It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Spirits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

spirits and souls exist on other planes [astral, etc]

you are probably confusing them with elementals which do come and go to and from the physical plane.

those of the Aire being known as Sylphs, which are often confused with ufos and vilified via a false xtianity by the air force, HAARP/chemtrail controllers and such due to their tireless efforts at maintaining the weather, often messing up secret geoengineering/weatherwar experiments born of hubris, they have also deactivated nuclear weapons on multiple occassions, hence the hate.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK...lets really make this ugly. Are you referring to Earth, only? Why limit God? God is limitless. I believe "infinity" is your answer. What's to say that other beings on other planets don't come equipped with souls, as well? Also, if you believe in reincarnation, then you know that souls recycle to keep learning new things. Therefore, a soul may live a million lives before learning all it must learn before ascension with God. This is just one theory in the many thousands out there depending on your personal beliefs and your religious ones. And this particular theory can have a hundred different twists. It keep life interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

You are assuming that each human has an individual 'soul'
now aren't you?

So few people challenge old superstitions these days, but
just add slight variations on old, incorrect themes so
that they can feel that they 'own something' and
'are something'. They seek to fill the hole in their
heart which separates them from everything --- with
old rehashed thoughts that have been floating around
the great sea of human brain cells, and have not in fact
done much of anything positive --- this is why humans
are currently stuck in a rut that is destroying them.

My input is to reassess the assumption.

KPB

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh ya....I forgot about the "soulless ones". Some believe that there are people so evil, that they are soulless. Their deeds horrific. Come consider "Hitler", one. If you believe in a coming antichrist, they too I would think, could be considered soulless. If this is your belief, then when you add up the soul count, you would have to deduct for these ones.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Not everyone understands Bible speak? Are you sure you want to display your ignorance for all to see? For a start, the manner of the language in the English translations of the Bible is not "Bible speak". It is an old form of English, and that itself was derived from a combination of many linguistic influences. The language which is found in the Bibles of today, if unsullied by an abundance of modernity, is not all that dissimilar to that which is to be found in the pages of a Shakespeare play.

I believe the quotations you are protesting about are in fact from a bible which was written after 1750, and therefore qualify as modern English, despite the use of archaisms. It is not the fault of either the Bibles contents, nor the person quoting it, that you are incapable of the merest efforts of comprehending the language. It is your own lack of will and preparedness to learn which has stifled your ability to discern meaning from the words, and if you wish to understand them, you may actually have to revise that choice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join