It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Sighted Over Chandler Arizona , USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Similar to Phoenix UFO historic event over Phoenix on August 13, 1997. Large group of UFO's pass over Chandler Arizona on November 7, 2013.

Interestingly early this year there was another UFO sighting reported in same city.

I pulled in to a strip mall for a band gig at Fibber Magees and saw an odd triangle of starlike lights in the sky from my car as I parked and glanced out my window. I stargaze so I am always looking at the sky at night and bright starlike objects get my attention as I look for venus or Jupiter or marvel over aircraft that occasionally look like stars. This pattern of lights was odd to me. It was traveling very slowly West to East. There were no flashing lights or spotlights like urban aircraft would have and no additional lights became visible like with some craft as its angle changed passing over. I immediately started taking phone video which is attached. It was totally silent and in the same triangle shape the whole time. There is no variation in the position of the lights even when scrubbing the video I took fast forward and backward.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Mass Orange Orb Sighting in Chandler, Arizona
Given the orange orb description and their movement on the video in my opinion they are lanterns .

Here's another video from Chandler, Arizona this time from 6th Oct showing similar objects .

awakehuman
reply to post by gortex

What you have to say about Jan. 2013 UFO sighting in same area ?

I'd say the good people of Chandler, Arizona like their lanterns as that to me it looks like another lantern sighting .

From the Jan 2013 witness ...

"The lights had a gentle flickering appearance like the flame in floating lanterns or like the mist in the air was creating a star like twinkle as it/they moved. The triangle shape stayed so perfect and unchanging that it seemed unlikely that it was a formation of free floating objects like balloons with lights or remote controlled aircraft in formation.
www.examiner.com...

edit on 10-11-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What you have to say about Jan. 2013 UFO sighting in same area ?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I viewed this and at first glance in small view i was going to right it off, then after listening to the male and especially the young females excitement at seeing something I thought i should take another look.
I opened the screen up, turned out the lights and replayed, then i saw it, through the murkiness of the camera, the massive formation of lights moving slowly through the sky, just like the movies we all saw as youngsters of the bombers of WW2 embarking from the U.K. and I was stunned.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Rocks

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
line of cars driving up a hill in the distance....show me a daytime picture in the exact same direction and location, and, if no hill, I'll believe it.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

gortex

Mass Orange Orb Sighting in Chandler, Arizona
Given the orange orb description and their movement on the video in my opinion they are lanterns.

You mean like those paper lanterns you light a candle inside of and send floating off? That's actually a really plausible idea.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lets see what Giorgio thinks ..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

if you were in Chandler az and looking North.... then your horizon was either Tempe or Mesa with Scottsdale & Cave Creek even further North
any of those locals would have Parks large enough for a group of pranksters to launch lights-in-the-Night

i go along with the other poster... the lights you can only see on the FULL SCREEN mode... appear to behave like them pesky Chinese Lanterns

or maybe there was a Dark Ops night test of dozens of mini-drones operating out of the Tonto National Park/Forest

BTW... the phoenix lights event was not on the date you stated in the OP

www.thephoenixlights.net/

On March 13th 1997, an extraordinary event occurred across the state of Arizona
that has become the subject of great debate in the UFO community....

edit on 10-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

gortex

Here's another video from Chandler, Arizona this time from 6th Oct showing similar objects .

those 'orange-ish' lights might be drones...
but the ones i seen on Dec 2nd 1996 11PM on the roof of 715 W Mariposa in Phoenix were close enough to see that the orbs were approximately 12' spaced triangular lights on drones or UAVs

that 'fast' description is very much like the 15-25 MPH gliding estimate i made concerning the 3 light triangle craft i seen back in 1996 (a few months before the phoenix lights events)
edit on 10-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmmm,.
wonder which way the which way the wind was blowing.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Mass Orange Orb Sighting in Chandler, Arizona Given the orange orb description and their movement on the video in my opinion they are lanterns .

If these are sky lanterns how do you explain their speed? If the wind was blowing that hard you would hear it in the video. Also a tree is shown toward the beginning and it's not moving.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

Wind speed and direction varies at different altitudes so while it's calm on the ground it may no be at the altitude of the lanterns .

The wind speed at the different heights can vary tremendously, from no wind speed to wind speeds of hundreds of miles per hour. In general, wind speeds are lowest near the ground and increase with height, up to several hundred feet above the ground. However, there are also special heights at which higher wind speeds are common - these higher wind speed areas are called jet streams.

A low level jet stream can form at the top of the temperature inversion at night, at about 100 to 300 feet, but is typically not more than about 50 miles per hour.
www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

edit on 10-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Thank you for your post!
I like it. However, its another case of blurry, small points of light. If they would have taken their camera out of AUTO FOCUS, they might have been able to get more detail.

All you UFO hunters listen up. If you ever see something in the sky and it is a far distance away. Put your camera in MANUAL focus, and adjust it until the object is clear'r. Otherwise, you'll end up with some nice fuzzy dots too.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Staroth
reply to post by gortex

Mass Orange Orb Sighting in Chandler, Arizona Given the orange orb description and their movement on the video in my opinion they are lanterns .

If these are sky lanterns how do you explain their speed? If the wind was blowing that hard you would hear it in the video. Also a tree is shown toward the beginning and it's not moving.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

Do people on here never notice what happens round about them on a daily basis you really thought that the wind is constant, you cant tell how far those objects are away so how would you know the wind conditions there

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

carl6405

Thank you for your post!
I like it. However, its another case of blurry, small points of light. If they would have taken their camera out of AUTO FOCUS, they might have been able to get more detail.

All you UFO hunters listen up. If you ever see something in the sky and it is a far distance away. Put your camera in MANUAL focus, and adjust it until the object is clear'r. Otherwise, you'll end up with some nice fuzzy dots too.

The problem is the bulk of these videos are mobile phone videos to start with, so small sensors which don't work well in low light combined with digital zoom and other such problems.

top topics

join