It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Spirits?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I just thought about something and thought I'd post my question here. This is the best place to post questions and/ or theories and get feedback.

Here it is: There are more than 7million people on Earth right now. I believe that spirits live in the atmosphere; namely the Ionisphere but that''s another thread as to why I believe that.

If my theory is true then how many people can be born until all if the spirits are used up? What happens once all of them are used; is this when the Earth will "reset" itself? Which spirits are still waiting up there?

What does ATS think about this?
edit on 11/10/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

There is only the one spirit - well, not even that really - spirit = nothing.

There is nothing and in it things look like they are appearing.
The space is all there is with a movie appearing on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

lostbook
Hello ATS.

I just thought about something and thought I'd post my question here. This is the best place to post questions and/ or theories and get feedback.

Here it is: There are more than 7million people on Earth right now. I believe that spirits live in the atmosphere; namely the Ionisphere but that''s another thread as to why I believe that.

If my theory is true then how many people can be born until all if the spirits are used up? What happens once all of them are used; is this when the Earth will "reset" itself? Which spirits are still waiting up there?

What does ATS think about this?

I assume you mean 7 Billion. The answer to this is found in the Book of Esdras II. I recently went through the Epistle of Barnabas in a thread series with commentary. I will be doing the same with Esdras II in the near future.

[42] And he said unto me, I will liken my judgment unto a ring: like as there is no slackness of the last, even so there is no swiftness of the first.

[43] So I answered and said, Couldest thou not make those that have been made, and be now, and that are for to come, at once; that thou mightest shew thy judgment the sooner?

[44] Then answered he me, and said, The creature may not haste above the maker; neither may the world hold them at once that shall be created therein.

[45] And I said, As thou hast said unto thy servant, that thou, which givest life to all, hast given life at once to the creature that thou hast created, and the creature bare it: even so it might now also bear them that now be present at once.
[46] And he said unto me, Ask the womb of a woman, and say unto her, If thou bringest forth children, why dost thou it not together, but one after another? pray her therefore to bring forth ten children at once.
[47] And I said, She cannot: but must do it by distance of time.
[48] Then said he unto me, Even so have I given the womb of the earth to those that be sown in it in their times.
[49] For like as a young child may not bring forth the things that belong to the aged, even so have I disposed the world which I created.
[50] And I asked, and said, Seeing thou hast now given me the way, I will proceed to speak before thee: for our mother, of whom thou hast told me that she is young, draweth now nigh unto age.
[51] He answered me, and said, Ask a woman that beareth children, and she shall tell thee.
[52] Say unto her, Wherefore are unto they whom thou hast now brought forth like those that were before, but less of stature?
[53] And she shall answer thee, They that be born in the the strength of youth are of one fashion, and they that are born in the time of age, when the womb faileth, are otherwise.
[54] Consider thou therefore also, how that ye are less of stature than those that were before you.
[55] And so are they that come after you less than ye, as the creatures which now begin to be old, and have passed over the strength of youth.
[56] Then said I, Lord, I beseech thee, if I have found favour in thy sight, shew thy servant by whom thou visitest thy creature.

4Ezra.6

[1] And he said unto me, In the beginning, when the earth was made, before the borders of the world stood, or ever the winds blew,
[2] Before it thundered and lightened, or ever the foundations of paradise were laid,
[3] Before the fair flowers were seen, or ever the moveable powers were established, before the innumerable multitude of angels were gathered together,
[4] Or ever the heights of the air were lifted up, before the measures of the firmament were named, or ever the chimneys in Sion were hot,
[5] And ere the present years were sought out, and or ever the inventions of them that now sin were turned, before they were sealed that have gathered faith for a treasure:
[6] Then did I consider these things, and they all were made through me alone, and through none other: by me also they shall be ended, and by none other.
[7] Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting asunder of the times? or when shall be the end of the first, and the beginning of it that followeth?
[8] And he said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob's hand held first the heel of Esau.
[9] For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
[10] The hand of man is betwixt the heel and the hand: other question, Esdras, ask thou not.

edit on 10-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

EnochWasRight
The answer to this is found in the Book of Esdras II.

Maybe you could try answering the question.
The Op asked ATS - not the bible. Not everyone understands bible speak.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well i'll have to disagree with that theory... Spirits don't live in the atmosphere

Spirits are not of this realm, NOT of the physical world, this is where they "incarnate" to experience the physical

And you're thinking would imply that "spirits" can not incarnate anywhere but earth, which is wildly narrow minded..

Billions upon trillions of stars exist in this universe, and within the physical realm of possibilities there are almost an infinite number of places life could exist in this universe alone... not to mention the possibility that there is an infinite number of universes...

Also... Spirits are not "born" at incarnation, they have always existed, even before the creation of the physical... so there is no limit to how many spirits can be born... because they're already in existence

edit on 10-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight
The answer to this is found in the Book of Esdras II.

Maybe you could try answering the question.
The Op asked ATS - not the bible. Not everyone understands bible speak.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Feel free to find the emerald among the pegmatite yourself. I have already done this. If you can't bother to break the rock open yourself, even after I point it out to you, then I wish you good luck looking somewhere else. I won't do the work for you.

The question is based on the wrong premise. I showed you the correct resource to see the answer correctly, as a circle rather than a straight line. The purpose for our entanglement with our lower nature here below is outlined within every page of the Bible, but you can also find the answer here (or in all of my threads).

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Akragon

Spirits are not of this realm, NOT of the physical world, this is where they "incarnate" to experience the physical

There is the unseen spirit and there is the seen spirit.
Non appearing existence and apparent existence - it is always this.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

EnochWasRight
Feel free to find the emerald among the pegmatite yourself. I have already done this. If you can't bother to break the rock open yourself, even after I point it out to you, then I wish you good luck looking somewhere else. I won't do the work for you.

It takes no work to find what is.
Where 'else' is there??

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight

Where 'else' is there??

We work and toil to eat. Knowledge is food.

“Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite.”

PtahHotep, 5th Dynasty Egypt

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight

Where 'else' is there??

Confucius said it a different way. Because of his view on food, his sayings are as short and clean as possible. This is why we love to eat his saying so much. Again, you can find the answer to the OP here as well, but I won't do the work for you.

“Food can never be too clean, meat can never be sliced too thin” Confucius, 500 BC

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

EnochWasRight

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight

Where 'else' is there??

Eat from the tree of knowledge and thou shalt not eat from the tree of life.

The lilies in the field do not toil or spin.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Akragon

Well i'll have to disagree with that theory... Spirits don't live in the atmosphere

And you're thinking would imply that "spirits" can not incarnate anywhere but earth, which is wildly narrow minded..

Billions upon trillions of stars exist in this universe, and within the physical realm of possibilities there are almost an infinite number of places life could exist in this universe alone... not to mention the possibility that there is an infinite number of universes...

Also... Spirits are not "born" at incarnation, they have always existed, even before the creation of the physical... so there is no limit to how many spirits can be born... because they're already in existence

edit on 10-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Let me clarify...

I never said that spirits only existed in Earth's atmosphere. I believe that the Universe itself is a spirit, but that's another thread. I am merely asking how many spirits can the Earth have at one time before it reaches its limit or meets a quota if you will.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Spirits do not live in the ionosphere. Some come from other systems, and some come from outside the universe, which is like entering into a movie or picture book, in the real home, Heavenly homes, akin to saying some come from different universes and some come from Beyond universes.

We don't stick around here, we don't stay stuck here, thats all BS. We get in and get out. For some they'll be waking up in their real bodies, a bit like avatar.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

lostbook
I am merely asking how many spirits can the Earth have at one time before it reaches its limit or meets a quota if you will.

There is no limit.

1) Every live body has at least 1 spirit. Body + Spirit = Soul. So this equals an instant 7 billion.
2) From personal experience its possible via possession to have > 1 nephil spirit in a single body.
3) There are a (limited) number of worlds running parallel to this one that are accessible during dreams. So the number of spirits has now gone above 7 billion.
4) There is no 'spirit' limit, only an ending when all of these other worlds will be destroyed on Judgement Day.

The 'quota' is the amount of sin that Yahushua can handle. Once the quota is reached, its Game Over for everyone who doesn't have faith in Him.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You say spirits live in the atmosphere. I saw a movie once that put them into wine bottles. Still other documentaries have them in libraries, houses, dolls, little girls, and one documentary, narrated by Michael Keaton, put one into a snowman. And I'm wondering, if they live in the atmosphere, wouldn't they escape thru the ozone hole? I would.

And sure, there is no doubt the spirit quota is almost used up. They aren't like grains of sand or stars in the sky, which nobody can count if they had the time because there are just so many of them, you can easily count the spirits that are left and on a good day there are only enough to populate Australia and that's it. Kind of sad, but can't stand in the way of progress!

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You're trying to look at microbes with a telescope.

Some things are ephemeral for a reason; you're thinking with a 3-D mind about X-D subjects.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight

Itisnowagain

EnochWasRight

Where 'else' is there??

Eat from the tree of knowledge and thou shalt not eat from the tree of life.

The lilies in the field do not toil or spin.

You are misquoting and taking out of context. The command was to not 'take,' as in a thief or robber. Knowledge must be given. As for the Lillie's, you are partially correct. To those who are humble, no toil is necessary.

Galatians 4

(KJV) Galatians 4:1 Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Children must be taught. Toil if you choose. Make it easy through faith and humility. It is the same in the classroom today. Ignore the process in class and toil your entire life for what was missed in class. Work hard in class as a child and thrive in life.

The thief suffers the law. It is out guardian.

Read Galatians 3-4 if you want to see this clarified. Genesis 3 was a choice we made for our guardian. If you know the tradition in Israel for the Guardian, you see the truth of the matter. Your verses are true, but misquoted and lacking context. Pretexts are not true.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If spirits do live somewhere in the upper atmosphere, what makes you think they are permanent? I don't know of any spiritual path that believes a ghost/spirit is permanently locked to the Earth. Even among Occult practices, hierarchies like the Olympic Spirits are temporary, changing every 490 years. So, to answer your question: never. The atmosphere will never become overfilled, because spirits get recycled.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I appreciate the passionate responses to this thread. Let ma say that I believe each planet is a living being and thus each has a "spirit" attached to it, and the life forms which live upon it have that same spirit in them. It's the same as for the creatures which live inside and upon our human bodies and sees each of us as a world; those creatures would have our spirit(s).

My only question, without touching upon every aspect of this subject because there are several aspects to it, is would there be a spirit quota for the Earth? The same as there might be for a Venus, Jupiter, etc...?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

That was something I was going to comment about, but you beat me to it.

Some spirits are recycled back into the energy of the planet and then put back out. Like reincarnation maybe? I never quite understood that, only what I was shown which was someone died and was reabsorbed.

Or at least that is what the old man in my dream showed me once.
He showed it to me as ley lines, and re-absorbing back into them. I don't think everyone goes that route, but it seems from what I saw, some most certainly do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join