It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pickle Juice Recipe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So my girlfriend and I were at a restaurant and they had this drink that was Dos Equis and pickle juice. Needless to say it was delicious. Does anyone know a good, simple recipe that tastes somewhat similar to store bought pickle juice?

I have white vinegar, sea salt, and minced garlic. Recipes call for peppercorn and mustard seeds as well but if anyone knows a recipe that at least tastes somewhat similar let me know.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

There are lots of recipes for pickle brines, but I think most of them need to age, like the pickles. Maybe it would be easier to just buy pickle juice! www.goldenpicklejuice.com...

I remember seeing pickle juice being marketed in individual "juice box" thingies on "The View" a while back. I'm pretty sure you can get it at stores that sell sports drinks.

edit on 9-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I saw ads for those Gatorade drinks. I will probably have to try that soon but problem is I hate sweet pickles with a passion. You did give me an idea though. There's lots of Mexican distribution stores around the area(well by lots I mean like two, that's a lot for Texas) and I know they sell pickled everything. Maybe I will try and ask and see where a good place to buy bulk pickle juice is.

new topics

join