It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation Army says “Gays Need to Be Put to Death”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Actually it is God who is the killer.
Jesus is the Saviour.
And the Comforter??? who knows.
nobody said.
but apparently, the rumor mill has it,, that when J.C left,,
Only then,,could the comforter, show up.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

Jesus is the Saviour.
nobody said.

Sounds very OT to me...

The same God that condones the killing of innocent animals, women and children...

Demands blood sacrifices, doesn't mind rape...

Jesus Vs the Imposter

God doesn't need to kill anything or anyone... because we all return to him in the end to face our life and our actions there in...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"God doesn't need to kill anything or anyone... because we all return to him in the end "

"we all return to him in the end"

and when God demans of u,,"did u love me?"

what will u say to a GOD?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

Jesus is the Saviour.
nobody said.

And what are the clearly stated, by Jesus, purposes of the comforter? To reprove the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

"God doesn't need to kill anything or anyone... because we all return to him in the end "

"we all return to him in the end"

and when God demans of u,,"did u love me?"

what will u say to a GOD?

he wouldn't ask that... I love God with all my heart and soul...

Which is why I feel the need to.... correct existing issues with Christian doctrine

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

"to criticize or correct (someone) usually in a gentle way. "

usually,,but not always. but hopefully, in a gentle way.

its a hard thing, this comforter, does.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Akragon

See stuff like that I don't get...

Jesus was a peaceful man... IF he returns hes not going to be killing anyone...

He would be labeled as a terrorist and executed all over again...

Yes I know its in revelation... but seriously man, read revelation... it wasn't Jesus, it was John of Patmos that wrote all of it... Not inspired, just john in a last attempt to write something important

Hell... revelation wasn't even included in the bible until 300 some odd years after the fact

It reads nothing like the gospels, and sounds nothing like how jesus spoke... the text isn't even in the same style as John wrote...

I know its part of your faith, but you turn Jesus into a killer...

Its just messed up bro

It wasn't just John. Jesus Himself told a parable about a king that would have His enemies brought before him and slain. Looks like He was talking about Himself.

He also spoke of the father revenging for Him in one of the Vineyard Parables.

What book have you been reading? Jesus in totality was nothing like your misrepresentations. You just love taking the mythological Jesus and trying to use that figure as your beating stick. But He doesn't exist as you have it. He used violence, spoke violence, talked about how He came to set folks at division, at odds against each other. What you profess is an anti-Christ philosophy because its not rounded out into the full picture. A cherry picked unreal and untrue version of what Jesus really said and did.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"he wouldn't ask that.",,so now the pot tells the Master Craftsman,,,i know what u think of me already, but u know, all the Master Craftsman wants is , too hear the words,, spoke,,,"so again he asked",,do u luv me?"

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

"he wouldn't ask that.",,so now the pot tells the Master Craftsman,,,i know what u think of me already, but u know, all the Master Craftsman wants is , too hear the words,, spoke,,,"so again he asked",,do u luv me?"

And in reply I would say... Does the Father of Creation not know what is in every mans Heart?

IF you do not know that I love you.... then you are not my God...

and I need to speak to your superior

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ahh yes always the smart ass rebel, who forgets that god is god of the living as well as the dead.
god help us,, in Jesus name of course.

for one must test,, the Spirit,,

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am super creeped out by the notion that god -- the creator of the multiverse -- needs reassurances of our mortal love and devotion.

It just feels so irrational and stalker-ish.
edit on 10-11-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

ahh yes always the smart ass rebel, who forgets that god is god of the living as well as the dead.

Welcome to the world of contradiction... presented to you by none other then Paul...

Jesus said...

Mark 12
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err

Paul is a stumbling block most don't notice... don't be fooled by the Pharisee in sheeps clothing my friend

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

meh,, hes a parent as well,, its nice too hear now and then,, not that unusual,, if were in the same,,mold/image of emotions.
as God/Creator.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

BobAthome

"to criticize or correct (someone) usually in a gentle way. "

usually,,but not always. but hopefully, in a gentle way.

its a hard thing, this comforter, does.

Yea that's fine man. I suppose I would have it that way myself. But Jesus just flat out ripped people a new azz hole on a regular basis. Some of the things He said, even if gently, were of the sort of nature that even then, if He had been gentle, provoked wrath in people. Namely His enemies.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: "

ok we can all admit the "the God of the dead,",,or old testiment smite them all, God,, had a bad reputation,, in the old country,, so too speak.
kind of like the Gunfigher who comes into town,, but the rep. wont die.

so ,,His Son dies for Him,,
too prove, that hey,, still luv's ya. dont ya know.

ya.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

"Namely His enemies" thats the funny part,, God had too harden people's hearts, so drastically,,that,,it only could be done, too show.,, that, the WORD of GOD.
Shall complete, itself.

Jesus had no enemies,, only, those strong enough, too participate.

edit on 11/10/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

"He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: "

ok we can all admit the "the God of the dead,",,or old testiment smite them all, God,, had a bad reputation,, in the old country,, so too speak.
kind of like the Gunfigher who comes into town,, but the rep. wont die.

so ,,His Son dies for Him,,
too prove, that hey,, still luv's ya. dont ya know.

ya.

nah... the God of the OT was a false God...

That so called god walked with men, and talked to men... yet

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

The gnostics knew what was up with the OT God... and look what happened to them... they're writing was destroyed by the church along with the people that chose that belief.... Labeled as Heretics and destroyed... Just like all times in recorded history... the truth is covered up if it gives the people a chance at freedom

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I'm not sure that such a thing is even possible. An all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent being, with the emotional "needs" of a modern first-world parent? That sounds like a messed up combination of contradictory energies to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Akragon

BobAthome
reply to post by Akragon

Welcome to the world of contradiction... presented to you by none other then Paul...

Jesus said...

Mark 12
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err

Paul is a stumbling block most don't notice... don't be fooled by the Pharisee in sheeps clothing my friend

If you would take some correction here....Jesus was taking a shot at these guys when He said this. He was shooting at their great faith in being related to the now dead patriarchs. Jesus was effectively saying that these men Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were alive and well and that the Pharisees who claimed relation to them were dead spiritually and their blood relationship with the linage would not give tem life. He was in effect calling the Pharisees dead and the Lord wasn't their God by hereditary title.

Paul is talking about the spiritual living and the spiritual dead.....they will all be judged. There is no contradiction. You are simply corrupting the meaning of scripture as you often do. It is your way.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

0zzymand0s
reply to post by BobAthome

I'm not sure that such a thing is even possible. An all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent being, with the emotional "needs" of a modern first-world parent? That sounds like a messed up combination of contradictory energies to me.

It amazes me that God would show His heart as much as He does. But men would rather worship blocks of wood and stone, gods that are not gods and mankind itself. Its clear that God doesn't take a neutral detached position from His greatest creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join