It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(666) Mark of the Beast Will Give You "SuperPowers"!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That thing you showed is not a tatoo. its a stick on patch more like.
reply to post by yuppa

It is a skin integrated device, according to Dr. Rogers. Not a patch

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hellas

That thing you showed is not a tatoo. its a stick on patch more like.
reply to post by yuppa

It is a skin integrated device, according to Dr. Rogers. Not a patch

Still not a tatoo. And why not explain everything else i posted too? The mark is ONLY in EXISTENCE during the tribulation period. PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Well, Regina Dugan, who's promoting it calls it that way, so I'll stick to that

And as far as the "Mark of the Beast", it's the video title. I thought you might have caught that..

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Google patenting an electronic 'throat tattoo'

It looks like Google Glass was just the beginning. Google now appears to be aiming a few inches lower, working on a temporary electronic tattoo that would stick to the user's throat.

The patent says the tattoo would communicate with smartphones, gaming devices, tablets and wearable tech like Google Glass via a Bluetooth-style connection and would include a microphone and power source.

And how's this for future tech? It could even be used as a lie detector.

"Optionally, the electronic skin tattoo can further include a galvanic skin response detector to detect skin resistance of a user," the 10-page document reads. "It is contemplated that a user that may be nervous or engaging in speaking falsehoods may exhibit different galvanic skin response than a more confident, truth telling individual."

CNN

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Time to head for the hills!!! With Google behind this and the brainless people nowadays who just eat up tech gear to be in style and cool it will be coming soon. Just as soon as they get everyone logged into Healthcare.Gov Gone Mad!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It looks like Google Glass was just the beginning. Google now appears to be aiming a few inches lower, working on a temporary electronic tattoo that would stick to the user's throat.
reply to post by Hellas

That wont work as the skin there moves and stretches way to much. You know its going to be put on the hand or Forehead for the odd people. The hand will work for all the scanners you will be forced to work with.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If these things really symbolized the mark of the beast, then what do you make of social security numbers? Everyone is a number but yet we are still alive and there's no fallen angels blowing their trumpets for the final battle. Soon, we'll have to deal with digital government IDs to be used while on the internet. Will that be the mark of the beast? Not really, it'll be a mark of stupidity for people allowing this to happen IMO. But these kind of things do warrant "new world order" status simply because it seems like the beginning of a new trend that is less about religion and more about control.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

One of the book series I'm reading, one of the characters is a "PICA" (Personality Integrated Cybernetic Avatar), which allows you to put your consciousness into a robot body, that can look like you, or whatever you want (you can change gender, eye color, etc), and go out and have adventures while your body is safely at home. You could go diving, rock climbing, sky diving, etc and never have to worry about dying.

I have a book named By Schism Rent Asunder by David Weber and because it's not an easy read I've never finished it, BUT the main character is a PICA. As I understand it, the avatar possesses the personality and memories of a long dead person. This is different from what you're stating because the person represented in the avatar is dead, not alive. This must be the same book series?
edit on 13-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by yuppa

Well, Regina Dugan, who's promoting it calls it that way, so I'll stick to that

And as far as the "Mark of the Beast", it's the video title. I thought you might have caught that..

A true tatoo involves needles and puncturing of skin. a rub on"tatoo" is fake as can be and this looks liek a rub on thing. SO obviously she does not know what a real tatoo is. ^_^

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

2 Chronicles 9:13
"The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents."

I hate to break this to you. But revelations is the second time we see the number 666 not the first. Because the author plagiarized/stole the number of 666 from the Torah obviously!

The reason you see 666 in corporate logos and on certain apps like say "chrome & barcodes even." Is because Jews love using "2 Chronicles 9:13" to represent their industry and corporation of monetary power. 666 is a symbol of great wealth. 666 isn't the number of the devil. 666 is a number of Solomon! In other words the Jews owned the number known as 666 first and the ignorant Christians simply can't have it other than for laughs that is *nudge!* I mean hey all of this is documented and official via public resources.

Do I expect ignorant Christians to stop worrying over this? No not at all! I as well as others actually prefer it this way. It let's us know which Christians are actually Christian & who did their bible study! Verses the cherry picking fear mongers who would actually believe they'd die and goto hell over a technicality of all things lol. Because they lack the most basic and fundamental rule of the living. "People are more important than the rules. Always have been and always will be."

This is no different than when high ranking individuals use what the ignorant Christians call "that devil horn sign." When in reality it's sign language and means love or I love you. But hey once again! We enjoy when those pesky Christians do so. It allows us to categorize you into your proper place among us!
edit on 9-12-2013 by Solomonopoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

People have been preaching for years that the "Mark of the Beast" will alter human DNA and provide some sort of benefit. The most common thought was that it would greatly increase one's lifespan. With the recent discovery of telomeres this could definitely be in our future. Some type of implant or patch would alter your DNA and cause your telomeres to function differently and allow you to live very long or maybe even forever (except for accident/murder, etc). Sounds great right? Except your no longer human, technically speaking. It is believe in many circles this was the reason for the flood. Without pure human DNA God's plan to send Jesus as a descendant of Adam via Abraham down through King David and many others would not be possible. Also the altering of DNA could be the answer for why God said no one with the Mark would be allowed into Heaven. His creation, humans, are the only ones allowed.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Some of the other things mentioned toward the middle of the video got me all tingley too; transfer of consciousness/personality to artificial bodies!

Ha ha
Yeah I have often wanted to become a cyborg.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Telomeres have been around for a long time - however, there has been a recent study conducted on rats that reversed the aging process using an enzyme, and that enzyme is already on the market for human consumption, just not verified by empirical testing... yet. It runs for $200-$300 for a 30-day supply.

One family reversed their dad's Alzheimers with a regimen of 4 pills a day, which would be $800-$1200 a month - and he went from being out of it to being able to do basic routines like showering, eating, getting dressed and knowing where he was.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is some spooky technology.It has Mark of the Beast control of mankind all over it.
edit on 3-1-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No need for gun control, prisons, tasers, restraints, just shut 'em down when you don't need them and reboot 'em when you do. They can run us right into the graves we dig for ourselves near the end of our usefulness. They could do it all without force or coercion, just some tool sitting behind a monitor somewhere with a joystick in his hand. Maybe remote controlling us will be a diversion for their bored, soulless children, real live video games! Watch the monkey jump and put a bullet in his head! What fun! Meh, now I'm bored, let's go torture some Christians.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
reply to post by Hellas

I just can not see enough people being willing to do this anyway.

I know a lot of people who did not have a choice to sign up for ObamaCare. The government required it. When this comes, the only choice people will be given is to sign up or be unable to purchase anything.

Not an easy choice.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bishop2199

originally posted by: kurthall
reply to post by Hellas

I just can not see enough people being willing to do this anyway.

I know a lot of people who did not have a choice to sign up for ObamaCare. The government required it. When this comes, the only choice people will be given is to sign up or be unable to purchase anything.

Not an easy choice.

But there is a choice.. That's the point

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join