It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People's Voice TV - Starts today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just a heads up that the new online TV station, The People's Voice, starts today at 5pm GMT, 12pm east coast US, 9am west coast US.

Yes it has been setup by David Icke, but however you feel about him the channel might be worth checking out.

thepeoplesvoice.tv...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
as long as its not "all you wanted to know about your reptilian overlords TV"... thats ok!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni
as long as its not "all you wanted to know about your reptilian overlords TV"... thats ok!

Ha ha, first reply and so predictable.

I have been following developments and it appears they are going to have some good presenters, guests and topics. Bring it on!!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Britman

Excellent , we have broken through , now lets see the news of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
it launched an hour ago, and no chat about it on ATS?! SERIOUSLY GUYS?!?

Anyway, there is only sound in the left channel. And it has been live for an hour.
How noone in the studio has been able to fix such a mundane issue for more than an hour is beyond me.
Makes you think what kind of people they have producing this show.

Seriously. Technical difficulties are to be expected on launch, but sound only on 1 channel is so mundane that without exagurating - a child could fix that issue.

Worst case scenario they could make the sound in Mono, and it would at least be centered. This is beyond FUBAR.
Embarrasing actually, and quite pathetic.

And dont get me wrong, Im one of the few people that adores Mr Icke. And I really prayed for this to work.
And Im sure it will.

But 1 channel only audio for over 1 hour now is completely and utterly beyond the scope of "technical difficulties".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

alienDNA
it launched an hour ago, and no chat about it on ATS?! SERIOUSLY GUYS?!?

Anyway, there is only sound in the left channel. And it has been live for an hour.
How noone in the studio has been able to fix such a mundane issue for more than an hour is beyond me.
Makes you think what kind of people they have producing this show.

Seriously. Technical difficulties are to be expected on launch, but sound only on 1 channel is so mundane that without exagurating - a child could fix that issue.

Worst case scenario they could make the sound in Mono, and it would at least be centered. This is beyond FUBAR.
Embarrasing actually, and quite pathetic.

And dont get me wrong, Im one of the few people that adores Mr Icke. And I really prayed for this to work.
And Im sure it will.

But 1 channel only audio for over 1 hour now is completely and utterly beyond the scope of "technical difficulties".

Most of the staff are volunteers, no excuse though to be fair. I shall take a listen now, thanks for the reminder.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Really this is a great thing, and I hope it will work proper. Because in modern age online TV station is necessary.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I was just sitting here watching the people voice, on it was Jana Dowling. It turns out that Jana Dowling is a girl: a UK term for a person who was educated at an elite public school. To me the peoples voice was supposed to be about the people. The elites have many places they can be heard, everyone else doesn't. What is the point in the peoples voice if the boarding school elite take charge. It doesn't matter what you say if they are in charge.I wonder how many other boarding school elites are in key positions on the people voice.

It is even more insideous than that. They are there using the people money to do so. They have used people money to give the appearance of fairness. Was the people voice really about giving privately educated people who want to be a part, or bigger part of the media a way to do so while serving their own agenda.

Where is the peoples voice now?

SEE MY LINK
PEOPLES VOICE STATION ALREADY TAKEN OVER BY ELITE

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-11-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join