It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to keep an eye on this "Falling Satelite"??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I've been hopeing it smacks some poor fool right in the forehead... Preferably someone who deserves such a fate

That's as good as any other guess really...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Akragon

I've been hopeing it smacks some poor fool right in the forehead... Preferably someone who deserves such a fate

That's as good as any other guess really...

Ha ha ! That would Definately be karma! ...we should be so lucky. ....I was trying to track it and figure how fast it was moving to where it would be in 10 hours....but I'm drawing a blank.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I cant access N2YO. Site down maybe?

If interested..see below

SATVIEW

(sorry, didn't read the entire first page)
edit on 10-11-2013 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's a cool looking satellite.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Did it burn up yet? or do we have another day of doom posts on this.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Watching the mapping now, it is 116kms or less up over the Indian ocean. It should be glowing by now.

Update, it has climbed/is climbing again now 130kms, this thing can fly, it's got wings.

www.satflare.com...

Now I understand why my bro wanted to test his own design hang gliders in Mexico, there is less gravity there, kind of ironically Goce's part purpose was to measure global differences in gravity around the Globe. So maybe to put a bet on it, and if all propulsion has ceased, it's going to be somewhere in the Northern latitudes.
edit on 10-11-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
He got a few picture

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Satflare gone bonkers, check elevation reported
www.satflare.com...

www.facebook.com...

Elevation is at -32 degree it in the ground now LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Satellite likely incinerated after re-entering Earth's atmosphere -officials

uk.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - A large science satellite that mapped Earth's gravity likely re-entered the atmosphere where most of it incinerated on Sunday, about three weeks after running out of fuel and beginning to lose altitude, officials said.

Ground tracking stations' last contact with Europe's Gravity field and steady-state Ocean Circulation Explorer, or GOCE, was at 5:42 p.m. (2242 BST) as it passed 75 miles (121 km) above Antarctica, Heiner Klinkrad, head of the European Space Agency's space debris office, wrote in a status report posted on the European Space Agency's website.

The official designation of space is the Karman line, 62 miles (100 km) above Earth.

About 25 percent of the car-sized satellite was expected to have survived re-entry, with debris most likely falling into the ocean, European Space Agency officials said.

"By the time you read this, the spacecraft's amazing flight will, most likely, have come to an end," space agency spokesman Daniel Scuka wrote in an update posted around 6:45 p.m.

shows over folks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join