It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Factor Effect On The Paranormal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just adding data for the sake of a larger sample, A+ have experienced the paranormal. This can also mean A+ and my mind is broken however some of it has been somewhat verified which for me subdues the broken mind possibility a bit.

-Nothing to do with aliens to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Strayed

Thanks, Strayed. Psychic phenomenon doesn't seem to be affected by blood type, near as I can tell, and all the claims of it affecting 'abduction' experiences may well be biased.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

It should be noted that according to a study conducted by iCAR, it's shown that A+ is the 3rd most common blood type amongst abductees (mentioned in the statistics portion of that article of mine I showed earlier in this thread)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Well, that certainly discounts the negative blood factor!
Most of the links I found said just the opposite.

It's getting harder and harder to separate accurate info from disinfo!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

With the statistics I found, the most common blood group is the type O group (O- being first and O+ being second). I honestly have no idea why those websites are saying that, yet have nothing to show for their claims. I further elaborated and re-arranged the numerical values in the article within the OP (domain recently changed from .us to .net however, so the original link no longer works but the article still remains here
). Even though only one study was technically done on the statistics regarding said contactees, I do think that the number of people they surveyed and such (given the nature of the study) is fair enough to say well hey, guess what? May be the theory about RH negative blood and E.T's is not accurate. I'll show the numbers here.

Contactees (out of 1320) ******* Worldwide Distribution
O- 35.6% (470) *********************************** O- 7%
O+ 25.6% (338) **************************** O+ 37%
A+ 13.3% (176) ********************************** A+ 36%
AB- 10.8% (142) ************************** AB- 1%
A- 4.8% (64) ************************************ A- 6%
AB+ 3.3% (44) *************************** AB+ 3%
B+ 3.3% (43) *********************************** B+ 9%
B- 3.3% (43) ****************************** B- 1%

I definitely agree it's getting harder and harder to sort out what's true and what isn't true. I got tired of the B/S that's being thrown out there yet the blogs regarding RH negative blood are mostly copy and paste from other sites with may be some of their own opinions (very little of which is able to be backed up with logic and reason however). Because of how distorted things are regarding RH negative blood and such and what people are saying, I decided to write up an article about RH negative blood myself ha ha.
edit on 1/24/14 by rainprincess64 because: Adding

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by amfis

Is your Rh factor positive or negative?
I'm looking for people with Rh positive blood type.

Nugget

I thought you wanted RH+peoples response but wasn't sure till this reply.We did blood testing and white blood cell counts and such in a pre-med anatomy/physiology class.I know that the plasma centers in my area paid ALOT for ANYBODY with RH period and these"special"blood types also could just show up and get hooked up to donate immediately without having to wait their turn like us"commoners",lol.Also those with type O are known as"universal donors"because their blood can be used by A,B or O types.
edit on CSTFripm5861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Kudos on your research! Thanks!

With type A+ and O+ being the most common blood types, all that really tells us is that 'ET's' don't favor negative blood as the ufologists would have us believe.

I was trying to figure out a common denominator, but instead it appears it might just be more disinformation.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Thanks for your input!
I assume you meant to say the RH negative blood types got to go to the front of the line? lol

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by TDawg61

Thanks for your input!
I assume you meant to say the RH negative blood types got to go to the front of the line? lol

Sorry,I tried to clarify(badly) that RH ANYTHING got the"royal"treatment because of its rarity and inability to be compatible with the other blood groups.So their paid at least twice as much as any other group(O+)AND waltz in and out like kings.I just thought ironic you used the royalty aspect and actually received that kind of treatment,lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I am B + I have two post two many to count and Growing up with paranormal experiences and coming to terms with it.Not sure if this will help answer you or confuse you more LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

PrincessOfPhilosophy
reply to post by nugget1

I am B + I have two post two many to count and Growing up with paranormal experiences and coming to terms with it.Not sure if this will help answer you or confuse you more LOL

Yes, it does help, Princess!
I have followed your threads with much interest, and find myself hoping you will add more of your extraordinary experiences to them!

The UFO sites all seem to want us to believe that Negative blood types are targeted for 'abductions', for some reason.
The responses on this thread, and Tdawg's chart would indicate that the 'statistics' are being misrepresented by the UFO community, which is exactly the information I was after.

I do appreciate everyone's response!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
O neg. Purportedly diagnosed clairvoyant by hospital though I'm a skeptic (pretty sure I'm doing something more explicable). Witnessed quite a few sightings while in so-called "UFO country" but hold the term ufo in quite literal terms (there is no alien in "ufo", just unidentified to the viewer). I've also seen what would be called a "shadow mass". That was weird. Did not like.

I seem to recall Colonel Alexander mentioned something about rh negativity in his AMA thread here on ATS though so here I am to check in.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I doubt it.
I'm bloodtype A- and if I were abducted I sure wouldn't let them bring me back to this third ring of Hell we call the USA.
Psychic? If I were I would have won five bucks or more in Lotto at least once.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I personally believe it has more to do with a particular "biological system" (more specifically immune system or even how someone is just "built"). I've heard of stuff about how people who are more psychic and such tend to have a different immune system than those who are less psychic. In my personal opinion, this ideology makes much more sense than to attribute it all to a single blood protein (out of the thousands that are in the blood stream). This guy's blog has some pretty interesting ideas as far as the idea of psychic people having a different biology goes (and how it may be related to the alien abductions and such).

If you ask me, I believe there could have been a line of humans who are more psychic, intelligent, have different immune systems, may have blue or green eyes, etc. and possibly even happen to lack the rhesus "RH" factor from their blood. Does this mean lacking the RH factor mean you are more psychic and if you have it, you suddenly are less psychic or whatever? No.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Some very good responses to think on!

I see I was misreading your chart, Rainprincess; I thought it was listed in order.
It does seem that those who claim to have been abducted tend to come from negative blood groups more.
I'm not sure what that could tell us. I wish more factors were available for consideration!

I personally think 'psychic abilities' are normal abilities that we all have, just like vision and breathing. The old saying "if you don't use it, you'll lose it" comes to mind.
At one time it was a very important instinct that meant the difference between survival and extension.

That it seem to run in families suggests to me that it's more environmental conditioning than hereditary factors.
I have seen skeptics 'learn' to use psychic abilities in an afternoon, which has led me to believe it is something we can learn to use, if we choose to.

Some people are too skeptical to ever tap into that part of themselves. If we were brought up in a world that accepted it as natural, and learned how to use it effectively, I think the results would be astonishing.

A dear friend of mine went to a John Edwards event. Her group was singled out by him, and he relayed events that nobody but police and family knew. He is able to access information in great detail, tho we may never understand the 'how' of it.

When the 'paranormal' enters your world time and again, you can only remain a skeptic so long.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

VforVendettea
reply to post by nugget1

I doubt it.
I'm bloodtype A- and if I were abducted I sure wouldn't let them bring me back to this third ring of Hell we call the USA.
Psychic? If I were I would have won five bucks or more in Lotto at least once.

If I may: The 'Law of Attraction' means you attract to your life what you put forth.
If you put forth negative energy, you attract negative results, and vise versa.

The world is not just filled with negative things; there is still much beauty to be found. While it takes more effort to find the positive aspects (and not just in the US), it is well worth it.

You can try experimenting with that theory by deciding to live just one day in a totally positive frame of mind; not allow yourself to dwell on a single negative thought, and forcing yourself to find the positive in every aspect of your daily interactions.

I can't stress enough: Happiness is a choice.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Well I also added up the percentages so to speak and it's actually pretty close to 50/50 with numbers leaning slightly more towards RH negative. I do agree that it's something all people possess, yet I do think that some people have less "barriers" as far as being able to access those "abilities" go.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My mother is RH negative and has had quite a few strange/bizarre experiences. She also has problems with electronic devices breaking within days of buying them, she also cannot wear any sort of watch digital or wind up. However, I am A+ and have had more paranormal experiences than she, not too sure I buy into the whole RH negative stigma, but do know that what has been said regarding plasma donation is true for what it is worth.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by athenatree

I think you're right about blood type not having anything to do with psychic abilities.
I was mostly curious about the claims that negative blood types are the most likely to have memories of aliens abducting them.
I actually expected more people with positive blood types to come forward with abduction memories than have, and some of the posters have linked statistics that show it does seem to be blood type specific.
Now I'm stumped!
It makes no sense.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join