It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Guy Pretends To Be Black Guy And Wins Election In Predominantly Black District

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

theantediluvian
reply to post by Wookiep

Could you possibly feel any more "white persecution" right now?

Not really, but I don't even care. Blacks can "persecute" whites all day for all I care, it doesn't affect me other than feeling bummed that it happens so much. What DOES affect me, and the rest of the country is when blacks and white liberals vote SOLEY on race, regardless of policies etc. This isn't rocket science and it's maddening how many people make it complicated in order to justify the obvious race-driven politics.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Political Madness? Yah, Hilarious? Hell Yah! LOL! Racisist? No. He did what ALL Politicos do, LIE! That's what they are good at, and that's what people KEEP Falling for.Lies. Frickin Disgusting. But Koodos to that Guy! LOL!!!

Syx.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

hounddoghowlie, Thanx for the Smiles here! That is what this needed. Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Wookiep

theantediluvian
reply to post by Wookiep

Not really, but I don't even care. Blacks can "persecute" whites all day for all I care, it doesn't affect me other than feeling bummed that it happens so much. What DOES affect me, and the rest of the country is when blacks and white liberals vote SOLEY on race, regardless of policies etc. This isn't rocket science and it's maddening how many people make it complicated in order to justify the obvious race-driven politics.

What a bunch of garbage. You keep saying that liberals vote based on race and yet its inconceivable that conservatives do the same? Do you not see how asinine that is?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Been readin your Comm's on this, and tend to agree. But, ya have to realize, and probably do that most vote for someone who they feel comfortable lookin at, and listening too, and NOT the politics. Why bother with their political views when we ALL know it is the same crap coming out of their face that comes out the other way, it's all Bull Sh.. I don't even know why they spend millions campaigning with views, ideas, policies Lies, when THEY know they will not fulfill their promises? Oh yah I do, it's to get the seat of power they seek. The almighty Dollar follows too...... Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by theantediluvian

It's all good in their minds because it somehow proves that black people are racist? This election was for a Board of Trustees seat at a Community College that had come under fire for doing business with overseas companies (not sure what that entailed actually) but this guy promised to investigate the issue and thus got elected.

Who cares if he lied, right guys? Murica!

*vomit*

Uh, he didn't lie about anything. He mislead a bunch of stupid people who didn't read.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance, Right? These folks that voted for him were ignorant in the truest sense. They didn't preform the necessary due diligence and got a little surprise.

Racism...no.

Ignorance....yes.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

theantediluvian

Wookiep

theantediluvian
reply to post by Wookiep

What a bunch of garbage. You keep saying that liberals vote based on race and yet its inconceivable that conservatives do the same? Do you not see how asinine that is?

#1 I'm not republican so I don't agree with many of their POLICIES so, I don't always vote Republican.

#2 PROVE your claim that republicans vote based on race. Was Herman Cain an uncle tom? Be honest in your answer. I've heard it said a LOT from the left, why? Because he was a republican? Did the GOP not allow him on the ticket? I hated his policies personally, but MANY loved them, yet you cry racism. Because they didn't vote Obama? Cry me a river.

#3 What I see as ASININE, sir, is people like you who justify the racism on the left as a means of race-driven politics.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

NoRegretsEver
reply to post by Wookiep

Oh Im sorry am I making a written assumption that racism isnt alive and well?

I know that it is, and its fascinating then when stories like this come out, peoples racism starts showing, even when they think they are being clever. If people took as much time in trying to expose stories like this, and tried to actually reveal the REAL issues this would be irrelevant in any day and age.

NRE.

And why must you carry a load of hatred into something as simple as laughing at racism? The fact that we are laughing at it proves that we do not find this acceptable. I will laugh at any racist that I see fit. I do not hunt around for videos or articles to that respect. This one popped out at me and struck me as funny. Yes funny. Because all racists are a bunch of idiots to be laughed at in my book. And not just the white ones either, all racists of all colors.

So may I ask why you are angry that racists are being exposed? They need to be exposed for racism to be addressed. If it is kept hidden, because some little miss gets angry, then it will never go away. In fact I am laughing my butt off right this very second at this thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I think you meant to post this at Huffington Post.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I actually read some of your thread in your signature, and I see where you are coming from on your stance in this thread. My point is that this type of baiting is an excuse to bring up a deeper issue that has no place in the arena in the first place.

People are people and to be honest the elections all together are a shame, we might as well be arguing republican, democrat, and puppet, and puppet will win hands down. Division of the masses is the name of the game, and until we see that NO ones votes count, because someone will always be unhappy, and we throw this kind of "news" out of the window, along with pop singers, and tabloids, we are always going to have dummies voting, speaking, being elected, and running the world.

NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This guy is genius imo , he proves blacks are racist and uses their racism to win then gets to troll

That genius has the largest troll face ever at the moment

If I were him my fist TV address would just be "HA!!!" then walk off camera...

💯

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Wookiep

theantediluvian

Wookiep

theantediluvian
reply to post by Wookiep

#1 I'm not republican so I don't agree with many of their POLICIES so, I don't always vote Republican.

#2 PROVE your claim that republicans vote based on race. Was Herman Cain an uncle tom? Be honest in your answer. I've heard it said a LOT from the left, why? Because he was a republican? Did the GOP not allow him on the ticket? I hated his policies personally, but MANY loved them, yet you cry racism. Because they didn't vote Obama? Cry me a river.

#3 What I see as ASININE, sir, is people like you who justify the racism on the left as a means of race-driven politics.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I asked a very simple question. I don't care if you vote exclusively Republican or not. I don't think Herman Cain is an "uncle Tom." I'm sure there are people who have expressed that view but nobody whose opinion would mean anything to me.

yet you cry racism. Because they didn't vote Obama? Cry me a river

Again, what are you talking about? I didn't say anything of the sort. I also didn't make any claims about your party affiliation or lack of. I'm not justifying racism by anyone--I'm disputing the notion that "white guilt" is a real phenomena and that it caused an appreciable number of white liberals to vote for Obama. I never made the claim "republicans vote based on race" either, so why would I need to prove it?

Why do you keep dodging what is really a very simple question?

You have repeatedly claimed that "many" liberals vote solely on the basis of race. Is it inconceivable to you that conservatives do the same?

You go on a rant about "white guilt" being behind Obama's win in a thread entitled "White Guy Pretends To Be Black Guy And Wins Election" and I'm the one injecting race? All I'm trying to prove is that race baiting is race baiting no matter who is doing it.

edit on 10-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Cito
reply to post by elouina

This guy is genius imo , he proves blacks are racist and uses their racism to win then gets to troll

💯

Correction... Just some individuals. Actually, although funny, this was a bit over the top. I could never support such a person. And he has 6 years there so he better do some good now that he is there. He owes it to them.

The right thing to do now that the joke is over, and the point was made, is to hold a new election and without Wilson in it. The only way for this to happen is for Wilson to ask for it. He should...
edit on 10-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for this post and I completely agree. I also appreciate that you read my thread. With that said, the reason this "racism" from the left nonsense get's me so wound up is because I feel it is currently the #1 distraction that is hindering the American populous from making truly informed decisions. There are SO many intelligent people on the left who continue to allow this to control them. It's maddening and it's frustrating at the same time.

The last stronghold the government has on us is this superficial nonsense to show division and racism where it doesn't exist! This HAS to become a thing of the past before things will ever change and we ALL wake up to the reality of things. As long as racism is an issue, we will NEVER unite as a nation and tear this corruption apart down to it's core.. Yes, we need to focus on the REAL issues once and for all, these distractions are only killing the chances for this to happen. Thanks again for the post.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You know I do not see this as him wining based off of race. His opponent was thought to be the same race.

Regardless the reason he won was fron name recognition but the funniest part was it wasn't even his name it was his cousins who had the same name as someone they trusted.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I disagree with you. I don't think racism is as rampant as you think it is from the republicans, and there is very little evidence to show this minus some "redneck" memes posted by the left to continue the illusion they want to show the world of how bad whites are racist against blacks. I'm not saying it doesn't exist at all, but it is NOTHING compared to what it was in the 60's for example and that is reality.

I think NEW racism has been sprouted by the left causing completely unnecessary division. But I think this division is on purpose. Blacks are now conditioned to hate whites, and blacks are conditioned to vote black, regardless of policies etc. This is the division that is hindering our nation from the REAL issues. I wish you, and the whole "liberal" community would get off of it so we can move on from it.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

elouina

Cito
reply to post by elouina

💯

Correction... Just some individuals. Actually, although funny, this was a bit over the top. I could never support such a person. And he has 6 years there so he better do some good now that he is there. He owes it to them.

The incumbent, the person he was running against, was a black man. How does his pretending to be black prove that people who voted for him are racists (or even black? or even saw his print material?). Do you really think that he has any intention of dutifully representing the interest of his constituents?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Grimpachi
You know I do not see this as him wining based off of race. His opponent was thought to be the same race.

Regardless the reason he won was fron name recognition but the funniest part was it wasn't even his name it was his cousins who had the same name as someone they trusted.

If they thought he was white he would have never won. I'm not sure if it would have been funnier if the opponent was white or not. He beat a black guy, in a black district, and they thought he was black. So really, I guess he forced them to vote based on his policies rather than his skin color. Even though they couldn't have known much about his policies if they couldn't even read the bottom of the flier, lol.

Then again, who knows. Maybe they all knew he was white and we're blowing this out of proportion.

That being said, I'm 99.9999999% sure they thought he was black.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
the thing is; from the pamphlets they showed it doesn't state that he was black anywhere, it only showed images of different black people and their children and it used vague phrases that could imply anything to anyone. he actually never lied about anything he stated, nor did he "pretend" to be anything. these people seem more upset that he's white than anything else and this news story is an attack on him for their own foolish assumptions(which were their own making) that were wrong all because their own racial bias.
edit on 10-11-2013 by namehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join