It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Powerful Message From The Native Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

LittleBlackEagle

i believe we are on the cusp of becoming done with this way of life, that collectively we have all but accomplished what we set out to do eons ago, and that is despite the plethora of bad things in our lives, we still remember who we are, truly who we are, without proof other than what we have inside. remembering who we are and why we're here. learning we are one, despite our apparent differences. i feel the great sufferings are coming to an end and what we have before us now is the climax of all that is wrong in our global society coming to an end. the grand finally of darkness so to speak and it's going to get worse, but very soon, much better.

Now you are speaking from the heart and soul.

I agree with everything you are saying.

It's like a broken song playing over and over again, yet no one seems to turn it off.

This way of life is already over, it's just that a good majority of people are scared to let go of it. Kind of like a security blanket of fear.

They have become so accustomed to fear, that it has become the norm, and they know nothing else.

Awareness comes when the pain is so great that the higher-self has to step in and take over. The ego steps aside because it has nothing left. Kind of like a dog that chases it's tail.

The darkness does not have to get worse if people allow their higher-self to speak the truth, and not let the unruliness of the ego steer the ship.

What I truly respect about some of the insight in the video are that the messages are "Allow your inner voice to guide you", not the mind, but the heart/intuition.

For me intuition has never been wrong, nor has it ever deceived me.

When one feels that life has become so chaotic, the only thing left is to sit quietly, meditate and allow the higher-self to recharge the physical shell we call our bodies.

We are not our names given at birth, we are not our careers, we are not this chaotic existence we have created for ourselves, do not let this illusion dictate or define, but rather allow the intution/higher-self show us the path that is more in harmony with what we truly are.

Be thankful for what we have experienced, but choose from a higher perspective and it will happen.

Peace,

RT
edit on 11-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wars

A good day to remember them, is it not?

Someone mentioned the Fur Wars and how they began with raiding parties between an old rivalry that existed long before the fur trade and crows landing with their magic, Sky God and mutilated Son and who had the opportunity to also watch the Mourning Wars. The English handed out muskets to the Iroquois while the French doled out iron kettles to their enemy, the Wendat.

An unfair war at best, unless one benefitted through profiteering.

But the times are changing. A new people are emerging who see brothers and sisters across the seas. The Seventh Fire was lit on September 11, 2001 and now the time of the Eighth Fire is finally close at hand.
edit on 11/11/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am sure Native Americans had good people and bad people and some in-between as all people do.

I wonder when we are going to stop lumping and stereotyping people in one basket: Native Americans are this way or white people are that way or black people are this way

Didn’t modern education and observing life teach us that people within racial and religious categories have different levels of morality as within any group.

Wisdom is wisdom no matter it be from a white person, Native American or black man or whatever.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello,
I wanted to post this, to those who wonder just how bad it is here in The United States of America, the taunts, ill treatment, not just from the United States Government, Big oil companies, Private United States Citizens, and Agriculture people(who want our lands real bad) and the could easily go on and on.
I have a brother living in Lake Andes, South Dakota who is a Tribal Policeman on the reservation,and he has this neighbor a non-Native American who has threatened their lives, shot bullets at their house, killed my brother and his wife's horses.

Raymond Johanneson, The Horse Killer
I am Ray Johanneson and I am a horse Killer. I farm near Lake Andes, South Dakota. I recently shot 6 horses belonging to a Native American. I have done this before. In all I have killed 9 horses. I have made racial slurs against Indians.
Raymond Johanneson, the Horse Killer.

This non-Native American is farming Native American land, a leasee and no one can stop him, like he is going way out of his way, to bring a fight, cowboy and indian style. (this farmer is part of a corporation of the today farmers)

When many of us try to live our way, our religion we try to over come the ostracism towards us, to teach our young that violence is not the answer, our belief in God is way more important, to be steadfast in that belief.

This is just a real close to home example of how life is for us Native Americans, yet I can try to see the good in all races.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

chachonee
Hello,
I wanted to post this, to those who wonder just how bad it is here in The United States of America, the taunts, ill treatment, not just from the United States Government, Big oil companies, Private United States Citizens, and Agriculture people(who want our lands real bad) and the could easily go on and on.
I have a brother living in Lake Andes, South Dakota who is a Tribal Policeman on the reservation,and he has this neighbor a non-Native American who has threatened their lives, shot bullets at their house, killed my brother and his wife's horses.

one thing i have noticed and i'm sure you have as well, is that this will be coming to everyone soon, if enough good people cannot stop it. i like to say, "coming to a neighborhood near you" when referencing rez life. seems whatever nasty thing they can think of to do to us, they will be doing to every non wealthy in our country soon. we seem to be the testing grounds for the unthinkable at least in north america.

(post by Moelson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chachonee

That really makes me sad, and angry, to hear that is happening to your friends especially on Indian land. I hope that guy gets what's coming to him. It's a no brainer that my race contains so many assholes, but we are obviously not all like that.. Unfortunately, in my view, most of us are. due to the conditioning process that has been in the works for generations. Now it's not about race anymore and they are even turning on their own to no surprise. I think its kind of ironic how people are so up in arms about the government eroding our civil liberties. Where was the outrage when we watched our own mistreat and invade sovereign people, our own fellow humans beings? I'm sure there was some silent disgust but not enough to rally the people to stop the machine before it got out of hand and basically inhuman, which is what we appear to have on our hands now.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I enjoyed reading your ideas. gave me a sense of peace reflecting specifically on your ideas of forgiveness. I've held a lot of anger towards the government and especially the way things went after 9/11, just the thought of them makes me sick with resentment and anger. But I am realizing I can't live that way and brooding in hatred towards them is changing me and harming my spirit for the worse.

I understand and appreciate your views that all races are equal and have their own prophets and histories, etc. I strongly believe this and see where you're coming from, but to offer a different perspective as to WHY white people tend to be attracted to native culture may stem from hundreds of years of being systematically cleansed, of our own culture and connection to spirit. Through persecution and execution of our own prophets, healers and energy workers otherwise known as "pagans and witches" Christianity and Catholicism have become the norm for Spanish and Anglos. I believe it to be no accident and is being perpetrated by the "dark ones".

I'm sure that same system continues to this day inside of America in guise of patriotism, consumerism and popular culture. They paint spiritual people to be "weird" and therefore many Americans find themselves alienated in their own culture, which isn't really a culture at all. This might be one of the reasons to explain why a lot of whites look to Native culture to help them re connect, as we are no where near Europe and know basically nothing about it, or our ancestors past history or culture there.. Basically what I'm saying is when it comes to white mans mindset, as a collective, spirituality is nonexistent and even frowned upon. My first time in a sweat lodge on the Taos pueblo was life changing and it has helped me connect to my own spirituality, having never had the elders or role models to teach me this way of life.

Edit- just wanted to say thank you to OP for this thread, and your own insight as well as the videos, really enjoyed them.
edit on 11-11-2013 by SecTownKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Only a spiritually dead person would have your attitude and conduct on this thread.
You actually know nothing about Native American history or culture.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Absolutely spot on sir....and your subsequent posts, stars for you.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 12-11-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness though time

Man is Infinite
God is more
than Infinite

We are energy that in its current state of development places substantial dependence upon the internal representations, that energy is capable of generating.

If you pick up a stick that stick is made of energy but to many it is just a stick. What you see of the stick is an internal representation of what you have picked up. The parts of the stick one can can see present an image in your brain. But as quantum mechanics has shown us, there is more to that stick than you can see.

Everything is interconnected and despite distance everything is one.

Any thoughts?
edit on 13-11-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Define a moment without distance and potentially one has a definition for infinity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join