It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up of Comet ISON information continues - why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

cloaked4u
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah, a rumor. I guess that means we are all safe. Thanks for that tidbit. We can all sleep safe, now that u say that.

I think YOU and some others on here should have a look at this thread

Calling all Astrophotographers

You will see images taken by members here including a few who have commented on this thread people that have a GREAT interest in both astronomy and photography and understand a about both subjects some of them for many many years more than 30+ in my case. Here are some examples first by myself of our nearest neighbour.

1/400th of a second f8 iso 400, Sony SLT A37 with a 300mm lens (heavy crop)

This by eriktheawful

This by member iksose7

Some on here do know what we are talking about !!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

It already passed Mars.... I guess you can't fix stupid.

Have you ever looked up at night long enough to see? You can still see a few through the light pollution.

Have you ever taken the time to get way from the light pollution if it is the reason you can't see it all?

If you can afford a telescope I highly suggest getting one. Even a low end one will show you some amazing things.

I could even advise you how to modify a cheapo scope and make it better.

I have always loved seeing the reaction of watching someone actually seeing Saturn for the first time "for real and not on the internet or pictures" I always start with the cheap and small scope...
and then show them how it looks in a better one.

Comets are usually discovered by common people... not government officials.

I am sure you can find that info on Wiki or something.... LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

From2017
Hello everyone, my name is John Bielek. I'm from the future and I have come from the year 2017 in order to try to warn the world of what lies ahead. Time traveling to the past is considered meaningless, because by travelling to the past you actually wind up fulfilling it. It is believed that paradoxes cannot occur and that this timeline is unchangeable. However, with the future in the state it is now, I have been granted the chance to use the M-Chair once more to try a mass-effect (M.E.) experiment. There is a theory that if enough people are affected than the timeline is able to change and splinter off. (More on this later...)

Of course you won't believe me, but it won't matter at all. In the following weeks you will see me validated as I disclose the future to large numbers of people in the hopes to change it! The "predictions" I make will come true. Alex Jones is still alive at this time, and Bill Weld didn't release the documentation about Nano Domestic Quell, yet, so the public mass at this time will be receptive and focused to what I have to say as I gain an audience and prove myself.

Unfortunately, the result of this will mean a ~4,000 point stock market collapse as the public finds out about N.D.Q. protocol on November 22nd, 2013. Temporary Martial law is initiated and it just goes downhill from there. Especially on December 16th, 2013, when a massive solar flare, not deadly but effective, puts the worlds electric grid out of business for several months, including the internet. (More on this later...)

That is all I have to say right now. I will answer any questions you have about the future and explain the key points I mentioned later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a video on your "Youtube" that explains this best:

edit on 11-11-2013 by From2017 because: (no reason given)

Welcome to our frequency time.
Are some important people from Ancient Aliens will be being arrested before 2017?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

kuraijanai2013
Interestingly I saw an advertisement for the FEMA website last night while surfing the net. First time I have ever clicked on this and I have to say it filled me with foreboding the way it has a picture of the US with dates in each state like a countdown to some huge natural disaster. Anyone else find thhis creepy? Just an observation as an interested Brit...

Natural disasters usually occur without warning. How could there be a countdown ?
And a countdown in each state for natural disasters, those are some really long odds.
Does the government have a crystal ball or just where do they get their advance warnings from ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Xcalibur254
I know what you're saying. Remember how WISE running out of coolant was proof that Elenin was going to kill us all? Then we all died.

No actually I don't remember because I never thought Elenin was going to kill us all. There were a lot of you that did though, but that is your business. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

and that website is.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Guys, Mars has gone comet.

Since when does media post loads of articles or cover insignificant comets?

Never.

ISON. Insignificant.

ISON. It's Elenin's dad and he's mad with the sun for chewing up his son. Also, Terral. And run to the Ozarks. Now.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

What? I don't understand what your asking or your post is incomplete. Should there be a hyperlink?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theclarificator55555

I remember my first meteorite fireball fizzle impact in front of me...
Not really sure of the year. But I know in was in November and I was in Jr. High. I was at a pizza place with friends for a birthday party. We all heard a noise and looked out the window. Just in time to see it explode over a tree across the street. There was no big hole in the ground since it was just a piece of dust at that point. But the tree leaves sparked up with a few flames for a minute or two.

My second time was better... (there were so many more I missed before that... can't spend all night outside with babies to care for) I think it was around 2001... I saw quite a few earth grazers during the shower... But only 1 was a huge green sizzling squealing ball of light... it even left a trail of light that lasted for at least 2 minutes. The earth didn't end that night... And I did not get sick.

If you want me to side with the Hysteria kiddos.... Ok...

If you believe the world is ending... get outside and enjoy the view.

Open your eye.... you might learn something.

and p.s. Time travel???? If you say so...............

You know Heavens Gate was a cult right?

I am afraid we have a new cult working under the radar.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Really if there were going to be a major world disaster would they really be worried about holiday profits? Where they gonna,spend the money ? LOL.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

eriktheawful
You understand how big space is, yes?

I certainly have my assumptions. However, I realize that as a human being living on this one planet, I cannot possibly fathom it's true size, and neither can you erik.

Now do you understand why I post what I do? It's like too many people just can not seem to wrap their heads around the vast distances of space, or understand the limitations of what cameras, telescopes and telephoto lenses can do (not saying you don't).

Actually I do understand all of that, but I personally would think that they would want to have that probe in the vicinity of Comets or Asteroids that are near by and heading towards Planet Earth.

For some reason, way too many people here on ATS just can not seem to wrap their heads around that, and think instead, that a probe like DI should of been able to snap pictures with as much detail as the LROC does of the moon.......from tens of millions of miles away.

Nobody suggested that. The question is, why was DI not in the vicinity of a Comet that was discovered well over a year ago, which was heading in our direction? It's a valid question, and certainly worth asking.

That's why I keep posting it: because people on here just don't seem to understand how optics work (or how big space is, and how small things in space are).

Know what I think? I think that you assume people think a lot that they actually don't. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Science, history and mathematics certainly give them some weight no ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Scientific knowledge is always hampered by its retrogressive attributes. By that I mean science can only hold a piece of knowledge that is quantifiable through its own systems , which is themselves do not command the totality of all there is to know.

Science looks backwards it relies on what has already been established and frowns on any new additions to that knowledge until it has raked the new information through the system, that proceeded the new knowledge, which is limited by what it knows to be true at a specific point in time.

This limits scientific knowledge with the burden of valid information always having to fall in those limited parameters.

Science rolls on like an old steam roller adding new information at a slow and tedious rate, working with the structure that it can see within itself is out dated on the road to new discoveries. Its components claim supremacy only to find out at a latter date the what it screamed to the world as the truth and only the truth was in fact wrong , incorrect and out of date.
What forces Science to change ? It changes because some one persisted in thinking outside the Scientific closed circuit and found new revelations and these revelations begin to make current Scientific theory look stupid. So they have to reluctantly amend their position. Not because they value the truth but rather on a more egotistical premise and that is appearing to be irrelevant to progressive thought.

Don't get me wrong Science is wonderful , for what it is . Ideally it would form the base or launching pad from which the cosmos may be understood. But it continues to clutch too tightly to worn out idea's.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

I asked my 18 year old if he remembers t . He says vaguely. My 31 year old does. He was 14 then. My baby was only two but we pointed it out every night of April and Nov of that year as it was right over the point of our garage most of the time. We'd go "Look baby, there's hale Bob over the garage again. " Every time we got in the car after dark. He does have a good memory of things that happened really early in his life. He amazes me sometimes what he can recall.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

goou111
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Im 41 and I remember Hale-bopp vividly.. It was absolutely amazing to look up in the sky and see that thing.

I believe it was probably the real "comet of the century" and Ison wont be as good..

But I hope Im wrong because I wanna see this again.

Wow what memories. Hale-Bopp probably was the comet of the century. I was in love with the sky when it was here. Thanks for the pix.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
"A Message From Sirius about the comet ison from 2012

(its not bashar that is channeled here)

edit on 11-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

You don't have to wait for contrary evidence to show up. It is already out there. You just have to stop ignoring it in favor of what supports the story you want to tell. Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join