It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Fun: Find Your Name In the Bible Code

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarminIndy

But it IS used for food. Butter, which is put in brownies and cookies and all sorts of stuff. Really adds to the quality.

...What? We're talking about mint, right? Love me some mint brownies. ^_^;;

Shhhh....
edit on 10-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Mint, yes, that's what you are talking about.

I don't want to know outside of mint.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Good. Keep your imagination inside of the box.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Good. Keep your imagination inside of the box.

No, I'm keeping it within the T&C....that's all.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well let's see. For word association I got: war, God, Jesus, love, end, run (It seems very fond of those words from what I've been seeing.)

I used my married surname first and was found in Joshua, Joshua 22:13-19 to be precise.

The Book of Joshua 22:13
And the children of Israel sent unto the children of Reuben, and to the children of Gad, and to the half-tribe of Manasseh, into the land of Gilead, Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest,

The Book of Joshua 22:14
and with him ten princes, one prince of a fathers house for each of the tribes of Israel and they were every one of them head of their fathers houses among the thousands of Israel.

The Book of Joshua 22:15
And they came unto the children of Reuben, and to the children of Gad, and to the half-tribe of Manasseh, unto the land of Gilead, and they spake with them, saying,

The Book of Joshua 22:16
Thus saith the whole congregation of Jehovah, What trespass is this that ye have committed against the God of Israel, to turn away this day from following Jehovah, in that ye have builded you an altar, to rebel this day against Jehovah?

The Book of Joshua 22:17
Is the iniquity of Peor too little for us, from which we have not cleansed ourselves unto this day, although there came a plague upon the congregation of Jehovah,

The Book of Joshua 22:18
that ye must turn away this day from following Jehovah? and it will be, seeing ye rebel to-day against Jehovah, that to-morrow he will be wroth with the whole congregation of Israel.

The Book of Joshua 22:19
Howbeit, if the land of your possession be unclean, then pass ye over unto the land of the possession of Jehovah, wherein Jehovahs tabernacle dwelleth, and take possession among us but rebel not against Jehovah, nor rebel against us, in building you an altar besides the altar of Jehovah our God.

There were no matches for my maiden surname.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

ketsuko

That's all interesting. Haven't some people been calling you rebellious for not going to a church building? But you said you didn't feel God there, so you left it. Perhaps it was because the land was unclean? So you went to build an altar in the temple? Which is you, as the temple?

I don't know, it is all open to suggestion and interpretation and next year it will be the same calculation, but isn't it funny how it seems to get us where we are now?

It's still what it means to you. No one should take this serious. But I suppose it might resonate for some people, because right now where they are, the Spirit knows where they are.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

My family stopped attending the church I grew up in because after our first pastor and our assistant pastor (both of whom we liked very much) left, the new pastor came in and he and his family decidedly did not practice the things that were preached whereas the first two were very good men with very good families. After the new pastor came in, church became a sort of shallow experience and my parents' Sunday school class became one of the only ones that would volunteer to do may of the things like holiday decorating and other maintenance work that needed to be done around the church.

We all sort of drifted out of the church after that but not apart.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

That always seems to happen when new management comes in.

It then is harder to find a new place that you feel comfortable in. There's no place like home.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Gg
edit on 2-4-2016 by sharmonsitton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

My name is SkieSwanne. "skieswanne" gives no result... but "swanne" gives 23 matches... All the way from Moses' book to St John's Revelation.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

imho,

BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM

is the best source of very scientific studies and examples of the topic.

Finding one's name via a Bible Code software problem is likely quite insignificant.

In order for a code finding to be statistically significant well beyond chance, the last I recall--the standard was that the code had to be a more or less sensible, meaningful wording at least 30 characters long.

The better examples are more than 112 characters long.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
How do I check my name?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I ONLY SEE A CHAT LOG, NOT A PLACE TO SEARCH BIBLE CODE

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Same how and where do I do you do the code to find your name or words associated Thanks
edit on 20-7-2019 by JTreveton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndDrawsNigh
I ONLY SEE A CHAT LOG, NOT A PLACE TO SEARCH BIBLE CODE

OMG ARE YOU SURE?!!!!!??

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join