It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Group Uses Giant Balloons To Drop Bibles On North Korea.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

You are the one who quoted the article!

Most of the Wonsan victims were charged with watching or illegally trafficking South Korean videos, involvement in prostitution, or possessing a Bible.

According to your article, some of these people were executed because they possessed Bibles! Now you're saying that they weren't?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It says or possessing the Bible. The article goes into more detail about previous executions for "sex scandals" and Kim launching a campaign NOW based on that. I already explained this a couple pages back.

Its not my article. Its the source article and the same article that everyone else is making speculations about without ever reading.

Your taking things out of context the other poster made the claim all 80 people were killed as the direct result of the balloon dropping Christians. There's no evidence from any of the articles that the balloon dropping Christians were at allirirresponsible and a direct cause
I doubt the person I replied to even knows these are separate events and not all from the same article in this thread because they never bothered to read anything.
edit on 43pm43qupm302013-11-12T14:15:43-06:000202 by SasquatchHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If Bibles are banned in N Korea, and people are being executed for possessing Bibles, and Christians are sending Bibles over by balloons, I don't see how you can deduce that these Christians aren't responsible for some of these deaths.

edit on 12-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

windword

If Bibles are banned in N Korea, and people are being executed for possessing Bibles, and Christians are sending Bibles over by balloons, I don't see how you can deduce that these Christians aren't responsible for some of these deaths.

man thier logic just makes your head spin..
make sure you rack up your star count so we may all pat each other on the back..as apparently thats the only reason why we think this was a very poorly thought out idea..god forbid logic and critical thinking may be involved

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

windword

There's over 400,000 Christians in N. Korea. You think one group of people is responsible everytim 1 out of half a million people die???????????????? THAT IS LUDRICOUS.

I'm deducing they weren't responsible because their is no evidence in any of the articles they were responsible.

You will just keep speculating and blindly following the speculation of others instead of EVER finding out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

There's over 400,000 Christians in N. Korea.

How do know that? Was some Pew Poll taken? If it's illegal to own a Bible how many people are going to come forward and publicly admit that they are Christians? 400,000?

You think one group of people is responsible everytim 1 out of half a million people die???????????????? THAT IS LUDRICOUS.

It simple. Bibles are banned. Christians are smuggling Bibles in and people are being executed for owning Bibles, according to your link. Christians who smuggle Bibles are responsible for the deaths of some of these people.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I do not think you grasp what most everyone is saying.

Every balloon they send with bibles is putting people in danger even if they are not Christians. If a bible is picked up and brought home by an unsuspecting child that entire family including three more generation is at risk of imprisonment. If one lands in the yard of someone they are at risk of the same.

I simply cannot understand how you ignore the danger they are put in by a few overzealous irresponsible few. They are knowingly sending contraband into a country that levies heavy penalty’s simply for possession of it.

You ask if it can be proven that anyone has suffered from their actions I ask can you prove they haven’t. We know for a fact what they are doing is dangerous and they haven’t done it just once but by their own statement 50,000 times. What are the odds?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

How do you know religion is a fabrication?

Because their isn’t evidence of a deity.

Lack of evidence does not prove fabrication. It simply shows a lack of evidence for it being real, which is not the same thing. A fabrication is a deliberately constructed falsehood. You are citing a lack of data taken from a sample, rather than an examination of all possible data.

How do you know us "people" love our martyrdom and want to force it on others?

Because even sasquatch is saying its worth dieing for and the group is putting others lives in danger.

Right. Sasquatch speaks for all billion and a half of us. I forgot.

I just answered your questions maybe you are just to narrow minded to have seen they were easily answerable.

You "answered" them in the sense that you typed words in response, but two of your three answers are, I'm sorry, ridiculous.

YOU HAVENT THOUGHT THROUGH WHAT YOU JUST CLAIMED.

You need to read through what you just typed. When the first balloons started showing up and the government said, "Do not pick up these balloons" (And logic dictates that the government would have) then no one would have picked up any more unless they wanted to. So the first unfortunates who got the balloons, not knowing what they were, they got screwed, but anyone after that made a choice

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
these wacky Christians are dangerous. As the above poster said...if a child innocently brings a bible into a home because he saw it landing with a balloon and was amazed. The neighbor sees it and the next day reports it. The mother is hooded, tied to a post and machine gunned to death and then the child that found the bible, the father the grandparents are all sent to prison camps. This guy couldn't find something better to do with his time and money, except get people killed? He should be shot.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

This act is rather offensive in the fact that it is an attempted use of witchcraft (in the origional meaning of the word) by attempting to steal patrons (dieties) from someone elts effectively converting them to one`s own patrons. Even if one has no patrons (dieties) it is still attemted conversion which is a very big offence in old mesopotamia which the accused would have to be put to trial by abzu. It`s not right to attempt to convert ANYONE to one`s belief system and besides there are more needed items to send instead of one religion`s holy book.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nergalbanda1

i think everyone forgets,, about the "Giant Ballons",,
remember, all that hot air, being forced into its poor tiny opening,, ohh the humanity.

stop and let me of.

they might have been "Luft Ballon's".,,,,,ohhh the shame of it all!

those poor ballons.

ya read a book, get a bullet.
im seeing a trend here.
what was her name?
edit on 11/13/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

amazing
these wacky Christians are dangerous. As the above poster said...if a child innocently brings a bible into a home because he saw it landing with a balloon and was amazed. The neighbor sees it and the next day reports it. The mother is hooded, tied to a post and machine gunned to death and then the child that found the bible, the father the grandparents are all sent to prison camps. This guy couldn't find something better to do with his time and money, except get people killed? He should be shot.

and you know this, how?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

Well...
we know that possession of A bible in North Korea carries the death penalty.
we know that fifty thousand balloons carrying bibles have flown into North Korea per the perp.
we know that children would find this immensely interesting and would take a book and balloon home to their parents
we know that the preferred death sentence is death by machine gun or mortar in extreme cases
we know that families of people killed are taken to prison camps
we know that North Korea is an extreme paranoid spy on your neighbor to save yourself repressed society.

We can deduce from this with certainty that deaths have been caused by these actions.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know the whole story of who these people are, and what they are doing. I did a lot of research on them and put together a thread. Don't take my word for it there is a Documentary and links to all the info about them.
N. Korea and Christians

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join