It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Nearly 100% Staged Photo Propaganda - AP Calls Out Media To End This

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

uncommitted

elouina

uncommitted

elouina

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by elouina

Top AP photographer says Obama photos are nothing more than 'staged propaganda'

Kinda of reminds me of when GW Bush was in Iraq and the infamous Turkey dinner for the troops remember that? or the mission complete billboard lol.

Well, yeah they all do it some of the time. Just not all of the time like Obama, Santiago even said this himself. The AP knows what they are used to. Did you read the Santiago transcript I posted a page back? I saved a copy for a future, I told ya so thread for when folks here finally wake up.

Just for the benefit of people on ATS that are interested in actual news, is it possible for you to start your threads with something like, oh, I don't know, maybe "I'm so desparate to show how much I hate Obama that I found another meaningless article that I will now use to attempt to mislead you into what its worth actually is, or if you are an Obama hater like me, give you something else to get pumped up about". That way the rest of us should know that there's nothing to see.

Perhaps there is something more in my intentions.... The truth. Plain and simple.... And Obama comes up short in this department.

If you can look over my evidence in this thread and not see what Obama has been doing with the press, then I pity your narrow views on life. The press sees it, heck even Carney sees it. He knows he was a sell out. So hopefully a good conscience is what is making him get out of dodge. Honestly it looks like that poor man is ready to crack from slinging so much bull.

Ps. Now where did you get the idea that I despise Obama! Lol....
edit on 2-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

I'm really not sure why you despise Obama, I wouldn't like to guess. What you call my narrow view is perhaps mirrored in the fact that for example you have provided a link in your OP to a piece that is clearly anti Obama (usually editorials that are non biased don't refer to their target as a 'control freak').

This gives no balance and is certainly more narrow than any position I personally would take.

Hold on a moment there... Who is being narrow? You point to an anti Obama link but fail to take notice of my link to a transcript from a speech given by the VP of the Associated Press's photography department? And you also failed to take note of the video where the press attacks Carney over this? They can all certainly see what has been going on, and so can I. My question is why can't you see past the end of your nose?

And I have one more general comment for everyone here.. Where are the improvements that Carney promised? The link to this thread will stay in my signature until we get press coverage that is equal to what previous presidents allowed.
edit on 3-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

elouina

uncommitted

elouina

uncommitted

elouina

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by elouina

Top AP photographer says Obama photos are nothing more than 'staged propaganda'

Kinda of reminds me of when GW Bush was in Iraq and the infamous Turkey dinner for the troops remember that? or the mission complete billboard lol.

Well, yeah they all do it some of the time. Just not all of the time like Obama, Santiago even said this himself. The AP knows what they are used to. Did you read the Santiago transcript I posted a page back? I saved a copy for a future, I told ya so thread for when folks here finally wake up.

Just for the benefit of people on ATS that are interested in actual news, is it possible for you to start your threads with something like, oh, I don't know, maybe "I'm so desparate to show how much I hate Obama that I found another meaningless article that I will now use to attempt to mislead you into what its worth actually is, or if you are an Obama hater like me, give you something else to get pumped up about". That way the rest of us should know that there's nothing to see.

Perhaps there is something more in my intentions.... The truth. Plain and simple.... And Obama comes up short in this department.

If you can look over my evidence in this thread and not see what Obama has been doing with the press, then I pity your narrow views on life. The press sees it, heck even Carney sees it. He knows he was a sell out. So hopefully a good conscience is what is making him get out of dodge. Honestly it looks like that poor man is ready to crack from slinging so much bull.

Ps. Now where did you get the idea that I despise Obama! Lol....
edit on 2-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

I'm really not sure why you despise Obama, I wouldn't like to guess. What you call my narrow view is perhaps mirrored in the fact that for example you have provided a link in your OP to a piece that is clearly anti Obama (usually editorials that are non biased don't refer to their target as a 'control freak').

This gives no balance and is certainly more narrow than any position I personally would take.

Hold on a moment there... Who is being narrow? You point to an anti Obama link but fail to take notice of my link to a transcript from a speech given by the VP of the Associated Press's photography department? And you also failed to take note of the video where the press attacks Carney over this? They can all certainly see what has been going on, and so can I. My question is why can't you see past the end of your nose?

And I have one more general comment for everyone here.. Where are the improvements that Carney promised? The link to this thread will stay in my signature until we get press coverage that is equal to what previous presidents allowed.
edit on 3-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Again, and again, and again, you say these things in what I'll say out of charity is a naive understanding that no other US president controlled the images given to the press as much as possible. The VP of the AP photography department is clearly miffed that they aren't calling the shots (pardon the pun), yet this is only for official white house pictures - you know that, I know that, but you seem to think it's somehow something that Obama should be hit on. My not so narrow view is that such spin doctoring is nothing new, this has always been the way.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join