It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The expanded Phoenix/II Theory - A Diamond at the Heart of All Matter and Energy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi

How can electron and positron collide and them as the particles they were completely disappear, and all that then exists is photons? Would this not mean that electrons and positrons, are absolutely nothing but photons?

Hehe, good question indeed!

Though I believe the answer to that question is very simply, When a positron collides with an electron, they do not disappear; they are only transmutated.

See, an electron has an electric charge of -1. Correct? And the positron is +1. As for photons, they have 0 charge.

Now in my model, electrons are made of six preons (building-blocks particles) which carry an electric charge of -0.1666 each. 6 x -0.1666 = -1, right? And positrons are made of six preons with charge +0.1666 each, so that 6 x +0.1666 = +1. As for photons, they are made of three preons with charge -0.1667, and three preons with charge +0.1666 - so in the end they are neutral, since 3 x -0.1666 plus 3 x +0.1666 equals zero.

When the electron meets a positron, instead of destroying each other as postulated in the standard model, in my model they exchange three preons with each other. The electron gives three of its preons with charge -0.1666 to the positron, and the positron gives three of its preons with charge +0.1666 to the electron. The result? You end up with two particles, each composed of 3 preons with charge -0.1666 and 3 preons with charge +0.1666. In other words, two photons with total charges of zero!

edit on 1-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

So in your theory photons are made of preons too?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Yup.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So the entire universe is composed of a nearly unfathomable number of preons; which are separate 'ball like particles' (at least separate entities, quantas of matter) and these preons are connected strongly to one another in units?

There are single preons just floating about, potentially many?

They can only be connected in units of ~about 6 or so? Potentially all degrees smaller? Potentially infinitely greater? (can a million preons be intimately connected, as 6 can be?)

Are they only connected line like, linear like, or can they be connected lattice like?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
So the entire universe is composed of a nearly unfathomable number of preons

Actually it is composed of only two kinds of preons, reducing the size of the standard model eightfold.

which are separate 'ball like particles' (at least separate entities, quantas of matter) and these preons are connected strongly to one another in units?

Yes, quanta of matter/energy is a most accurate description indeed. I am not sure what binds these preons to one another though; it could be a fifth force, it could be a hidden dimension (see string theory), it could be some wave function of spacetime, I don't know yet.

There are single preons just floating about, potentially many?

It would take extraordinary energy to single out a preon... So although it is possible, it is nevertheless very highly unlikely (at normal conditions).

They can only be connected in units of ~about 6 or so?

Exactly 6, yeah.

Potentially all degrees smaller? Potentially infinitely greater? (can a million preons be intimately connected, as 6 can be?)

Highly unlikely, 6 seems to be the constant number.

Are they only connected line like, linear like, or can they be connected lattice like?

Whatever the force that binds them, it must affect all preons equally inside a group-particle (basic potential energy consideration). Octahedron seems the most probable configuration... So them preons should be connected lattice-like; like tiny diamonds. All of them.

A star for you BTW, always good seeing you.

edit on 2-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If a particle in viewed like a mini earth like planet it will have a south and north pole; with spin clockwise or anticlockwise. The moon will be like a particle locked in orbit, that sets the axial spin angle. The manifestation of particle attributes could due to micro celestial changes in spin speed/direction, shift of the poles, shift in centre of gravity to change to the barycentre of mass or forces balanced in the system. Theories are nice to imagine, much hard to prove conclusively. Nothing can substitute for actual measurement through experiment, without that theories are just interesting fables.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

But, the beauty of this theory is, it is supported by evidences - from simple electric charges to the muon's anomalous dipole moment. IMHO this model has more strength than any previous preon models. All that is left to really confirm the theory is the direct observation of a finer structure - but for now we lack the technology to do so.

edit on 2-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
where exactly was this ...i'm interested in the context from which this phrase was made..

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
reply to post by swanne

Fascinating. I read a kind of a theory not long ago concerning human beings being a type of "diamond" due to carbon content? I guess or something like that. The rainbow of colors and precise alignment of chakras was our own refracted light.

where did you get this.. i'm interested in the context from which this info is derived.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3
where did you get this.. i'm interested in the context from which this info is derived.

Well, there are methods of getting the carbon content of humans and turn it to diamond:

www.lifegem.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Impressive thread.

I saw a video and could not help but draw a parallel between that and your conclusion of this thread.

1's and 0's.

watch the whole vid, especially the end... what do u think?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dude... Sweet... Dude... Sweet... Dude... Sweet... Dude... Sweet... What does mine say?!?!!

Now I know what they did with Einsteins brain... they implanted it into you.

It's all up to you to save the universe now. No pressure. But if you fail, we're all gonna die.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I indeed noticed a similar parallel between the preon model and the possibility that the Universe is binary in nature. As you point out, both only require two elements to describe entire realities.

I believe the idea certainly has merit - it would be an elegant solution to the overwhelming complexity of the Universe, and give us a mighty insight into the latter's mysteries.

I still entertain reservations at the idea that the universe is holographic in nature. But in the face of this connection you have observed, I would say that a binary nature is most probable.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Actually,

i intended to give you a more detailed and conclusive idea. what i told you was only half...

im still looking for the other half.... it is essentially about the flower of life and how it was used to replace a binary computer system.

it seems to have vanished!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
it seems to have vanished!

I am hardly surprised... between you and me, good videos (just like good posts) are a threatened specie...

edit on 13-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's all up to you to save the universe now. No pressure. But if you fail, we're all gonna die.

edit on 13-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join