It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregano Oil – The Most Important Survival Medicine Ever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thanks, I wasn't sure until you said you take colloidial metals. Now I know oregano oil is garbage, thank you. You really lost all credibility when you said colloidial silver. That stuff turned a congressman's skin blue.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

mattsawaufo

Thanks, I wasn't sure until you said you take colloidial metals. Now I know oregano oil is garbage, thank you. You really lost all credibility when you said colloidial silver. That stuff turned a congressman's skin blue.

When a person's skin turns blue they are not taking Colloidal silver, they are ingesting sliver nitrate. Silver nitrate is made when people with little knowledge make home brews and add salt to the distilled water, turning the solution grey, brown, or any other color.

The term you are referring to is Argyria, harmless but strange looking for sure.

Some people act before they do their due diligence, thus contributing to symptoms like this person you speak of.

Another issue with people is they take to much of something they know absolutely nothing about, so side-effects most likely will occur.

I personally do not drink CS.

On ATS "Deny Ignorance" is the motto here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thats the guy whose skin turned blue because en.wikipedia.org...(politician) he tried colloidial silver. He still recomends it.
edit on 11-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)
now if you will excuse me I have to fight the common cold with garlic and oregano via a slice of pepperoni pizza then I have to fight the flu by eating a cannoli.
edit on 11-11-2013 by mattsawaufo because: to add joke.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just got some of this stuff, with 85% carvocol. And i am assuming this is about as high a percentage as it gets.

I actually got into all of this natural healing stuff, due to the realization of all the corruption of our world, and realizing that dr's, politicians, and corporations, have their own agenda, and it is not to help you. lol But just the fact that us being so reliant on them would put us in the most vulnerable position if things were really about to hit the fan. For instance, that whole Ison thing. But this is all very good information, and we should make a new thread that shows a collection of all of our knowledge of everything that has to do with natural healing,(ess. oils, colloidal silver, herbs, etc.) to expand the awareness of others.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mattsawaufo

You have it all wrong.... Indeed it was in fact due to the person mixing with salts, or an imperfect method (ingesting way to high ppm), or even the pure reluctance or laziness to go out and do the research for yourself instead of relying on what you hear!

-at 20ppm or less CS is completely non-toxic, and an incredible anti- bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral......etc....

edit on 11-11-2013 by truthiswithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Oregano used as a herb however is a totally different kettle of fish.

Great post! I think that the idea of these 'wonder oils' etc is great, and very handy to know, but what is far better, is just ensuring that you use a great variety of herbs and spices in your everyday diet, keeping in mind that some are more beneficial than others depending upon seasonal complaints, general mood etc. I use oregano daily in cooking. Caraway, coriander and cumin seeds, I buy in bulk because I use them so much, and consumed regularly in your diet, they serve as a preventative to a multitude of ailments. Same with turmeric, black pepper and a whole host of others. Just get into the habit of using them with each and every meal, in variation, and you will not need a 'cure all'.

Still though, good, and interesting OP...fair play to you, it is always valuable to be further informed

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

truthiswithin
Just got some of this stuff, with 85% carvocol. And i am assuming this is about as high a percentage as it gets.

I actually got into all of this natural healing stuff, due to the realization of all the corruption of our world, and realizing that dr's, politicians, and corporations, have their own agenda, and it is not to help you. lol But just the fact that us being so reliant on them would put us in the most vulnerable position if things were really about to hit the fan. For instance, that whole Ison thing. But this is all very good information, and we should make a new thread that shows a collection of all of our knowledge of everything that has to do with natural healing,(ess. oils, colloidal silver, herbs, etc.) to expand the awareness of others.

That is a pretty high percentage.

I would start off with lighter doses and work your way up.

Let us know how it works out.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

truthiswithin

Just a note on the common physician, family doctor. I think most of them DO want to help. It's just that they are indoctrinated by their own profession. They're under the same illusion a lot of the time: that it's the end all and be all. They think, and most people think, that if there was anything to know concerning a health condition, a doctor would know. This is simply not true. But I don't think most family doctors have any "agenda" etc.

A friend of mine had trouble with his knee until he could hardly climb stairs. His doctor told him, "You're in your 60s, arthritis, suck it up." Well someone else told him to see a couple of practitioners (I forget in what, I think one of them was a chiropractor) and withing several weeks, his knee was fine. And he was pissed at his doctor. But I said, don't be pissed at your doctor - your health is your responsibility!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

KilgoreTrout

angelchemuel

Great post! I think that the idea of these 'wonder oils' etc is great, and very handy to know, but what is far better, is just ensuring that you use a great variety of herbs and spices in your everyday diet, keeping in mind that some are more beneficial than others depending upon seasonal complaints, general mood etc. I use oregano daily in cooking. Caraway, coriander and cumin seeds, I buy in bulk because I use them so much, and consumed regularly in your diet, they serve as a preventative to a multitude of ailments. Same with turmeric, black pepper and a whole host of others. Just get into the habit of using them with each and every meal, in variation, and you will not need a 'cure all'.

Still though, good, and interesting OP...fair play to you, it is always valuable to be further informed

Just a note here; yes, using herbs and spices in general eating/cooking is a great way to use them. BUT many of them, some say most, found in the supermarket have been irradiating, rendering their health properties useless. So this would be one of the cases where organic really is the best way.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Great post, thank you for this tip, it's something else I can try out for myself. I thought the whole zinc thing helping with colds was bull until I tried it myself and I'll be danged if taking zinc supplements doesn't help me get over them faster, or sometimes even prevent them from getting a start, you know, when you start feeling a tingle in the throat and a burn in the sinuses.

After that experience, I am much more open to trying out homeopathics. Like you said, these things aren't a replacement for modern medicine for me, but they sure don't hurt, either.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Realtruth,

Does Oil Oregano help periodontal (gum) disease? I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Yikes!~

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

this is great Realtruth
i will research,. but am already convinced it is a good thing.
thanks for the tip.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Dr. Cass Ingram big proponent.

love this guy..
he speaks language I believe in

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

angelchemuel
I am a clinical aromatherapist and have been for over 20 years. Oregano essential oil is NOT used in aromatherapy. It has far to many what are known as contr-indications. For example it is an abortifacent, it's a skin irritant, which can be irreversible to some, it damages the mucus membranes sometimes permanently. Mucus membranes aren't just in your nose.

Just thought I would put in my 2p worth for those of you who might think this is a cure-all.

Rainbows
Jane

angel,

In the messages from Heaven over the years, Our Lord's mother speaks of using the Hawthorn leaf
as a very good remedy.

Have you heard anything about it?

God bless you,

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Brilliant thread - absolutely fascinating and really appreciated.

I just had a question for all of you who seem to have a lot of knowledge in this area..... Does anyone know of anything which can be used to help with rosacea? You don't have to spend a lot of time explaining - but if you give me a couple of leads I can follow up, I'd be grateful. Also, anything for anxiety or athrtitis?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I am an aromatherapist, not a herbalist, sorry. Having said that I do believe hawthorn is used in herbalism, may be somebody else here is a herbalist.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Generally speaking, and if it's EO's you want to try, Palmarosa is good for rosacea (along with a few others). Bergamot is good for anxiety (along with a few others). As to arthritis, there are many from Ginger if the cold makes arthritis worse, to anti-inflamatories like Lavender.

The reason I have said 'and a few others', is because when a client presents their problem, you have to look at it holistically. There can be something else which is triggering these symptoms. When I select oils for clients, I don't just don my therapist hat. I also use a dowser and kinesiology, which very often comes up with oils I would not normally have thought of just using my 'therapists' hat. If possible, try and find a therapist who uses either kinesiology or even a dowser to determine which oils would be best suited to you as an INDIVIDUAL.
I teach my students these techniques to add to their 'repetoire', and when utilised the results are phenomenal compared to just donning their therapist hat.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I am about to start planting herbs,so this of great interest to me.I use a lot of garlic,we give our dogs garlic too,for health benefits.But especialy fresh ginger,which is very wholesome and health-improving,Great for nausea.I eat a lot of raw coriander leaves too,in salad or with food.This oil is worth investigating,by the sound of it,maybe I can make my own.Thanks for this great tip,and thread,s+f.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great, a thread about Oregano Oil. Something I discovered only a few days ago, so I haven't received my order yet. I cannot wait to try it, I was really impressed with what I read about it.
By the way, would only 55% Carvacrol be effective?
edit on 12-11-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Millions
Also, anything for anxiety or athrtitis?

Thanks.

It sounds like you need to leave some things out rather than take something else.

I just read an article last week about how an allergy/sensitivity to nightshade veggies can cause arthritis flare ups. They can even cause arthritis itself. I would suggest making a list of them and avoiding them for a while to see if that is your root cause.

Anxiety, oddly enough this is another intolerance issue. Try omitting red food coloring from your diet. A lot of different chemicals can cause anxiety. Red food coloring is the #1 though. Sometimes you can have an allergy or intolerance to chemicals like bleach just by breathing the fumes, the effects are neurological instead of physical like a rash.

Rosaceas big trigger is Anxiety so it may be that keeping chemicals out of your diet will take care of a lot of your issues.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join