It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Degree!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss right?

Then earn your bDA (bachelors in dumb arseary).

Learn how to think like a Merikan, talk out of your arse, spout pseudoscience, jump to conclusions and make false assumptions!

Modules include:

First year

Beginner psedosceince. Learn how everything we know about science is complete wrong be it the laws of thermodynamics or the earth not being flat. 60 Credits

Beginner Merikan Studies. Learn how to sprout propaganda and to be as biased as possible on history, Learn how the USA is the only free and democratic country in the world and how it has a god given right to act in whatever way it wants a still be the good guys! 60 Credits

Key Skills. Learn the basics of bad grammar, and bad spelling. Learn how to misquote and plagiarise without it looking like you have done so. Also learn how to lie about yourself online to make yourself looks more credible 30 Credits.

Paranoia studies. CONSPIRCACY THEROYS ARE EVERWERE!11!!!!11 Learn how to mistrust everything and be scared of your own shadow! If your not living in fear your not living probably! The world is going to end!!!!!(Special guest lecturer Alex Jones) 30 Credits

Abbreviation studies. Wonder what SHTF means? or MSM? Well don't be caught out when the world ends learn this vital skills! 30 credits.

Extremism studies. You the sort of person to have a balanced view? To be in the centre or try to look at a situation from the other side? WELL YOUR A IDOIT! No learn how to only see a situation from one extreme or the other! In life there is no middle ground! 30 Credits.

Year 2
Troll studies. How can you derail a topic or cause maximum insult to maximum people? How can you really destroy a internet community? Or do you just want to Spam? Well this course will show you how! 60 Credits.

Intermediate psedosceince. wonders of the universe that are hidden from us! Atmosphere on the moon? Magic antigrav elements? Comets that are spaceships? Learn about them all here ( Special guests lecturer John Lear) 60 Credits.

Intermediate Merikan studies. Learn how the USA won World war II without anyway help. Learn how to piss on the graves of your allies. 30 Credits

Racism studies. Learn how your race is the greatest in the world! Learn how to put down and belittle everyone who is different. Also do it in a subtle way 30 Credits.

psedoengeneering. Learn how to make your own perpetual energy and antigrav flying saucer. Mind control rays and NAAZI UFO learn there secrets here. 30 credits. (Special guest lecturer bob Lazaar)

Geography studies. Learn about the other 3rd world crap holes that exist in the world and laugh at them. Learn how the USA is the only country in the world of any importance or worthwhile standard of living. Your either living in the USA or a 3rd world communist crap hole! 15 Credits.

Year 3
Advanced trolling. Learn how to skim the T&C without getting banned. Learn how to run forum mods around and to insult in passive aggressive ways that will not break the manners T&C's 60 credits.

Forum Project. Use any of the above skills to form a thread and get 100 starts and flags. 60 Credits.

Advanced racism. Lean real Xenophobia! Learn how every other race is out to get you! 30 credits

Survivalist studies. Bring your guns (and only your guns) and learn how to survive! Answers to everything is guns. Forget out door survival skills and first aid skills as gun are the solution to anything! Remember shot first ask questions later! 30 credits.

Advanced psedosceince: Learn how mediating, veganism and praying can cure all illnesses. Cancer? Ebola? Smallpox? Forget all the main stream stuff as that will KILLZZZ YOU!!11!! Also learn how all vaccines are fact and are part of Agenda 21 and mind control. 30 Credits

Research skills. Learn how to ignore facts, skew stats and use out right lies in your arguments! Remember 99% of stats used in a argument are false but only 1% of people know that. 30 credits.

This degree can be yours for £9000!
Future career routes include politics, law, banking or unemployment.

Guaranteed to be more useful than a degree in Liberal arts.

Future models to include.
Political trolling.
Feckwittery
Goodwins law.
Blame Obama

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I didn't see it listed in you listing list, but do you have anything about chemtrail?...

I wonder if Harvard is giving that class then?...

PSEDOSEINCE ROCK!!! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
I didn't see it listed in you listing list, but do you have anything about chemtrail?...

I wonder if Harvard is giving that class then?...

PSEDOSEINCE ROCK!!! lol

Chemtrails will be in a futer module

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Then count me in!

Here's your 9000 pounds.

9000pounds.

( Sorry, I have no Idea where the "£" is on my keyboard... ( I had to copy-paste the one from your OP... lol )

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

NowanKenubi

Then count me in!

Here's your 9000 pounds.

9000pounds.

( Sorry, I have no Idea where the "£" is on my keyboard... ( I had to copy-paste the one from your OP... lol )

You have already past with full dishonours ! Here is your bDA your diploma will be in the post

edit on 10-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Displeases me a lot to get disbDA diploma!

C'mon ATSERS! Come show how you were all denied ignorance!

Can I apply to become a teacher now? That would be a way to get me 9000pounds back.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

NowanKenubi

Displeases me a lot to get disbDA diploma!

C'mon ATSERS! Come show how you were all denied ignorance!

Can I apply to become a teacher now? That would be a way to get me 9000pounds back.

You can teach the Chem trail class

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
you are so going to get flamed crazyewok
this will get the 404 treatment by the morning .

but can i get one checks in post
my spelling is xrap i could learn to troll and my grandpappy was merican please please

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Surely you mean "chemtrail"...? Because I'm pretty sure a "chem trail" is when an animal leaves his signature around...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Intermediate Merikan studies. Learn how the USA won World war II without anyway help. Learn how to piss on the graves of your allies. 30 Credits

That is 35 credits...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

geobro
you are so going to get flamed crazyewok
this will get the 404 treatment by the morning .

but can i get one checks in post
my spelling is xrap i could learn to troll and my grandpappy was merican please please

Haha well I hope the mods see this as a satrical look at most of us on here including me.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I like you Ewok, but i have to say you are in no position to criticise other people's spelling. Just sayin'.

I laughed like a drain at you mis-spelling idiot. Sorry

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

skalla

I like you Ewok, but i have to say you are in no position to criticise other people's spelling. Just sayin'.

I laughed like a drain at you mis-spelling idiot. Sorry

Maybe thats the joke

Im takeing the P out of us all dude

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Cool, i can live with that.... i'm not down with the grammar nazi crowd or owt, but your spelling aint good, unless of course you type so franticly while frothing at the mouth with anger/consternation/amazement (delete as appropriate) that it all goes out the window. And that i can certainly understand

edit on 10-11-2013 by skalla because: auto filter doesnt like window????

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

skalla
, but your spelling aint good, unless of course you type so franticly while frothing at the mouth with anger/consternation/amazement (delete as appropriate) that it all goes out the window. And that i can certainly understand

Bit of both facterd in with useing a touch pad on a Iphone haha

If you think my spelling bad you should see some of the Doctors I know spelling.....it amazing they havent killed anyone with a bad prescription.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Can we transfer credits from other conspiracy sites? I don't want to have to take Strawman 101 again.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom
Can we transfer credits from other conspiracy sites? I don't want to have to take Strawman 101 again.

You can tranfer strawman 101 aslong as it from a credited insitute of foolishness

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As a Professor here, I want to see added a literature class called "NSA on spying"...

Those are playing words.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
my post has passed and no diploma are you one of those fly by night collages or universities that teach terrorism and bad english because you know what will happen to you in guintanimo ewok by the time they finish with you color and neighbor will be proper english .

i want a refund or the nsa will be gettn called

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

SnF

I want my diploma printed out on tinfoil!

"Murican Studies."

LMAO!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join