It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linguistic Fruit from the Hebrew/Phoenician Tree - The secret to language/release from bondage...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Correct!

A star for you my good man... Make that two for pointing out my error...

I hate numbers... Always have lol

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Akragon

You said it backward, it's 613 original old testament laws but I get your point. Jesus said Love is the fulfillment and if you just go by that things are more simple and you don't fall into rituals (like most religious people seem to do)

That's because he's never actually read it, and somehow finds Paul in disagreement with that.... This is a mystery only he knows.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

LOL

No I've never read it... its just in my favorites list for decoration

www.jewfaq.org...

Geez man... grow up a tad eh

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hi EnochWasRight,
Thanks for the reply and thanks for the link.
I was recently looking for a site like that when my son and I were discussing Greek and Latin prefixes, etc. used in English.

Gotta love Hebrew. I can hear the dead etymologists' rolling in their graves. Like Science, many etymologists try to avoid any connection with Hebrew. They work hard to ensure they find alternatives to the source if possible.

I've noticed this and it is a bit disheartening.

Are you familiar with this site, it's a great site that evidences that all languages have Hebrew or pre-Hebrew connections.

www.edenics.org...

Now, about words and seeds and fruit, the parable of the seeds sown in our hearts in Matthew chapter 13, does this relate? I'm still trying to grasp this!

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join