osiris and Set but that's about it. I'm not qualified on the specifics, especially the construction of the obelisk or what it represents.

- Off topic - Don't know if you believe in paranormal or not, I'm pretty skeptical. That said a short while back I had a dream I appeared before a "demi-god" with a lions head. His name was Anhur. I had never heard the name before in my life until then. Weird huh?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

whew i'm glad you followed that cause it does skip around alot. here's where it gets even more interesting. egyptologists when they re-discovered the osirieon (which had been buried under the sand till about 1900 AD), thought it must be trying to represent the rise of the primordial mountain from the chaotic nun/ primordial waters of creation. funny thing but the nun is also the name of the site on which eridu was built and the babel "tower" and furthermore, eridu was the site of enki, the god of watery creation and was referred to by the first assyriologist to decipher sumerian cuneiform as, "raising his temple city up from the abyss and floating it over the water like a lofty mountain."

so he floats this temple city known by various names like E.Abzu (temple of the abyss) and E.Nun (temple of the chaotic nun) over the water to the shores of the persian gulf and lands it there, founding the city of Eridu, which today, is 65 miles inland due to silt deposition from the euphrates.

and if that weren't enough, when i looked up the cuneiform glyphs for babel, they amounted to a glyph that looks like a star, and a glyph for gate.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi undo. Thank you so much for your info, has been filling all sorts of little holes in my understanding of what is going on.

On the subject of ancient tech, are you familiar with David Hudson and his ORME's? While metallurgy, it closely links with the ancient tech and Alchemy.

A transcript from one of his lectures that briefly covers some of his conjectures about the ancient tech link is here: www.subtleenergies.com...

That site in general has a LOT of good info on the subject.

From my research into alchemy, the powder of white gold is a subset of alchemy, basically one of several life energy "capacitors" possible. The aim of alchemy is concentrating life force (most likely the same thing as what Reich observer and called orgone energy) in a physical receptacle for technical use. This is a cross over between physical and spiritual tech.

With the ORME'S/Ormus explanation, many things in the ancient writings, like soma, ambrosia, churning the sea, the hunger for gold etc. suddenly makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

The show is really nothing more then sci-fi based on ancient alien theory and a hodge-podge of various paranoid theories ranging to government coverup to a literal rendition of the stargate progect in the 1950s or 60s using psychic mediums to psychicly project onto other planets by the U.S. military which was abbandoned a shortwhile after due to costs and redundancy. I beleive it was headed by Andrija puharich and later by Alice Baily or some such. There was a really good book that discuses the shady side of the project and the possible motivations for such a project. It was entitle the same as your opening title but was authored by Lynn Picknette and Clive Prince.Very nice and also delves into the Uri Geller`s involvement with said project as well. Very good book although I don`t care much for their other publications as they started going kinda out there instead of theis book which seems in my opinion to be well grounded. It`s been awhile since I read the entire book the small details escape me at the moment.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nergalbanda1

The show is really nothing more then sci-fi based on ancient alien theory and a hodge-podge of various paranoid theories ranging to government coverup to a literal rendition of the stargate progect

Maybe. The show at first glance is obviously just another sci-fi show though as Undo has pointed out there are some very interesting parallels with reality.

Do you not find it strange though that running through almost every the story there is the message that "this information must be kept from the public?" In a episode called "The Road Less Traveled" they actually revealed the Stargate, society went crazy and broke down and the president had to declare martial law.

The message from episode one all the way through ten seasons was consistent. Humans must not know because society will break down in chaos and we can't handle it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I say it's a TV show and you should not use this for a base for reality. At best find reality through facts and then draw similarities if you must to a TV show.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

ziplock9000
reply to post by Bassago

I say it's a TV show and you should not use this for a base for reality. At best find reality through facts and then draw similarities if you must to a TV show.

The premise of the thread is the subtle government propaganda about disclosure embedded within the TV show. Not whether the Stargate is real or not.

I know social engineering is real, the question is whether it's being used on this specific TV show.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Bassago
While the SG teams explore the galaxy meeting other cultures ranging from rural agricultural to technically advanced these cultures pretty much have one thing in common. They pretty much all use the Stargates without having an existential crisis. There is however one civilization that must be sheltered from the disclosure of the Stargate, aliens and information of the galaxy. You may have guessed it, it's the earth humans. While primitive interstellar farming communities may have no trouble with disclosure we simple earthling must be protected from this information at all costs. This is constantly reinforced by both the stars and the governments of these shows.

Thank you. I read this to my best friend on the phone and we laughed our butts off. That is so true! That's hilarious!!

I don't know if it indicates that we're in disinformation or what, but it certainly highlights how ludicrous it would be if we are. :-)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
well wrapping my head around the op idea, the best i could come up with was:

the other worlds with gates, were mostly slave planets, so they would necessarily have to be comfortable with the idea because they would be forced to use them on occassion. whereas the storyline is, back on earth, there was an uprising / or rebellion, and the gate was buried to keep the goa'uld from coming back to earth. this fits the storyoline of babel. nimrod recovered the gate from eridu, which had been buried under the flood silt. this is why the text says, at babel they were building a stairway to heaven. a means to travel into space. enki and company, upon seeing the project, closed it down. this is why there's still a question as to whether nimrod took the gate to abydos. if not that one, he may have recovered the one that was at nippur. yeah there was more than one.

edit on 11-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i need to add a few more snippets:

originally i thought nimrod had been somehow possessed by enki, and had re-established the gate and brought new workers there from elsewhere, accounting for the confusion of languages. but upon studying language differences, it didn't appear to be an issue of a foreign language, but the language started to develop a dyslexic flip pattern. b's became p's and d's, and vice-a-versa but the original words were still intact. so rather than saying they had been injected with new languages from some other place on the globe or some other planet, it was more likely some kind of environmental impact, perhaps even magnetic or microwave, that caused the brains of the scribes to write flipped versions of the common dyslexic letters (the ones that always show up in dyslexia).

the other thing was the enuma elish says that enki killed abzu. now since abzu was the gate originally and not some guy, this sounded to me like enki shut it down and buried it

edit on 11-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Quite. It is like saying that THIS world is to stupid/ignorant/primitive (take your pick) compared to all the others even compared to technoligicly advanced worlds who have no god myths surrounding the chappa`ai, who use it still don`t go into bedlam over it. Religious worlds don`t either which makes you wonder WHY this world does when it`s revealed.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As i known when i was in the college age, at that time my friend scattered the conspiracy against me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join