posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
I'd you need recipe ideas, let me know. Here's a simple one I think pregnant women would love:
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup "Zesty Italian Dressing"
4 Chicken boobs
2 Apples (sliced)
1 Onion (sliced)
1. Brown chicken in a skillet with non-stick spray (3-4 min each side), remove
2. Carmalize onions, remove
3. Place chicken in pyrex or baking dish
4. Mix syrup and dressing, pour over chicken
5. Place apple slices around chicken
6. Top with caramelized onions
7. Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is at 165F
Serve chicken, apples and onions over rice or with stuffing, pour over remaining sauce.
Oh, you can also make some biscuits from a can/roll too!