It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Nearly 100% Staged Photo Propaganda - AP Calls Out Media To End This

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The Associated Press (AP) reports that on only 2 occasions were they allowed to take their own photos on Obama.

So where do all of Obama's photos come from? Well, he has his own photographer that hands out photos to the press. Other presidents have at times used stock photo handouts in the past also. "Have at times", is the key phrase here.

Gee, this sounds familiar. Where have we heard of such a thing happening before? Can you refresh my memory? And some people here ask why I post every thing I can find on Obama? I consider this big news that we finally have someone calling out Obama on his communistic propaganda policy. And yes I say communistic. Would any free country totally control the photos distributed of their leader?

We must not let this one slip by us. This must stay in the top news here at ATS. This is a serious wake-up call to every American. Communism is happening before your very eyes, and yet so many here refuse to see this. Look Obama was exposed as a communist before any of this came up. Now you have even more proof. What more will it take? For the US to be totally in the grip of communism?

Editors of The Associated Press condemned the White House's refusal to give photojournalists real access to President Obama, who prefers to circulate press release-style pictures taken by his own paid photographers.

These official photographs are little more than propaganda, according to AP director of photography Santiago Lyon.

The news organization says its reporters and photogs have only been allowed to take pictures of Obama on two occasions, and both during his first term. And the AP says it has never been allowed to photograph the president with his staff.

This is not the first time the AP has insinuated that Obama's photo policy is bad for modern journalism. Editors at the country's largest wire service began complaining about Obama's autocratic media strategy during his first campaign for the presidency in 2008.

They even sent a letter to the Obama campaign that said, "There are many ways in a campaign to control your message and conduct private meetings that do not involve deceiving the press corps."

Top AP photographer says Obama photos are nothing more than 'staged propaganda'

edit on 10-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So Obama isn't as photogenic as he would like people to believe, and he's vain and self-conscious about it. He has to be filmed and photographed from a semi-profile perspective, preferably his left it seems, so that no one notices that from straight on he looks a lot like Alfred E. Newman.

Big ass ears! All he needs is a gold tooth in the front.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Yeah and did anyone stop to think after reading this, that this means the disrespectful foot on the desk shot was purposeful? Right in your face folks, right in your face....

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Wow! This from AP? Never thought I'd see the day..

But I have to ask.. Why now? Is the MSM trying to regain a little bit of credibility for the next person in line? Hm.. Call me cynical, but I think there is more to this than meets the eye..

ETA: dang, talk about pencil legs.
edit on 10-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by elouina

Wow! This from AP? Never thought I'd see the day..

But I have to ask.. Why now? Is the MSM trying to regain a little bit of credibility for the next person in line? Hm.. Call me cynical, but I think there is more to this than meets the eye..

Maybe someone has finally realized that this is getting a bit dangerous? For just one recent example, he can't get gun control so he shuts down our source of ammo via EPA fines and required modifications to the tune of around $75,000,000? To be honest I think all Americans should take up donations for this factory. This would show Obama the American way.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well I hope you are right. But I still have my doubts..

Just as a side note, I had a much longer post written out that was getting very long, complicated and also off topic, so I scrapped it. I swear though, I was getting to a "aha" moment where I was starting to figure something out.
Ah well, maybe I'll make a thread on it eventually if I remember.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by elouina

Man... hes from Kenya, what did you expect?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Foot on desk is picture #1 and picture #2 is when he wasn't doing the pledge

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The laws concerning shutting down that lead plant by the EPA were made under Bush's tenure. It's actually old news that is just now being redredged for political effect.

But 0bama has definitely started a war on the coal industry. All the while all his "Green" initiatives have failed miserably.

I see the MSM starting to question 0bama because after all the water they carried for him and then he turns his back on them that they see that they are tools. Nothing more, nothing less. Their ratings across the board are falling and they are getting nervous.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Thats not what you think, Obama is showing the guy on the phone his new shoes, hes even pointing at it

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

elouina
reply to post by Mon1k3r

While the foot on the desk might be disrespectful, I am more concerned with the symbolization of holding a gun in his right hand! If this is a staged photo then what exactly is the message being sent?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
you mean to tell me that at all the public appearances Obama has had, NOT ONE associated press picture was allowed?...there are cameras going off everywhere, the flashes are constant and furious...this is a load of BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

colddeadhands

elouina
reply to post by Mon1k3r

While the foot on the desk might be disrespectful, I am more concerned with the symbolization of holding a gun in his right hand! If this is a staged photo then what exactly is the message being sent?

right...gee.. it wouldn't be that he was a black president, that he would be getting this type of criticism, would it?

here's an another look at this "disrespect"....republicans still amaze me with their hyprocrisy
anthony-clark.com...
edit on 10-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
EVERY President has put his feet up on that desk.

If you want to complain, keep it to stuff that matters.

And as this post shows BUSH WMDs the last guy didn't exactly exude respect either...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The more I read about him the more I think I get his personality. I think he is likely an egomaniac. Antisocial personality. Hes pretentious and wants to control every aspect of his image. I bet he gets very angry when stuff comes out and his supporters get upset with him, cracks in the veneer. I doubt he cares about the people, just his image.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by elouina

The more I read about him the more I think I get his personality. I think he is likely an egomaniac. Antisocial personality. Hes pretentious and wants to control every aspect of his image. I bet he gets very angry when stuff comes out and his supporters get upset with him, cracks in the veneer. I doubt he cares about the people, just his image.

It's called narcissism.

But as long as he has the undying support of his 'bots, he'll never change.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's just part of controlling what people think of the government. Keep as many of the pictures as possible of the president on theme. it allows people to see what they want them to see from behind the closed doors. It will most likely continue with the next president. Publicity work.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Your link doesn't work. I guess that makes my computer racist.

Why does it always have to be about race with you people? Why can't you see that some of us just don't like his policies?

Give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Where else have I seen propaganda photos....? They're usually dictators if I'm not mistaken. Here's just two examples.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

A photo of an early Anonymous member, pre Guy Fawkes. "All your iBm pCs aRe bElOnG to us"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join