It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linguistic Fruit from the Hebrew/Phoenician Tree - The secret to language/release from bondage...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Reference Thread...

Paul knew a mystery and so can you.

What came first? Latin or Greek?
What does Homer's name from Greek culture mean?
How is the Harvest of wheat connected to gaining knowledge from the tree of knowledge?
How can your eyes and ears be opened?
What does it mean to be free from the law when you gain faith?
Who is your guardian until you answer these questions?

In Hebrew culture, the guardian was an older servant who was paired with the children of the land owner. The Guardian's task was to train the younger family member in the finer points of harvesting the grain and the general operations of the land. When the child become of age, the family farm would then be given to the grown child as an inheritance.

Let me break this down for you a bit before we head into the linguistic fruit that drops from the branches of the tree. In Galatians 5, we read this: "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

As a slave in this garden, your task is to assist in the harvesting of seed. As Genesis 3 states, our choice was the toil of gaining food. In the Bible, food is knowledge. As a bond-servant here in this place, we are under a guardian. In reality, we are the ones that inherit the Farm / Garden / Land. The reason you do not already possess the land is because of your age. Until you reach this age, you are under a guardian.

Galatians 5

4 What I am saying is that as long as an heir is underage, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. 2 The heir is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father. 3 So also, when we were underage, we were in slavery under the elemental spiritual forces of the world.

---The elemental forces of the material world are the restrictions of quantum mechanics. You cannot fly. You cannot manifest realities or move from place to place instantly. You are regulated by time and space. This will change.

4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

---Don't miss the parts of this verse. Notice especially the word HEART. We will get to this later. Notice the word Abba as Father and the fact that you are a son, but not THE Son. The Spirit, or God's Son, is sent INTO our Hearts. Mark this paragraph for later. You will want to come back and read it again.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

---In quantum mechanics, the laws that govern our reality are restrictions on our consciousness. The veil of matter is also a restriction to what we perceive. Light reveals what it hits. The light is the mechanism that allows our minds to collapse the wave function of information into form. Because of the restrictions, we can only collapse the wave function we know about. Faith is the ability to take what is indeterminate and make it determined. God used this process when collapsing the entire wave function of this reality we occupy. He has no restrictions. We will be the same at a later time. For now, we are learning how to control our minds. Consider this verse from Hebrews:

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

---What is hidden and how did it create the reality around us? There is a good answer. Information. Letters making words in a catalyst.

Galatians 3 continued: 26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

---What happened at in the Tower of Babel story? Languages were one. God cut the languages from the one set of letters and words into branches. Each branch can be seen as fruit that falls from the original tree. If this is true, we should be able to trace the words and letters back to the original tree of knowledge and reconstruct the original meaning. The reason we can accomplish this is because we have witnesses to the story in the Bible. Hidden within the text, all the seeds, roots and branches of the original tree are still there. We only see what is visible (the fruit). The 'hidden' part that created the universe is still there behind the veil of what we eat. Going back to the grain, wheat and harvest, we can then see the meaning of the story from beginning to end. This is what Paul already knew and what you will come to know if you pay attention. This wall of text can be opened to the other side if you are willing to read and consider the point of what I am writing to you with letters and words.

The word Heart in English has a root. The word itself is a piece of fruit that comes from a branch. Where is the branch? In early Germanic language, the word heart is Herz-Cord, which is made up of two Hebrew words. The first Hebrew word is Herz, which is Opher in Hebrew. This word means child, stag or Hart. The hart in English is Heart because we use vowels. Consider an example of this in the word AMEN, which is the Hebrew word AMN.

In Latin (another branch), heart is Core. We use the idea of the heart strings, or chord being struck on the heart. Emotions of the mind are said to be seated in the heart. If you do some research on this, you will find countless references to both the Herz / Heart and the Cord. In Hebrew, the Cor / Core is the Homer. A homer is a measure of grain in a basket. In US measures, this would be like 100 gallons (10 baths) or 10 bushels. The idea here is simple.

The hart (Hebrew) is the young stag or child. He is being filled with grain, which in Hebrew are considered Ears. An ear of grain must first be beaten and crushed before it is useful. It must be ground into powder to make bread. When it is planted, it must break open to release the new information expressed into soil. The condition of the soil is important, as is the amount of water. Sunlight is also a factor. The season must be considered. One season is for planting and another for harvest.

In Hebrew, H is the letter Hey and means to behold a great work. T in Hebrew is Tav.

In English, the word Heart has three words contained. Each of these words are related to the story I showed you above on one branch of the Hebrew linguistic tree. Hear means to hear information and translate parts. Ear is the seed that is opened. HearT is the area of reception.

Now you know what Paul knew.

edit on 10-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Paul was either a genius or crazy. Either way his writings are incredible. Without Paul the Bible wouldn't be what it is today.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 10-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is a very interesting post, I am not much into the religion threads much but this caught my eye. I will think about what all this means but in the mean time wanted to express my thanks for this well thought out thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

Paul was either a genius or crazy. Either way his writings are incredible. Without Paul the Bible wouldn't be what it is today.

I think the reason so many people mistrust Paul's vision of what Christ revealed was because of one central theme you find in the NT. We are Children. Paul himself knew what he was doing. Christ even mentions this concept. As children, there is milk for babes and solid food for those who have ears that are opened. Solid food is bread. Where do you get bread? From the seed. In this sense, Christ was the seed and words. Paul was the one putting them together as solid food.

My aim in the next few weeks will be to show how Paul was accomplishing this. I have already show Paul's Chiral twin (Barnabas). They each complement each other, yet one cannot be superimposed on the other. Between the two, we will get to the bottom of the mystery overall. The reason my last thread series was ignored is because it lacked the witness. Now that I am on my way to adding the other side, we can begin to zip the two halves together. Once the whole is joined, it will be there for minds to ponder.

Chirality and Coalescence: THREAD on Quantum Mechanics and Two Becoming One New Thing

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Brotherman
This is a very interesting post, I am not much into the religion threads much but this caught my eye. I will think about what all this means but in the mean time wanted to express my thanks for this well thought out thread.

Thank you. If you follow the thread link at the top of the OP, read what is written there. Then use the links at the bottom of that page to read further from the Epistle of Barnabas. Most of what I will be using from Paul's words are a mirror to what Barnabas wrote. There is a key between the two that unlocks the mystery in the NT. I want to unlock this for everyone to see. It's amazing.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Never mind.

As a friend, I will say this. It's okay when your mind starts to see truth. You will be overwhelmed with cognitive dissonance. This is God working on your heart. If you can find the humility to step back and open your mind past your bias, your ears and eyes will open.

Gospel of Thomas

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

Gospel of Thomas with Commentary...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Take what I asked in the OP. Who does the name of Homer mean in Greek? Hint. What is the name of Homer in Hebrew (Greek Backwards)? Anyone care to venture a guess as to why the answer appears as the measure of grain given to a man?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I will gladly take death if it means avoiding an eternity with the likes of you. It agonizes me to know that such ignorance as yourself still proliferates in this world.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

In my opinion Paul repeatedly says people have to think for themselves and once they do that they will find their own way. Some of his metaphors are extremely deep. He wrote for the masses but he speaks to the individual.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Common consensus says Paul is unreliable and full of crap. Just look it up. Or is the ATS search engine broke? Research doesn't kill you, you know.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I will gladly take death if it means avoiding an eternity with the likes of you. It agonizes me to know that such ignorance as yourself still proliferates in this world.

I take it you are answering my riddle of Homer in Hebrew. Homer in Greek is the one who wrote the Odyssey, which is filled with amazing wisdom. If you spell Homer backwards, it is a version of the Hebrew word for Solomon. Why was Homer Simpson not filled with knowledge? Why was Solomon filled with Knowledge? What does it take to fill a 'Home' with good things? Work. Why is a Homely person not filled with good looks? We were created with Words and it is our choice to be filled or empty. I choose to be filled if possible. Every second counts. What does it mean to be homeless?

John 14:2

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Common consensus says Paul is unreliable and full of crap. Just look it up. Or is the ATS search engine broke? Research doesn't kill you, you know.

There's over 2,000,000,000 people that don't think the common concensus is "Paul is full of crap".
What "research" would you like me to do is reading the source material not good enough research?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry to get sentimental here, but I love reading through your posts because they teach me new things about ideas I'm already learning or confirm recent ideas I've stumbled upon. Ah, the circle.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

(afterinfinity you grumpy beggar, read this too)
just to keep your curiosity ignited---picture me

not into religion, really questioning every Christian concept
loves scientific study (no matter the outcome)
love anthropology and linguistics

over the summer i've come to the EXACT same conclusions as OP; through my own intense (sometimes bordering obsessive, for sure) study. And that there, is one of the big points. If you are studying hard (from your own starting point; could be the OP's scripture or a wiki-bio of Paul), and REALLY look for signs if you are on to something (in everything from word variations, possible misspelling rom original translations, and personally I really delved into the socio-politcal aspects of Biblical Cannon editing over time.)

Anyway thanks for taking a second to read that, just my testimony to encourage you to delve deep into study and you'll get there!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

kismetpair927

Sorry to get sentimental here, but I love reading through your posts because they teach me new things about ideas I'm already learning or confirm recent ideas I've stumbled upon. Ah, the circle.

For whatever reason, I have stumbled upon a method of seeking that reveals what I desire as I search. Reflecting here allows the clear image to come from the process. I learn too. I am constantly amazed at what I find. I can explain the method. I ask a question to myself and allow it to simply appear as an impression to my mind. I follow that impression, no matter what it is suggesting. It's always right. Most of the time, I can start writing as I am searching the answer and what I begin to write is then confirmed as I engage sources and other scriptures. The more I do this, the larger the catalog of information pools together to add to my new knowledge. You can go back a few years or so here on ATS and read my early stuff. The progression of vocabulary and reasoning continues to build, but the early stuff I wrote is just as valid as the new stuff. It is astonishing.

It's what Solomon said. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. It's also founded on the concept of seeking and finding. Also, I refuse theology from other sources. If it hasn't come to me from my own search for truth, then it's not considered. If I can confirm what someone else said, then I am happy to apply it to my own reasoning. No source is left out. The Bible must be the root and primary witness. From there, I follow the seven rules of Hermes: Better know as Hermeneutics There are many different styles of Hermeneutics, but this version is the original used by the Scribes. I have only opened a fraction of the knowledge that is possible. It's a process of deScribing what I find.

There are a few places where I can confirm I was previously incorrectly reasoning a thought, but this always turns out to be lower reasoning from pieces of a higher axiom. Once I can move up to the higher axiom, I can then resolve the paradox below. We are all wrong in many cases because of this problem. Paradox is typically not incorrect, but both sides are true at the same time.

We all follow this path at different paces.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well... ya Paul knew how to gain followers... By using the name of a great man, and claiming his words came from said great man when they did not...

Without Paul the Bible wouldn't be what it is today.

True... It would be more reliable...

At least the NT would be...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't judge too quickly. Paul gave us the Hebrew perspective. If you delve into the linguistics, the culture, the traditions and the ENTIRE context of the Bible taken together, Paul is the only voice that could draw it all together. Subtract Paul and the keys to the gospels would not be known. I can verify this with a simple bit of reasoning. The Bible has a heptadic structure of sevens throughout. 4 Gospels, one book of history, 21 letters to churches and individuals. Of those, there are 14 Epistles of Paul and 7 General Epistles. To make 22 letters, there is one prophetic book claiming to be written by the Aleph and Tav (First and Last letters of Hebrew, or Alpha and Omega). Think again my good friend. It's okay to be wrong. We will see this together in the end.

Akragon

Well... ya Paul knew how to gain followers... By using the name of a great man, and claiming his words came from said great man when they did not...

Without Paul the Bible wouldn't be what it is today.

True... It would be more reliable...

At least the NT would be...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You know I love your explanations brother, but im just not with ya on Paul...

he just had too many things that contradicted Jesus to be considered anything but a fraud...

Consider this... I know you like Barnabas

"[The Apostles] to whom he gave the power of the Gospel to preach; and there are twelve as a testimony to the tribes, because there are twelve tribes of Israel." (Epistle of Barnabas 8:3)

Matthias was voted to replace Judas in Acts 1 as the 12th apostle...

Paul's vision accounts in Acts 9, 22 and 26. In these accounts, Jesus said Paul would be a martus. That means "witness," not "apostolos" (messenger)

yet what do we see in Galatians in the very first verse?

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead

This screams FRAUD to me... this among many contradictions...

Sorry my friend, but you can't sell me on Paul...

Without his writing and rhetorical nonsense the gospels would be clear as day... and they are IF one doesn't mesh his crap with the 4 true books of God

edit on 10-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I disagree, Paul metaphorically connects the whole relationship between God and man thats scattered throughout the books . He does it several times, in different ways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join