It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation Army says “Gays Need to Be Put to Death”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have family that are openly gay. Do I care no! Why because you are who you are in the world, It doesn't matter what others think it will never change. Stigma is a powerful thing, until we change our perception of others. Unless we accept others as to what they are and we're open to it does it matter if they are your neighbour, friend, brother or sister? Just a question?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by olaru12

Followers of Christ are not allowed to wish death on others, nor are they supposed to judge, but only live in The Holy Spirit of Love, Peace, and Joy.

This is just more fuel to get people to hate others.

I have to step in here and say that while we are commanded to love one another we are also told to exhort and reprove one another in the Lord so as to help each other remain on the straight and narrow path. There is also NT instruction that if a BROTHER in Christ will not stop in his backsliding to have nothing to do with him. That is very harsh, but it is there. It says to be in the world but not of the world, and that if we do all acts out of love we cannot fail.

Love is not a mushy gushy feel good emotion, it is a verb. It is to do what is in the right spiritual direction and that is by the word and the leading of the holy spirit.

So, we judge all the time, but we do not pronounce judgment on others, that is God's domain. Christianity is not a doormat path, but a path of righteousness in love for our heavenly Father.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Lmm2004
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

This is not true. It is only in America that they frown upon alcohol. All foreign countries it's acceptable for Officers to drink!

I am relating exactly what happened. I was told by an officer of the SA that they frowned upon the use of alcohol and that HE was teetotal.
So, what did I say that was not true??? Are you calling me a liar?

GTD

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Absolutely not my friend! TSA is lying over the alcohol issue...sorry you took that the wrong way

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join