It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(666) Mark of the Beast Will Give You "SuperPowers"!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ismail
So... These interesting (albeit ethically questionable) new technological advances have something to do with the ignorance fueled, millenia old, insane ravings of sectarian con-men in what way ?

Indeed.... by the time that the 'Beast and False Prophet" arrive on the scene... there will be even newer nano-bot technologies out there...

i even envision that a 'Mark' on a persons' hand or forehead will actually be able to be visible or invisible to the naked eye by the thoughts of the individual having the 'Mark'....
sorta like nano-bots gathering in your skin cells to become a dark or light 'tattoo', the reason for that ability would be for cosmetic/esthetic reasons

remember... that the 'Mark' is either the Number or Name of the 'Beast'..... now imagine just what numbering system or writing script would be pleasant in appearance.....? perhaps Arabic?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't bear to think what happened to the poor ba$tard who invented the table. Everyone must have been like "dude, you're dissin' the earth god if you no longer put your stuff on the ground. We're gonna burn you now to appease his wrath!"

Also...

Hellas

Ismail
So... These interesting (albeit ethically questionable) new technological advances have something to do with the millenia old insane ravings of ignorant sectarian con-men ago in what way ?

Ignorance doesn't change facts!
edit on 10-11-2013 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

You do know what a fact is, right ?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I can't wait to get one of these. That way when I get robbed in downtown Chicago, instead of them saying give me your wallet and phone, they will be saying give me your #$%ing ARM! Guns and Machetes!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Wow, No thank you. I just can not see enough people being willing to do this anyway. We barely have any privacy as it is, and doubt many will give Google that much more of our data. I for one do not use Google anymore since they changed their privacy policies. Of coarse I am sure we are being tracked all of the time no matter what we use.

I do not have any tattoos and I sure as hell am not getting this one. Or any other government controlled tattoo.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can see it now: a hackers paradise! Just shake hands with your mark (pun intended) read the information and go buy a car or TV or gather money from the mark's ATM. The butt one may get the hacker slapped, however.
edit on 10-11-2013 by NightFlight because: left an N out.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Wow, just like a Borg from the Star Trek series.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There's no technology I need to use so badly that I need Electronics installed on my body. Let's all give up our humanity and work towards MAKING PEOPLE INTO ROBOTS. Or is it ROBOTS INTO PEOPLE? Because a few people aren't built from good stock of human DNA, no thanks. Just like ink tattoos I didn't fall for that crap either. I didn't let anyone peer pressure me into getting a tatoo when I was young.

Robots are cool in space, underwater, and movies. Robots are not cool as my neighbor.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

VforVendettea
reply to post by Hellas

Wow, just like a Borg from the Star Trek series.

Very good analogy! It really would be like that, and the beast would be "the collective" People with the tattoo mark would all belong to the beast, and would all be networked just like the Borg..

Very scary stuff.. Privacy would be a thing of the past.. Totalitarian society would be fully realized by these tattoos ..

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

abeverage
reply to post by Hellas

Palms and Foreheads, Palm of the Hand and your Forhead! So if all of these are set in arm or your butt even does it still count as biblical? And if it does, than is the bible wrong because it failed at getting the location of the Mark wrong?
edit on 10-11-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

This is but yet another precurser to the actual mark. The actual mark, when it comes will be on the hand or forehead. There must be many steps in between in order to gradually draw people into it. Once enough people get this or one of the many other variations, maybe some "problem" will arise, but they will be able to fix it, or make it way better, but only if you get this other thing installed in...the palm or forehead.

And once enough people get that, a switch somewhere will be flipped, and all those people will be like mindless robots. Slaves to the beast. And will hate with all their heart anyone who refuses the mark. Even if they havent done anything wrong. Or there will be propaganda... "Those who refuse the mark are putting us all at risk with their primitive, disease ridden bodies and randomly mutating DNA! They must be brought under control! Oh and by the way, its ok to hate them because they hate you and want to kill you....etc" or one will come after the other.
edit on 11/10/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Just another way to lure the idiotic, worthless, eaters to enthusiastically jump into their cages and drool on command.

Yes. We are that unbelievably stupid.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

One of the book series I'm reading, one of the characters is a "PICA" (Personality Integrated Cybernetic Avatar), which allows you to put your consciousness into a robot body, that can look like you, or whatever you want (you can change gender, eye color, etc), and go out and have adventures while your body is safely at home. You could go diving, rock climbing, sky diving, etc and never have to worry about dying.

Hm, how is the book called?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

3n19m470

abeverage
reply to post by Hellas

Palms and Foreheads, Palm of the Hand and your Forhead! So if all of these are set in arm or your butt even does it still count as biblical? And if it does, than is the bible wrong because it failed at getting the location of the Mark wrong?
edit on 10-11-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

This is but yet another precurser to the actual mark. The actual mark, when it comes will be on the hand or forehead. There must be many steps in between in order to gradually draw people into it. Once enough people get this or one of the many other variations, maybe some "problem" will arise, but they will be able to fix it, or make it way better, but only if you get this other thing installed in...the palm or forehead.

And once enough people get that, a switch somewhere will be flipped, and all those people will be like mindless robots. Slaves to the beast. And will hate with all their heart anyone who refuses the mark. Even if they havent done anything wrong. Or there will be propaganda... "Those who refuse the mark are putting us all at risk with their primitive, disease ridden bodies and randomly mutating DNA! They must be brought under control! Oh and by the way, its ok to hate them because they hate you and want to kill you....etc" or one will come after the other.
edit on 11/10/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

Can you give me the quote in the Bible of being mindless robots? Mindless devotion I see a lot of, believing anything you are told instead of finding the truth and True God instead of a paranoid delusion...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

The first book in the series is Off Armageddon Reef by David Weber.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Many thanks! I'll check it up.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

That thing you showed is not a tatoo. its a stick on patch more like. Also Marks of the beast ONLY COME OUT DURING TRIBULATION and Currently its NOT THAT TIME. Also its not going to be a Technological mark. Satan wants to be worshipped just liek God does and will try to emulate him. And Church on sunday is wrong. Saturday is the correct day. You go to church on sundays and that is how you will be marked during the tribulation.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

sounds exactly like the movie Surrogates starring Bruce Willis

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by Hellas

That thing you showed is not a tatoo. its a stick on patch more like. Also Marks of the beast ONLY COME OUT DURING TRIBULATION and Currently its NOT THAT TIME. Also its not going to be a Technological mark. Satan wants to be worshipped just liek God does and will try to emulate him. And Church on sunday is wrong. Saturday is the correct day. You go to church on sundays and that is how you will be marked during the tribulation.

are you saying Christians have i wrong???

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

beatbox

yuppa
reply to post by Hellas

are you saying Christians have i wrong???

The Vatican made it change to Sunday somehow, back in the 30's or 40's.. Now Sunday is church day because of the Vatican.. It is said that the particular Pope that did this was corrupted by evil elements inside the Vatican.

I think 7th day Adventists are the only ones left that still go to church on Saturday..

Yes, Christians have it wrong (I'm one).. using Sunday as the Sabbath instead of Saturday is basically the only thing that needs to be changed back from what the Vatican did. People will end up ignoring the Vatican sooner or later, at least some will..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is not cool people.

It will be used to hunt you down....

When have Humans done the right thing??

Can't, too greedy!!

Now, Mommy, Daddy and MacDonalds will know if I ate all my Nuggets!!

edit on 11-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by Hellas

Tell that to everyone that goes to church whenever they can. In the US I think it's only on Sundays but mass happens every day, multiple times a day in countries that are very religious. They have no choice, they are over populated. There's basically a church worth of people waiting outside while mass is being held and once it's over, they swap spots. It's pretty crazy and it goes on and on and on until there's an event or they're closed for the day. If god exists and is all knowing etc... He'll know that you never followed the bible properly as it is currently written. You don't go around beating disobedient women, or stoning children for talking back to their parents. The list goes on but I would not follow a god that tells people to do evil and be so judgmental in order to get into heaven.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join