It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Degree!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by crazyewok

SnF

I want my diploma printed out on tinfoil!

"Murican Studies."

LMAO!

Yup tin foild diplomas and I will have David Icke hand them out himself at graduation

O dont forget your tin foil square cap for the graduation ceramony due to take place at your local FEMA camp
edit on 11-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You should forward an E-Copy of the Masters level to someone with a repetitive name
nudge nudge, wink wink and all that

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

skalla

You should forward an E-Copy of the Masters level to someone with a repetitive name
nudge nudge, wink wink and all that

O if it who I think you mean she should get a full PhD with a special in Murikan studies.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Could you print me up one that says loser grammar nazi. If your not to busy.....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Obviously, i have no idea what you are talking about, never said a thing, and was never even here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

olaru12

Could you print me up one that says loser grammar nazi. If your not to busy.....

haha that can be your major

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

crazyewok
Intermediate Merikan studies. Learn how the USA won World war II without anyway help. Learn how to piss on the graves of your allies. 30 Credits

Those of us old enough have already learned everything in this unit from Charles DeGaulle.

Can we get tranfer credits for that?

Harte

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Pfft!

For those of you that don't already know ATS Degrees are obtainable by the same people that printed up Obama's birth certificate.

And even better news is they have gotten much better at their photoshoping skills, so the degrees will actually work in the real world, and most likely fool 95% of the people.

Downside in the past week all the employees were forced to sign up for Obamacare and now they are threatening to all quit.

But being a great leader Senator Feinstein has ordered 7 cases of marshmallows, and has invited the entire staff over, so as to not let a good bonfire go to waste.

Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The poor spelling in the OP...i am going to just assume it was part of the joke (despite the touch pad excuse that I, too, enjoy using while texting with the wife).

But that was funny. I like it! So when you get an 'Muriken that actually weighs 9000lbs, do they get to take the courses for free?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

But that was funny. I like it! So when you get an 'Muriken that actually weighs 9000lbs, do they get to take the courses for free?

Do they have to move around on a scooter? If so a full pass with dishonors plus a edible diploma.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I could tell you some scooter stories I have seen that would have you shaking in fear for the future of humanity. I guess if they keep going, that may change to "hu-manatee"

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'll take 5!
Do you take VISA?
I could really use to rack up my bill with some foreign currency!!
How about bitcoin???

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal
I'll take 5!
Do you take VISA?
I could really use to rack up my bill with some foreign currency!!
How about bitcoin???

Yeah I take bitcoin
The masters course you have to pay in monopoly money though

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Haha well I hope the mods see this as a satrical look at most of us on here including me.

Fools are my theme, let satire be my song.
Lord Byron

You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it.
Art Buchwald

It's an acquired taste....usually quite bitter!
edit on 13-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Hi crazyewok!

I'm just a Canadian moose-riding igloo-dweller, and I can only pay for my courses in whale blubber. Does you have a discount for us...we're like Murika's cousins, you know eh?
I am actually a little ascared to even reply in this thread, cuz I worry that the wrong thread will put me on a 'watch list'. But I'm not paranoid or nothing....even tho I think theyre watching me thru the camera on my laptop.

Well, nice talking to you (polite Canadian response)...oh, and S&F because that was WICKED funny!

jacygirl

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm just a Canadian moose-riding igloo-dweller, and I can only pay for my courses in whale blubber. Does you have a discount for us...we're like Murika's cousins, you know eh?

Don't bother.

I already tried that one on him, but he saw right through me like a 'Murican Miller Lite beer bottle.

*sigh*

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I already have undergraduate degrees in Rope Science, Parmatography, Exobiologcal Toxicology, and Camel Wrestiling; Is there a Masters course I can apply to?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

This degree can be yours for £9000!

Do you offer finical aid for this great degree?
Cause I need this degree, my mom would be so proud!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You are already on the long term correspondence course.

We all are; and one day, you'll wake up with an avatar with a fox on it and be unable to type except in nonsensical gibberish followed by a string of emotes.

I'm sorry to be the bearer bad of tidings

edit on 5-4-2015 by skalla because: dem tidings, dey be bad

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Sremmos80

You are already on the long term correspondence course.

We all are; and one day, you'll wake up with an avatar with a fox on it and be unable to type except in nonsensical gibberish followed by a string of emotes.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of tidings

And dont forget to blame Obama for it.
And point out how the democrats are jealous of something or the other.

edit on 5-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join